• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jim Crow on steroids?

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

First day of early voting sets a turnout record for Georgia primary​

For all the Dems like puddin brain Biden cacklin Kammy who said blacks were too dumb or incompetent to get an ID. well guess you were wrongggggggg

For all the Dems like puddin brain Biden cacklin Kammy who said blacks were too dumb or incompetent to get an ID. well guess you were wrongggggggg
It's no different with their attempt to cast the horror in Buffalo as the result of "Republican racism."

Then again, they're not fools; these sorts of attacks are perhaps their best option as nobody in their right mind believes it's a good idea for the Democrats to run on their own record this November.

Correct!

Republicans are the ones who actually respect the intelligence of all groups that make up this unique nation.

I don't suppose you bothered to read beyond the headline... Like all the way to the second paragraph...

Election data shows 27,298 Georgians voted in person Monday, with more Republican ballots cast than Democratic ballots.

Please show where they said that.

Not an opinion piece, an actual quote from either where they said black people are "Stupid".

OP title equals gop apartheid gerrymandering;
Voter elimination laws;
We can change vote laws;
And now state electoral college laws.

Please show where they said that.

Not an opinion piece, an actual quote from either where they said black people are "Stupid".
Consciously done or not, it's an implied assertion made by anyone claiming that voter ID laws disproportionately disadvantage blacks.

Consciously done or not, it's an implied assertion made by anyone claiming that voter ID laws disproportionately disadvantage blacks.

That's not a quote and is a rather pathetic attempt to justify claiming someone has said something they've never said.

That's not a quote and is a rather pathetic attempt to justify claiming someone has said something they've never said.
I didn't claim it was a quote. It's a rational inference, and a correct one, IMO.

Correct!

Republicans are the ones who actually respect the intelligence of all groups that make up this unique nation.

Yes, because the Big Lie really shows a respect for intelligence. :rolleyes:

Anyways, it's good to hear all these record voting turnouts lately.

I didn't claim it was a quote. It's a rational inference, and a correct one, IMO.

So if you ever believe a group is disproportionately disadvantaged, you would have no problem with someone quoting you as saying that group is just dumb and incompetent?

So if you ever believe a group is disproportionately disadvantaged, you would have no problem with someone quoting you as saying that group is just dumb and incompetent?
No, it would depend on how or why they were disadvantaged. Under actual Jim Crow blacks were disadvantaged and that certainly did not speak to the intelligence of those blacks.

But when one asserts blacks are particularly incapable of acquiring free government IDs, then I think one is also questioning the competency of blacks.

The left never uses the terms “too dumb or incompetent” to obtain X. They prefer to say people who “lack resources or access to” whatever X they (currently) don’t have given (delivered?) to them “free” (meaning paid for by others) by some (usually federal) government program, agency or department.

I don't suppose you bothered to read beyond the headline... Like all the way to the second paragraph...

Election data shows 27,298 Georgians voted in person Monday, with more Republican ballots cast than Democratic ballots.
There is another thread with links indicating that there is a significant increase in cross over voting and it seems it is Dems voting in the GOP primaries. I think they may be trying to influence the gubernatorial primary seeing Perdue as the weaker candidate. Abrams is a shoe in so no need to vote in the Dem primary.

The conservative posts in this thread are astonishingly ignorant. oy.

Another thread showing what projecting, lying , despicable loser trolls the right wingers are

Yes, because the Big Lie really shows a respect for intelligence.
Talk about insulting their intelligence......Another big lie was "If you don't vote for me, you ain't Black".

Talk about insulting their intelligence......Another big lie was "If you don't vote for me, you ain't Black".

That was one of the stupidest things Biden ever said. Now, do you agree all of Trump's election lies were actually stupider because they resulted in his own supporters getting arrested for rioting?

It's no different with their attempt to cast the horror in Buffalo as the result of "Republican racism."
We see it all the time. Before they even express grief, they use the opportunity to vilify Republicans. Their priorities put their party above people. Democratic leaders used to do just the opposite. That's why Musk said what he did. The party of love has become the party of hate. I'm old enough to remember when they loved. I was a Democrat back then.

That was one of the stupidest things Biden ever said. Now, do you agree all of Trump's election lies were actually stupider because they resulted in his own supporters getting arrested for rioting?
I will agree Trump said stupid things but the riots weren't his fault. They were adults making their own decisions. Biden treats Blacks like they are kids.

Back
Top Bottom