• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jill Biden says she no longer considers Lindsey Graham a friend

So. You never heard of the Muslim ban?

Yes I have and no it wasn't.

Don't expect me to drink your own side's koolaid. You do not help your case when you exaggerate and tell mistruths.

The question isn’t why Lindsey Graham is no longer considered a friend, but why was Lindsey Graham considered a friend in the first place. Why is Biden so close to people whose goal is the destruction Biden’s supposed friends and allies, including Obama and the Clintons.

Jill Biden says she no longer considers Lindsey Graham a friend - CNNPolitics

That's what I wondered too, why was Graham considered Jill Biden's friend in the first place? He's labeled as the most shameless man in America, although I think he has a few competitors for that title.

Lindsey is a girl's name.

Back
Top Bottom