• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jill Biden gives International Women Of Courage Award to a transexual male freak

Age isn't malleable.
Because someone "self identifies" doesn't make it so and doesn't require me to agree with them or support the delusion. If it's that easy, then I "self identify as the President of the United States. I'll be moving in next week, tell Joe to get out.

Because someone "self identifies" doesn't make it so and doesn't require me to agree with them or support the delusion. If it's that easy, then I "self identify as the President of the United States. I'll be moving in next week, tell Joe to get out.
People are willing (but obviously not everyone) to agree that someone has changed their public gender.
People are not willing to agree that a random person who declares they are president is actually president.

Makes as much sense as a man claiming to be a woman and competing against women in sports.
Age and gender dysphorias are legit disorders according to the American Psychiatric Association. Nothing you or I can do about it.

People are willing (but obviously not everyone) to agree that someone has changed their public gender.
People are not willing to agree that a random person who declares they are president is actually president.
I don't see it as any more ridiculous. In fact even less so. Men simply are not women. No amount of make believe or drugs or surgery or self identifying make it so. Any citizen in the U. S. might actually become President.

Perhaps time for the FTC to step up and make some amendments to the FLPA?
But, perhaps we should also recognize the fact that politicians often have to do what is necessary to attract votes from various groups. Divide et impera.

The analogy isn't applicable. There's a constitutional process for becoming president. Believe what you want, support what you want, fight or vote to change the things you don't like. Democracy. I don't know about you, but there are things that I have to accept and tolerate about society with which I don't agree. Maintaining anger, frustration, angst -- any negative emotion -- over changes over which we have no control can have negative effects on emotional, physical, and mental health.

Back
Top Bottom