• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jill Biden gives International Women Of Courage Award to a transexual male freak

The whole point of the transgender thing is that the person you're upset was honored is considered one.

Edit: or at least that's a major part of it.

I can't wait till Miss America is a dude!

LOL at all of the heterosexual male leftists that claim he's a woman but wouldn't have sex with "her". Hilarious.

I mean, willfully ignoring my point is definitely an option.

The American left went RADICAL left. Thirty years ago mainstream Democrats would have said this stuff is INSANE. Now it's mainstream in Democratic circles. A man cannot become a woman. That's just a fact, which you apparently reject. It does make for great laughs, however!

Put up or shut up.

You can leave now.
I have in previous threads and you guys don't bother to read the information, let alone acknowledge it.

The American left went RADICAL left. Thirty years ago mainstream Democrats would have said this stuff is INSANE. Now it's mainstream in Democratic circles. A man cannot become a woman. That's just a fact, which you apparently reject. It does make for great laughs, however!
You may deny this reality where gender is malleable all you want.

I have in previous threads and you guys don't bother to read the information, let alone acknowledge it.
Show us. Walk your talk.

Some people evolve and change their mindset when confronted with things that previously caused them discomfort. Those who don't often cling to religion in fear. Everyone who is frantically clicking their ruby-slippered heels together and wishing LGBTQ+ people will quietly fade away are going to ruin their shoes.

Some people evolve and change their mindset when confronted with things that previously caused them discomfort. Those who don't often cling to religion in fear. Everyone who is frantically clicking their ruby-slippered heels together and wishing LGBTQ+ people will quietly fade away are going to ruin their shoes.

I don't care if some dude wants to wear a dress. You're free to claim that he's a "woman" but claiming it does not make it true.

Do you agree that a 50-year-old man should be able to identify as a 15-year-old and that society has to go along with his new-found identity? And do you agree that anyone that declines to participate in his delusion is a bigot?

First lady Jill Biden has presented an “International Women Of Courage Award” to a transgender politician.

During a ceremony held at the White House on Wednesday, Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken honored Alba Rueda, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman , with the award.View attachment 67440177
So we have tossed out all sanity, all reality and now our terrible first lady has said a man can be just as much a woman, more woman in fact, than any other biological woman on the planet. I officially have no respect for Jill Biden. I never realized until today what a flaming progressive nut case she is. Women, and I mean real women in America should stop this farce and tell the world that women are special and you don't get to be one by cutting and pasting and take lots of sex altering drugs. Sick.

You are just fooling yourself. Men are not and never will be women. Your interpretation of why people believe in religion is also farcical because I guess you have no faith, don't believe in God and Jesus Christ. All religions are not the same BTW. Being gay, being lesbian and being trans aren't even close to the same basket of fruitcakes.

Do you agree that a 50-year-old man should be able to identify as a 15-year-old and that society has to go along with his new-found identity? And do you agree that anyone that declines to participate in his delusion is a bigot?
Do you think that this ridiculous analogy applies to the subject?

View attachment 67440177

You are just fooling yourself. Men are not and never will be women.
They will never be biological women unless/until Crispr technology figures out away to do alter the genes in those already born. It can be done in utero now. You are confusing sex with gender, gender being one of a range of other identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

I think the argument over the disparity between biological sex and gender identity has become a waste of time. I can accept that males and females can have a gender identify different from their biological sex. The practical issues that result from that -- gender neutral bathrooms, sports participation, etc. -- will be resolved over time. At some point in the future, I've no doubt people will look back and wonder what the brouhaha was about. There are current cultures where gender identity is accepted and even celebrated.

First lady Jill Biden has presented an “International Women Of Courage Award” to a transgender politician.

During a ceremony held at the White House on Wednesday, Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken honored Alba Rueda, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman , with the award.View attachment 67440177

I see kamala is cacklesplainin again.

Do you think that this ridiculous analogy applies to the subject?
You believe that a person can change biological facts based on their own desire to "self-identify" as something else. If a man can identify as a woman, why can't a man identify as a child?

You believe that a person can change biological facts based on their own desire to "self-identify" as something else. If a man can identify as a woman, why can't a man identify as a child?
I mean, can a poster who is a sock identify as a new poster?

Hard to think of a bigger **** You to women than giving these awards to biological males

I don't care if some dude wants to wear a dress. You're free to claim that he's a "woman" but claiming it does not make it true.

Age isn't malleable.

Back
Top Bottom