• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jill Biden gives International Women Of Courage Award to a transexual male freak

M1Gringo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

First lady Jill Biden has presented an “International Women Of Courage Award” to a transgender politician.

During a ceremony held at the White House on Wednesday, Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken honored Alba Rueda, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman , with the award.aaaaa.gif

First lady Jill Biden has presented an “International Women Of Courage Award” to a transgender politician.

During a ceremony held at the White House on Wednesday, Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken honored Alba Rueda, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman , with the award.

Too bad, so sad for you.

Kamala lives rent-free inside your head.

During a ceremony held at the White House on Wednesday, Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken honored Alba Rueda, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman , with the award.

How many times have you made a public display of being horribly offended by this?

How many times have you made a public display of being horribly offended by this?

I don't care in the least. I think it's the funniest shit I've seen today!

Kamala Laughing.gif

I do think this award should have gone to an actual WOMAN and not a mentally ill man, but hey thats just me I guess.

It's almost as funny as people believing election fraud stories that came from a "decapitated time traveler", but not quite.

During a ceremony held at the White House on Wednesday, Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken honored Alba Rueda, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman , with the award.View attachment 67440177

Pretty stupid but your hate as posted in the thread cap is unhealthy.

Peace

I hope they keep doing it!

What, pissing off bigots?

I'm not a Trumpist, so I don't necessarily want government by trolling. But if persons who espouse bigotry get riled enough times without anything happening, maybe they'll end up realizing how stupid it is to get riled.

🤷

I do think this award should have gone to an actual WOMAN and not a mentally ill man, but hey thats just me I guess.
She is an actual woman. If we are discussing mental health, it's just as likely you are mentally ill as any transgender person.

Oh look, you are back...

What, pissing off bigots?
It's not bigoted to correctly identify that the recipient is, in fact, a man. Your problem is that you're offended by truth.

If you think about it these threads make complete sense. The Biden Administration is kicking ass and there's not a whole lot of material.

It's not bigoted to correctly identify that the recipient is, in fact, a man. Your problem is that you're offended by truth.

You know, 40 Year Old Virgin is actually a really funny movie and I still laugh at that "You got a hummer from a tranny" scene.
But it's pathetic to actually meet a person who can't distinguish between a transsexual and a transvestite in real life.

You're doing to this thread what Nicky (the drunk girl at the bar) did to a dozen cars on her way home, and now we're just waiting for you to vomit out some more bait or insults.

Well, as a member of the uterus owning club, this registers at 0 on my “give a damn” meter of offended.

Well, as a member of the uterus owning club, this registers at 0 on my “give a damn” meter of offended.

That's because your loyalty is to the dark lord that rules this world, otherwise known as Satan. You don't believe in Satan nor in demons, of course, but they do exist and they whisper into your ear and you do their bidding.

During a ceremony held at the White House on Wednesday, Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken honored Alba Rueda, a biological male who identifies as a transgender woman , with the award.View attachment 67440177
Look who is triggered by microaggressions…

Back
Top Bottom