• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jill Biden Biography a Total Flop, Sells 250 Copies in First Week

Seems like 81 million voters don't really exist.
I mean how can the flotus of 'the most popular vote getter in history,' not have people lined up to buy her book? How pathetic and at the same time, embarrassing!

Your correlation is idiotic. I didn’t vote for Joe Biden because of Jill Biden nor do I vote for someone on future book deals their spouses do. Does it hurt writing dumb threads like this? Do tell.

Your correlation is idiotic. I didn’t vote for Joe Biden because of Jill Biden nor do I vote for someone on future book deals their spouses do. Does it hurt writing dumb threads like this? Do tell.
No, I enjoy writing these truthful threads about the usurping administration and its occupants.

Why does this matter?

It matters because it shows the usurping grifters occupying the White House are not liked.
Joe Biden got millions of fraudulent votes and the far right hasn't been able to prove a thing in court. How stupid can the far right be?

It matters because it shows the usurping grifters occupying the White House are not liked.
and why does that matter?

Also, if your going to use the word usurp, please prove that Biden is in the White House by fraud WITHOUT quoting the Gateway Pundit.

Joe Biden got millions of fraudulent votes and the far right hasn't been able to prove a thing in court. How stupid can the far right be?
Really, really, really stooopid.

Seems like 81 million voters don't really exist.
I mean how can the flotus of 'the most popular vote getter in history,' not have people lined up to buy her book? How pathetic and at the same time, embarrassing!

At least she's not a pathetic thinskin, like this putz...

The Republican National Committee (RNC) reportedly paid more than $300,000 to buy copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s new self-published book, according to a report by Daily Beast, which were eventually given out to donors who had contributed between $50 and $100 to the RNC.

According to the report, the RNC’s payment of $303,892.47 was made to a company called Pursuit Venture LLC, which lists the President’s eldest son as its principal.
RNC donors who contributed between $50 and $100, received autographed copies of the book “Liberal Privilege” and the promotion reportedly helped raise substantial sums. While it is common for political groups to use books as part of their fundraising effort, Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings show that RNC’s payment’s to Trump Jr.’s company was the single largest single payment — out of 700 — that the committee has ever reported for donor “mementos” or “gifts,” the report added.

Jill Biden holds no elected office and rarely makes any news (by her choice, I think). So why would I care about her biography?
Because White MAGA Man says it's an issue because the Gateway Pundit told him it was an issue. :rolleyes:

No, I enjoy writing these truthful threads about the usurping administration and its occupants.
And yet you still have no viable evidence of fraud strong enough to be admissable in a court of law. Isn't it funny how Donald and his brainwashed minions have failed so completely to uncover any real proof of wrongdoing. So much so that these MAGA miscreants are destined to rely on their gossip, innuendo and speculation. Chowing down on sour grapes till Hades freezes over. So pathetic.

Let me tell you the issue I have. In my opinion, you are a troll and come here to troll the members. The first reason I believe this is your offensive screen name which screams white privilege, chauvinism and Trumpism. The only reason for a screen name like that is to troll which is defined as making a statement to elicit a response. I post in many forums and in none do I feel the need to announce my political position in my screen name.

The next reason is the sheer number of your posts, again it feels like you're more concerned about quantity than quality which brings me to my last point. The topics of your threads are all just regurgitations of hit pieces and you never give your opinion. You post a hyper-right article, make a snarky comment and move on. You make no attempt at a discussion.

Tell me, with all these Biden hit pieces, have you ever started a similar thread about Trump and the thousands of issues he had in office? The lies, hush monies and dishonesty? My guess would be no. Just how much are you making per post?

Back
Top Bottom