• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

JFK: Destiny Betrayed

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

a "four-part 'deep dive' into the infamous Kennedy assassination." The original version, titled JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass (watch that trailer) premiered at the Cannes Film Festival this year and is still set to be released later (likely in 2022) in the US. Maybe it will be re-cut, too?
Fresh evidence reveals the truth behind the lies and misinformation like no other JFK documentary has done before.

---------

By Richard Roeper
March 07, 2022 05:07 PM

----------

What If Robert F. Kennedy Had Lived? | America's Lost President | Timeline​

end quote

More and more info and documents will over time come to light. This happed 58+yrs Ago... Therefore: Some of the people involved who were in their 20's and 30's during that time are in their 80's, 90's... many of the older one who weilded power are long dead, but some of their offsprings are still living.

a "four-part 'deep dive' into the infamous Kennedy assassination." The original version, titled JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass (watch that trailer) premiered at the Cannes Film Festival this year and is still set to be released later (likely in 2022) in the US. Maybe it will be re-cut, too?
Fresh evidence reveals the truth behind the lies and misinformation like no other JFK documentary has done before.

More and more info and documents will over time come to light. This happed 58+yrs Ago... Therefore: Some of the people involved who were in their 20's and 30's during that time are in their 80's, 90's... many of the older one who weilded power are long dead, but some of their offsprings are still living.

Why is it so hard to accept that Oswald was the lone shooter? Why do we have to continually have to make JFK's assassination into some murder-mystery conspiracy carnival? I guess there's an easy answer to that... there's money to made by pushing conspiracy theories - not so much in the truth.

The true tragedy is that JFK's real legacy is lost under all of this trash. Hardly anybody born in the years since knows much about his Presidency. It's all about his death and gossip about his sex life.

JFK is among my favorite presidents because of his fight for civil rights, his push-back against Hoover's FBI, and his understanding that the CIA was and is a dangerous entity to the world.

Oliver Stone has gotten closer to the truth of his assassination than any official report, which were crafted to divert attention and muddy the waters. The Oswald-Alone story is bunk propaganda. The inclusion of Allen Dulles on the Warren Commission is the worst crime committed second only to the murder of JFK itself.

Why is it so hard to accept that Oswald was the lone shooter? Why do we have to continually have to make JFK's assassination into some murder-mystery conspiracy carnival? I guess there's an easy answer to that... there's money to made by pushing conspiracy theories - not so much in the truth.

The true tragedy is that JFK's real legacy is lost under all of this trash. Hardly anybody born in the years since knows much about his Presidency. It's all about his death and gossip about his sex life.

Because the murderers have gotten away with it and continued to wreck the world in their quest for world domination.

JFK is among my favorite presidents because of his fight for civil rights, his push-back against Hoover's FBI, and his understanding that the CIA was and is a dangerous entity to the world.

Oliver Stone has gotten closer to the truth of his assassination than any official report, which were crafted to divert attention and muddy the waters. The Oswald-Alone story is bunk propaganda. The inclusion of Allen Dulles on the Warren Commission is the worst crime committed second only to the murder of JFK itself.

I don't think you have any idea of who Allen Dulles actually was as a human being. You've made him into some kind of comic book villain.

---------

By Richard Roeper
March 07, 2022 05:07 PM

----------

What If Robert F. Kennedy Had Lived? | America's Lost President | Timeline​

end quote

Love Oliver Stone, and I have interacted with him on Twitter and he acknowledged me and talked to me.
He does have some rather outlandish "conspiracy" type views that I do not accept or agree with, but I just sort of say "well, we all have our quirks". Hell maybe he's even correct but I doubt it.
Platoon: probably the finest war film ever made IMO.
I am not into conspiracy theory stuff at all, but may be interested in this film.

**EDIT: looks like it might be a pretty cool flick, I doubt it will make a conspiracy believer out of me though but ya just never know. Just hearing Kennedys voice sends a tingle up my spine, he was truly a great man IMO.

Love Oliver Stone, and I have interacted with him on Twitter and he acknowledged me and talked to me.
He does have some rather outlandish "conspiracy" type views that I do not accept or agree with, but I just sort of say "well, we all have our quirks". Hell maybe he's even correct but I doubt it.
Platoon: probably the finest war film ever made IMO.
I am not into conspiracy theory stuff at all, but may be interested in this film.

**EDIT: looks like it might be a pretty cool flick, I doubt it will make a conspiracy believer out of me though but ya just never know. Just hearing Kennedys voice sends a tingle up my spine, he was truly a great man IMO.

Stone is a great director... but that doesn't make him a good historian. He does far better with fiction than when he tries to manufacture artificial history.

I don't think you have any idea of who Allen Dulles actually was as a human being. You've made him into some kind of comic book villain.

He's a real life villain.

I'm not saying he was an Angel by any stretch of the imagination.... but that doesn't make him a Devil either.

He was good at his job, plain and simple. I don't think it's right or fair to tarnish the man's name without having some pretty solid evidence to back it up.

I watched it.... There is some interesting artifacts, - there's also some very interesting documented "turns of events" that took place after his death, events that changed much of the Kennedy Peace Agenda, also referencing events on a international level, which turned away from thge Peace Agenda.

After some commentators take the opportunity to view the video series, then the discussion can engage some of the points and factors presented.

Stone is a great director... but that doesn't make him a good historian. He does far better with fiction than when he tries to manufacture artificial history.

Thats entertainment!! ;)

I watched it.... There is some interesting artifacts, - there's also some very interesting documented "turns of events" that took place after his death, events that changed much of the Kennedy Peace Agenda, also referencing events on a international level, which turned away from thge Peace Agenda.

After some commentators take the opportunity to view the video series, then the discussion can engage some of the points and factors presented.

In your post you said it's not going to be released until later this year. What are we supposed to do? Not answer your post?

Events happened after Kennedy's death. Reminds me of that quote from British PM Harold MacMillan when asked what he feared most as PM.... "Events, my dear boy... events"

Beware of falling for the Camelot mythology. Kennedy would have faced the same hard challenges that LBJ did had he lived.

I'm not saying he was an Angel by any stretch of the imagination.... but that doesn't make him a Devil either.

He was good at his job, plain and simple. I don't think it's right or fair to tarnish the man's name without having some pretty solid evidence to back it up.

You can research him yourself, but the Dulles brothers were the architects of US regime change policy around the world.

TIMELINE OF THE DULLES BROTHERS

Allen Welsh Dulles was the first civilian Director of Central Intelligence,

Why Allen Dulles Killed the Kennedys

By David Swanson | Nov 13, 2015 |

Accounts of the escapades of Allen Dulles, and the dozen or more partners in crime whose names crop up beside his decade after decade, illustrate the power of a permanent plutocracy, but also the power of particular individuals to shape it. What if Allen Dulles and Winston Churchill and others like them hadn’t worked to start the Cold War even before World War II was over? What if Dulles hadn’t collaborated with Nazis and the U.S. military hadn’t recruited and imported so many of them into its ranks? What if Dulles hadn’t worked to hide information about the holocaust while it was underway? What if Dulles hadn’t betrayed Roosevelt and Russia to make a separate U.S. peace with Germany in Italy? What if Dulles hadn’t begun sabotaging democracy in Europe immediately and empowering former Nazis in Germany? What if Dulles hadn’t turned the CIA into a secret lawless army and death squad? What if Dulles hadn’t worked to end Iran’s democracy, or Guatemala’s? What if Dulles’ CIA hadn’t developed torture, rendition, human experimentation, and murder as routine policies? What if Eisenhower had been permitted to talk with Khrushchev? What if Dulles hadn’t tried to overthrow the President of France? What if Dulles had been “checked” or “balanced” ever so slightly by the media or Congress or the courts along the way?

These are tougher questions than “What if there had been no Lee Harvey Oswald?” The answer to that is, “There would have been another guy very similar to serve the same purpose, just as there had been in the earlier attempt on JFK in Chicago. But “What if there had been no Allen Dulles?” looms large enough to suggest the possible answer that we would all be better off, less militarized, less secretive, less xenophobic. And that suggests that the deep state is not uniform and not unstoppable.

-------

JFK and the Unspeakable depicts Kennedy as getting in the way of the violence that Allen Dulles and gang wished to engage in abroad. He wouldn’t fight Cuba or the Soviet Union or Vietnam or East Germany or independence movements in Africa. He wanted disarmament and peace. He was talking cooperatively with Khrushchev, as Eisenhower had tried prior to the U2-shootdown sabotage. The CIA was overthrowing governments in Iran, Guatemala, the Congo, Vietnam, and around the world. Kennedy was getting in the way.

The Devil’s Chessboard depicts Kennedy, in addition, as himself being the sort of leader the CIA was in the habit of overthrowing in those foreign capitals. Kennedy had made enemies of bankers and industrialists. He was working to shrink oil profits by closing tax loopholes, including the “oil depletion allowance.” He was permitting the political left in Italy to participate in power, outraging the extreme right in Italy, the U.S., and the CIA. He aggressively went after steel corporations and prevented their price hikes. This was the sort of behavior that could get you overthrown if you lived in one of those countries with a U.S. embassy in it.

Kennedy wanted to eliminate or drastically weaken and rename the CIA. Yes he threw Dulles and some of his gang out the door. Yes he refused to launch World War III over Cuba or Berlin or anything else. Yes he had the generals and warmongers against him, but he also had Wall Street against him.

end quote

You can research him yourself, but the Dulles brothers were the architects of US regime change policy around the world.

Not true... the Soviets were the true architects of regime change. The Dulles brothers just showed us a way to respond in kind at much lower cost.

And don't think it stopped after Dulles was fired. Kennedy was involved up to his eyeballs in Diem's overthrow. And both the Kennedy brothers were "full in" on trying to overthrow Castro. Hell, if anything, I think they got rid of Dulles at least in part because he wasn't aggressive enough on regime change.

Last edited:

I am not sure it’s just money. Think it’s grief at an inexplicable loss and the troubled decade that followed that pushes the tendency to want to believe in a larger conspiracy, provable or not.

June 2016
brown.edu

The CIA's Holy War

No espionage operation or covert action was deemed too extreme by a CIA that saw only friends or enemies​

In 1947 Dulles helped draft the National Security Act, which created the Central Intelligence Agency. This CIA was radically different from other Western secret services, especially those of Great Britain, widely considered the world's best. Those services were shaped around the principle that intelligence gathering and analysis must be kept strictly separate from covert action, to avoid the temptation of skewing intelligence reports so they would lead to the conclusion that covert action was necessary. The CIA was created without this firewall. Indeed, Dulles conceived it as an agency designed not to help American leaders understand the world, but to help them change it - by any means necessary.
end quote

Why men like Dulles, come to think they could do what the British had done but could not sustain?

---------

The Younger generation are learning more of the world's diversity, kind of like Kennedy who had traveled to various countries, and sought promote a peace plan where Nations could work to build peace. The information and means for people to learn more about each other is "real in the current lives of young people". They will be far different than the war hawks of the past.

• It seem every time we get a Leader who wants to make "Peace", Domestically and Internationally; we end up allowing a leader to follow in the next cycle, who that tries to tear it all apart, both domestically and internationally.
We can best hope our young continue learning, researching history and learning it, so they don't repeat the mistakes of the past.

I am not sure it’s just money. Think it’s grief at an inexplicable loss and the troubled decade that followed that pushes the tendency to want to believe in a larger conspiracy, provable or not.

And there's a lot of money to be made by dishing up what those people want to hear. Stone isn't passing that up.

To me, this is just more reality TV. That's got to be the biggest oxymoron in the English language. Reality TV. There's nothing "real" about TV.

But we all tune in "The Hunt for Bigfoot" or "The Curse of Oak Island".... new evidence to be revealed.... Is anyone really in suspense about what this so-called "new evidence" is going to be?? Oooohh... will this be the episode where they finally capture Bigfoot? Will they hoist up the treasure this time?

Oliver Stone is just another Lucy with a football.... just waiting for us to give it one more kick.

Last edited:
There is a lot of good, important history to learn related to JFK's conflicts and enemies. Unfortunately, these folks get a lot wrong on the assassination. Ironically, an error that it was a conspiracy might lead to more truth about the situation about how JFK had enemies, than ignoring the enemies by saying Oswald acted alone.

There's a lot of history to be covered - much of it, the average citizen does not indulge to learn and over many decades have been turned away from seeking and learning the real truths, that continue to divert us away from the "Nation we claim to want to be, such as a Nation of Peace and Promoters of Peace".

Plutocracy is always within the details, men and the want for "more" until "the agenda of Avarice... continues to bring us the calamity of leaders who chose and promote Plutocracy and fight against Leaders who stand for and have stood for and do stand for "Democracy"... NOT Plutocracy.

America, nor any other country will never "Own The World of Nations"!!!!

In 1947 Dulles helped draft the National Security Act, which created the Central Intelligence Agency. This CIA was radically different from other Western secret services, especially those of Great Britain, widely considered the world's best. Those services were shaped around the principle that intelligence gathering and analysis must be kept strictly separate from covert action, to avoid the temptation of skewing intelligence reports so they would lead to the conclusion that covert action was necessary. The CIA was created without this firewall. Indeed, Dulles conceived it as an agency designed not to help American leaders understand the world, but to help them change it - by any means necessary.

It's a bit more complicated than that. The FBI, the CIA, the NSA were all created with more limits intended than they came to have; the CIA was to be for gathering information except for a small clause that it might do tasks as directed by the NSC from time to time - which became the 90% of the CIA's activities that were covert action - a change which Truman, who created the CIA, came to say was bad and should be reversed.

Why men like Dulles, come to think they could do what the British had done but could not sustain?

It's interesting, the Dulles brothers came from a family with a line of Secretaries of State, who were used to being powerful; they ran the most powerful law firm in Washington, doing covert things for the most powerful corporations globally. Eisenhower remarked that he couldn't control them (it's rather clear he didn't want to). If you DID want to find a CIA Director who would think he had the right to kill a president, you'd probably be close to Allen Dulles.

Back
Top Bottom