• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jewish Ghetto Policeman - Are Black commentators of today synonymous with them?

Hicup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Anyone who is a student of history knows that the Nazi's had a lot of help from Jewish leaders, and subservents, in leading many Eurpean Jews to slaughter. They called them the "Ghetto Policeman", in Warsaw, as an example.

When I see black commentators ridicule fellow blacks who speak out against the way, and by extension how, Democratic leadership has not helped blacks in predominantly Democratically held regions for more than 50 years, I can't help but find analogies to how some Jews were recruited by Nazi's to round up fellow Jews and send them off to slaughter. I see guys like Don Lemon, on CNN openly mocking Kanye West's, blackness, I see commenters on various other media driven sites, and television doing the same bidding for Democrats, and I can't help but wonder if they are even aware that they're doing it? I mean, these people are supposed to be smart, they have the same data, the same results to look at, and yet, they continue to proscribe to the Democrats policies on black and brown people in America?

I know that some will debate the merits of my claim, and this is not an indictment of all liberals, and progressives, but in my opinion, black and brown people in America, for the last 50 - 60 years have been indoctrinated into believing that conservatives are their enemy, that we are all racists, that we don't care about them, that we look down our noses at them, and yet, nothing could be farther from the truth. In part, I blame conservatives, and our leadership for not resisting this message more. Not being able to articulate our true positions better, and communicating our interest in creating an atmosphere in America where all people are invited to benefit from our society. Maybe this is the problem? We've been so attuned to the collective message, not singling out any one particular group, or identifying groups that, perhaps need a bit more help than others?

I suggest that, just like with homosexual rights, legalizing pot, all issues traditional conservatives opposed, we need to get on the right side of the issue with regard to black and brown people in the nation. Admit we haven't done enough, and decide on a qualitative message of action going forward. I think we have better ideas than Democrats, other than just increasing food stamps, and welfare. I think school vouchers is a good message, one democrats naturally oppose, is something we should be pushing more strongly. I think we need to be on the right side of the legal system with regard to black and brown peoples and incarceration levels. I think we need to recognize and support safe schools, and neighborhoods for black and brown people.

There are many more pragmatic ways in which Republican's, specifically conservatives, can get in front of Democrats, when developing a message that appeals to black and brown folks in all regions.

All we need, is to sway enough of them to make it pretty near impossible for the democrats to recover politically. Then, practice what we preach, and deliver as promised!

As the President said, "what have you got to lose". :)

Tim-

Don Lemon is a Ghetto Policeman for Nazis because he called Kanye a corn ball brother. Got it.

Wherever you went for your education on history, you should ask for a refund.

When I see people who disagree with each other, the first thing that pops in my head is Nazis....

Anyone who is a student of history knows that the Nazi's had a lot of help from Jewish leaders, and subservents, in leading many Eurpean Jews to slaughter. They called them the "Ghetto Policeman", in Warsaw, as an example.

When I see black commentators ridicule fellow blacks who speak out against the way, and by extension how, Democratic leadership has not helped blacks in predominantly Democratically held regions for more than 50 years, I can't help but find analogies to how some Jews were recruited by Nazi's to round up fellow Jews and send them off to slaughter. I see guys like Don Lemon, on CNN openly mocking Kanye West's, blackness, I see commenters on various other media driven sites, and television doing the same bidding for Democrats, and I can't help but wonder if they are even aware that they're doing it? I mean, these people are supposed to be smart, they have the same data, the same results to look at, and yet, they continue to proscribe to the Democrats policies on black and brown people in America?

I know that some will debate the merits of my claim, and this is not an indictment of all liberals, and progressives, but in my opinion, black and brown people in America, for the last 50 - 60 years have been indoctrinated into believing that conservatives are their enemy, that we are all racists, that we don't care about them, that we look down our noses at them, and yet, nothing could be farther from the truth. In part, I blame conservatives, and our leadership for not resisting this message more. Not being able to articulate our true positions better, and communicating our interest in creating an atmosphere in America where all people are invited to benefit from our society. Maybe this is the problem? We've been so attuned to the collective message, not singling out any one particular group, or identifying groups that, perhaps need a bit more help than others?

I suggest that, just like with homosexual rights, legalizing pot, all issues traditional conservatives opposed, we need to get on the right side of the issue with regard to black and brown people in the nation. Admit we haven't done enough, and decide on a qualitative message of action going forward. I think we have better ideas than Democrats, other than just increasing food stamps, and welfare. I think school vouchers is a good message, one democrats naturally oppose, is something we should be pushing more strongly. I think we need to be on the right side of the legal system with regard to black and brown peoples and incarceration levels. I think we need to recognize and support safe schools, and neighborhoods for black and brown people.

There are many more pragmatic ways in which Republican's, specifically conservatives, can get in front of Democrats, when developing a message that appeals to black and brown folks in all regions.

All we need, is to sway enough of them to make it pretty near impossible for the democrats to recover politically. Then, practice what we preach, and deliver as promised!

Tim-

I am not a student of history but I agree with you, and have argued against other people. I never even heard this about the Jewish policemen but have heard of Jews turning on their own. I noticed the response you got from the first responses and their lean is liberal and very liberal. It doesn't really mean anything (they'll tell me) but it's interesting.

Tim-

Ok, I'd like to change my vote.

THIS is now the STUPIDEST post on the entire politics board.

What is the brain malady that prompts clueless white alt-righties to spew such profound ignorance?

Some answer that question for me.

When I see people who disagree with each other, the first thing that pops in my head is Nazis....

I completely disagree with everything you said you Nazi

1. I agree with President Trump's words. He is truly one of the LEAST racist of today's politicians.

2. I suspect that more and more African Americans are realizing that some of their leaders are in the pockets of Democratic "leaders."

3. I think that no one should pay any attention to Mr. Lemon or any other of the deranged commentators at CNN. (I stopped watching CNN when it became part of the Democratic resistance.)

4. I do think, however, that it NOT a good idea to make comparisons to the Nazis, who were uniquely evil.

(I have more comments, but I dare not post them. As a new member, I promised to obey the strict rules regarding comments about protected classes.)

Don Lemon is a Ghetto Policeman for Nazis because he called Kanye a corn ball brother. Got it.

Wherever you went for your education on history, you should ask for a refund.

Ah, I see.. Well, the point, which I knew would be lost on the deliberately obtuse among us, is that, at the time, these Ghetto Policemen, were currying favor with the establishment, which, if they did not, would put them right in the same spot as those they portended to represent. Sound familiar? In short, they wanted to sooo be part of the club that throwing their own under the bus, was better than standing up to the establishment.. Of course, even the most hard core of them, (and there were many, here's the top ten..) went on to the gas chambers anyway, once their usefulness was exhausted...

It's not just Kanye, by the way, it is what they do to ANYONE of color who gets out from under the suffocating plantation called modern American Democrat leadership.. They still control and whip the Negro's into conformity, they just use different methods.. Some are starting to realize what's been going on..

Tim-

4. I do think, however, that it NOT a good idea to make comparisons to the Nazis, who were uniquely evil.

I couldn't think of a time in modern human history where so many people simply sat by as another establishment group led them to their demise! I'm not saying Democrats are Nazi's, quite the contrary, but the analogy fits with regard to what's happening and how it could happen where a large group of individuals openly accept policies that do not have their best interests at heart!

Tim-

Back
Top Bottom