• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jesus not Born in December or January. Churches faking us out.

After finding out Jesus wasn't born in Winter:

• As a Judeo-Christian I must go along with religion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will find a sect that is into the truth and not lies. Even if the mainstream calls it a cult

• Don't care, it's a time of presents and cheer, and booze

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I wish you didn't even post this; my comfort zone is tarnished.

• Total voters
I have always known that 12/25 was set aside as a holiday for celebrating the birth of the religious icon known as Jesus. But I do not ever recall anyone "lying" or telling me that Jesus was, in fact born on 12/25.

So what's the big deal?

You are referring to the Christian hypocrit

We are so much on the same page; I looked it up in my dictionary and saw a picture of a man speeding to get work and he was the pastor to a church and he said that obeying the civilian govt. is what God intended. And yet he sped to work. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom