• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jessica Krug pretended to be black, but that’s not the problem

EMNofSeattle

No Russian ever called me deplorable
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I swear sometimes it’s obvious these stories are fake news.

The media talked a little bit about Jessica Krug, the white woman who pretended to be black. In my mind she made a massive mistake, she should’ve just turned around and pulled the Shaun King defense and said her mom was a slut who was loose with white black men, but that aside, the issue this story should be shedding light on is not that this white woman was pretending be black, but the type of extremist politics these African grievance studies promotes.

Fake black professor Jessica Krug '''hailed Junior Guzman-Feliz murder as "revolutionary" because he wanted to be a cop'''

So here she is in 2018 where she, to applause, justifies the murder of a 15 year old child of color and said it was justified because he was a police explorer.

Can we start talking about purging the universities? Why should accredited institutions of higher learning be allowed to have subversives like this on staff? To what benefit is it when you have university professors evidently holding the belief that murdering people is a legitimate political act?

The media talked a little bit about Jessica Krug, the white woman who pretended to be black. In my mind she made a massive mistake, she should’ve just turned around and pulled the Shaun King defense and said her mom was a slut who was loose with white black men, but that aside, the issue this story should be shedding light on is not that this white woman was pretending be black, but the type of extremist politics these African grievance studies promotes.

Fake black professor Jessica Krug '''hailed Junior Guzman-Feliz murder as "revolutionary" because he wanted to be a cop'''

So here she is in 2018 where she, to applause, justifies the murder of a 15 year old child of color and said it was justified because he was a police explorer.

Can we start talking about purging the universities? Why should accredited institutions of higher learning be allowed to have subversives like this on staff? To what benefit is it when you have university professors evidently holding the belief that murdering people is a legitimate political act?

Garsh, these 'white' professors who advocate for genocide seem to be plentiful, if research is any indicator.

Professor Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Magazine-

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face, so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Make no mistake about it, we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the 'white race' is destroyed."

CaspianKang-NoelIgnatiev.jpg

While conservatives are busy blowing kisses at people from Krug and Ignatiev's ethnicity, they're blowing poisoned darts back at us.

Purging only works if the institutions are not already controlled by those the purge is directed at.

If anyone had the power required to conduct a purge, it would be better to go straight to dissolution.

Garsh, these 'white' professors who advocate for genocide seem to be plentiful, if research is any indicator.

Professor Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Magazine-

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face, so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Make no mistake about it, we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the 'white race' is destroyed."

CaspianKang-NoelIgnatiev.jpg

While conservatives are busy blowing kisses at people from Krug and Ignatiev's ethnicity, they're blowing poisoned darts back at us.

The Conservatives blow kisses at the State of Israel, which the good Professor Noel called “worse then Nazi Germany”

I agree that many Jews, largely secular ones, are the most annoying and self righteous people you meet. However the ones that wear black and funny hats are full MAGA so I can’t jump on this train

So a ridiculous liar says ridiculous things, and suddenly you want to "purge the universities"? Or did you already want that and this is just your renewed justification?

So a ridiculous liar says ridiculous things, and suddenly you want to "purge the universities"? Or did you already want that and this is just your renewed justification?

Well, this woman clearly felt no threat to her public standing by defending the murder of a child. Which tells me that her opinion is not so outrageous in academia. The greater threat was that she lied about her lineage, and not that she was advocating for murder of children. And by the way I could fill pages with subversive extremist politics in academia. Every single university administrators who knew this woman was on that video talking about murdering 15-year-olds and did not move to fire her should be considered complicit and removed from their post.

Well, this woman clearly felt no threat to her public standing by defending the murder of a child. Which tells me that her opinion is not so outrageous in academia. The greater threat was that she lied about her lineage, and not that she was advocating for murder of children. And by the way I could fill pages with subversive extremist politics in academia. Every single university administrators who knew this woman was on that video talking about murdering 15-year-olds and did not move to fire her should be considered complicit and removed from their post.

She didn't advocate for murdering children. She analyzed this boy's murder using a revolutionary lens. Which is a ridiculous thing to do, like I said. Because she's a ridiculous person. You kind of have to be, to want to pretend to be a black person.

She didn't advocate for murdering children. She analyzed this boy's murder using a revolutionary lens. Which is a ridiculous thing to do, like I said. Because she's a ridiculous person. You kind of have to be, to want to pretend to be a black person.

It’s not ridiculous at all. Black marxists are highly privileged in universities.

Analyzing the murder of a 15 year old through a revolutionary lens when you are a “revolutionary” is advocacy. If she had said “men don’t menstruate” which is a biological fact she would’ve been fired.

So yes, we need purges of the universities.

Back
Top Bottom