• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jesse Ventura Is A Lying Truther

Jesse Ventrua is a retard. I saw a trailer for his nutjob TV show last night and he is now claiming that George W. Bush was involved in the JFK assassination. Really??? JFK was killed 22 NOV 1963. GWB was born 6 JUL 1946. He was 17 years old when Kennedy was killed. How in the hell could a 17 y/o kid be involved in the assassination of the POTUS?

Jesse Ventrua is a retard. I saw a trailer for his nutjob TV show last night and he is now claiming that George W. Bush was involved in the JFK assassination. Really??? JFK was killed 22 NOV 1963. GWB was born 6 JUL 1946. He was 17 years old when Kennedy was killed. How in the hell could a 17 y/o kid be involved in the assassination of the POTUS?

You forgot the H in that name... G H W Bush.

Also, I've seen Ventura's explanation of his claim of being a SEAL... he was in the UDT, which, under Kennedy was developped into the SEALs, so the scope of the UDT was expanded to include the Air and land missions... SO, to call him a liar for calling himself a SEAL is little better then an argument of splitting hairs Not that any of the debunkers will care about that distinction.

Honestly, that test case doesn't really prove much of anything... It does prove the existance of nano-thermite, but the guy used a small thin layer of 'paint'... I'm sure it would depend on how it was applied... because, from experience, if you're applying a fireproofing 'spray' you put the stuff on pretty thick. I mean, like 2-3 inches thick, and over the whole beam.

So, they were both being mildly dishonest here, Ventura by ommission of the tests results, and the experimenter by using a type of strawman test... it doesn't really even come close to replicating the types of conditions of 9-11.

The overall point though is that they both had also made the case they were aiming for... Ventura to prove that nano-thermite is a real substance and the experimenter that steel beams burnt by thermite won't necessarily fail.

I thought it was an easily defeated myth that the steel beams wouldnt melt and bend in an intense fire...

bridge_collapse_april_2007.jpg

and thats an open air fire fueled by a single tanker of fuel...

I thought it was an easily defeated myth that the steel beams wouldnt melt and bend in an intense fire...

bridge_collapse_april_2007.jpg

and thats an open air fire fueled by a single tanker of fuel...

No, not that it wouldn't bend but that it wouldn't become molten... I would also not with this example, look at what happened to the concrete, did it pulverize??

No, not that it wouldn't bend but that it wouldn't become molten... I would also not with this example, look at what happened to the concrete, did it pulverize??

Didn't fall from 1,000 feet. Facts...try using them.

Didn't fall from 1,000 feet.

... or have a building's worth of mass above it when it fell.

BmanMcfly - failing to grasp simple physics principles since September 11th 2001. After 9 years of practice, he's getting really good at it.

... or have a building's worth of mass above it when it fell.

BmanMcfly - failing to grasp simple physics principles since September 11th 2001. After 9 years of practice, he's getting really good at it.

I wonder how many different quotes he's going to slice your 2 sentences up into before he delves into the minutia (sp?) and starts the ritualistic micro-splitting of hairs that all truthers are so good at?

Also, I've seen Ventura's explanation of his claim of being a SEAL...

Where ???

For he always claims he WAS a SEAL ... and however you may wish to deflect from that, it remains a FACT that he deliberately lies about a military position he NEVER had.

he was in the UDT, which, under Kennedy was developped into the SEALs,

Wrong ... UDT were NOT developed "into" the SEALS.

A SEAL is a SEAL is a SEAL ... UDT are NOT SEALS !!!

UDT's were the pre-cursor to the SEAL ... they never developed "into" or shared roles ... SEALS were a NEW unit which built on the qualities and expertise of UDT, and recruited from within that unit, but they are not joint operators ... they are SEPERATE units ... and Ventura (despite oft repeating it) was NEVER part of any SEAL unit.

Ventura claims he IS a SEAL ... he is not and never was an ACTUAL SEAL, he was only ever a UDT, and as such never trained nor worked with actual SEALS.

History of the US Navy SEALs | NavySeal.com

so the scope of the UDT was expanded to include the Air and land missions...

No ... UDT remained an exclusively water-based force and it was the SEALS that expanded to include air and land missions

SEa ... Air and Land = SE A L

SO, to call him a liar for calling himself a SEAL is little better then an argument of splitting hairs

But there is no "hair-splitting" going on ... he openly and publically is claiming a position and expertise he did not nor ever had.

He does it to give himself an authority that he has neither trained for nor earnt !!!

He was NEVER a SEAL ... that is not a minor point B'man ... that is a blatent lie about a military level and expertise he had no legitimacy of ... it is anout-and-out lie, of which there is no good defence of !!!

That you still need defend such a dishonourable thing as lie like this shows how deep your need to keep alive such a flawed position ... such deliberate lying is not a good thing to defend B'man, it shows a certain lack of morality on your part !!!

Not that any of the debunkers will care about that distinction.

Lying about a career you never had is not an honorable thing to do ... so we care very much about the distinction ... it being that you are wrong that this is "hair-splitting" minutia ... but rather a gross MISUE of legitimacy and authority.

It turns out that it is in fact you whom fails to see nor care about the real distinction ... which is you defend a known and proven liar !!!

I would also not with this example, look at what happened to the concrete, did it pulverize??

Aside from the fact that there simply was not enough height to generate FRICTION ... there is also that the concrete used here in this type of construction is STEEL-REINFORCED CONCRETE.

Yet it still clearly shows how steel is susceptible hugely to fire and softening.

Aside from the fact that there simply was not enough height to generate FRICTION ... there is also that the concrete used here in this type of construction is STEEL-REINFORCED CONCRETE.

Yet it still clearly shows how steel is susceptible hugely to fire and softening.

Of course when you add 15-25 stories of weight on top of the heated steel, you'd likley get some pulverization going. Facts are our friends.

I_Gaze_At_The_Blue, I have been reading your debate between Bmann Mcfly for several months. You have made some very valid points in the debate, i.e.; the super thermite slash nano thermite issue.

I am still learning about those kinds of powdered mixtures. Most of what I have been taught was from Ryan Mackey, a Nasa scientist, thru e-mails that I have exchanged with him. He has pointed out to me that nano thermite is not magnetic. As far as thermite goes, some of the scientist like Niels Harrit, who think thermite brought down the buildings is thermite is magnetic after it has been burned not before. Plus, you have the fact that they, Harrit or Steven Jones, have not found any traces of barium nitrate or aluminum oxide in the dust of the WTC. Without those chemicals, it is not thermite.

You can find his stuff on you tube under the TV show Hardfire 9/11. Plus, he published his own paper on the internet on what he thinks happened to the towers on that day and why they collapsed.

Just for the record, I just registered with this debate forum. That is why I have not said anything until now.

Also, I am not going to debate Bmann since he already has several people debating him here, so I am trying to be fair to him by not overwhelming him with another person who does not believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

Plus, I do not want to say too much because you and I both agree on the 9/11 issue. When two people just agree with each other, the debate becomes real boring real quick. My main goal was to give you a pat on the back for your efforts in your debating skills.
Good job. Thanks for reading my post.

--Sam

I_Gaze_At_The_Blue, I have been reading your debate between Bmann Mcfly for several months. You have made some very valid points in the debate, i.e.; the super thermite slash nano thermite issue.

I am still learning about those kinds of powdered mixtures. Most of what I have been taught was from Ryan Mackey, a Nasa scientist, thru e-mails that I have exchanged with him. He has pointed out to me that nano thermite is not magnetic. As far as thermite goes, some of the scientist like Niels Harrit, who think thermite brought down the buildings is thermite is magnetic after it has been burned not before. Plus, you have the fact that they, Harrit or Steven Jones, have not found any traces of barium nitrate or aluminum oxide in the dust of the WTC. Without those chemicals, it is not thermite.

You can find his stuff on you tube under the TV show Hardfire 9/11. Plus, he published his own paper on the internet on what he thinks happened to the towers on that day and why they collapsed.

Just for the record, I just registered with this debate forum. That is why I have not said anything until now.

Also, I am not going to debate Bmann since he already has several people debating him here, so I am trying to be fair to him by not overwhelming him with another person who does not believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

Plus, I do not want to say too much because you and I both agree on the 9/11 issue. When two people just agree with each other, the debate becomes real boring real quick. My main goal was to give you a pat on the back for your efforts in your debating skills.

--Sam

Welcome to the board. Excellent first post.

Cheers... People have taken a break from posting too hard...

All I gotta say is that if your friend has the equipment I'm aware of the information of where dust samples can be obtained...

Now, one of those guys at ae911truth has already solved SO MANY of the problems with the thermite issue...
And it involves the fact that KNOWING that thermite in itself isn't going to melt steel directionally, what you do is put it in a steel container with an opening focusing in the area to be cut.

The results were he has cut bolts, cut horizontally, cut diagonally, how to cut the outer wall columns, etc, etc... explaining eyewitness testimonies, how there was no barotrauma to be had, the 'explosion' sounds somewhat louder then a firecracker.

He did all these things using regular thermits.

There's only a small handful of people that visit this site that question 9-11 in any serious way... so, I do what I can...

--Sam
Welcome...

It's all a matter of scale, either;
a - you know that you don't want to be in the "against us" category
b - you feel that the government unjustly took advantage of 9-11 after the fact
c - you feel the government may have had a hand in not doing their best to prevent the tragedy
d - the government lied in a general sense
e - elements within the government helped with the attacks, took advantage and / or helped cover-up for any and all crimes.

Whatever category, mostly effects just what information you will consider analyzing.

what you do is put it in a steel container with an opening focusing in the area to be cut.

Which would leave behind the container. No such devices were found. Or in other words, you and your truther buddies are WRONG... AGAIN!

Why was samh banned?

--Sam

That would mean that you and I agree as well. I don't say too much to start with--disagreeing with intellecutally dishonest people like B-"man" is tiring in its own right!:lamo

However I will encourage you to do what I can no longer get across; continue asking why this was done and how this was done . You will wind up getting incredibly bazzar answers and reasoning that any medication could not correct. Then compare the places their answers take you to the Governmental reasonsing and see what is more bazzar.

sock puppet?

think about it, the guy comes in and makes one post and then is banned. there was nothing in the post itself that would justify banning him. the only logical reason for banning a one post wonder is that the guy was a sock puppet for a previously banned member.

think about it, the guy comes in and makes one post and then is banned. there was nothing in the post itself that would justify banning him. the only logical reason for banning a one post wonder is that the guy was a sock puppet for a previously banned member.

I wasn't questioning the ban... I had no freakign clue what a 'sock puppet' was. It's a duplicate account then. Got it.

I wasn't questioning the ban... I had no freakign clue what a 'sock puppet' was. It's a duplicate account then. Got it.

yup. a sock puppet is an account started either by a previously banned poster as an attempt to get back on the forum or a multiple account of a current member used to support his/her comments.

Which would leave behind the container. No such devices were found. Or in other words, you and your truther buddies are WRONG... AGAIN!

You mean, the didn't find any pieces of steel in the pile of rubble after the towers collapsed... even though you don't realize it (and I have posted the specific video demonstration multiple times already), that's what you're saying.

505 said:
You mean, the didn't find any pieces of steel in the pile of rubble after the towers collapsed... even though you don't realize it (and I have posted the specific video demonstration multiple times already), that's what you're saying.
So... one of you is saying 'since there was no wreckage found of this item, that proves it was never there'... while the other is saying since there was no wreckage found of this item, it was obviously destroyed in the collapse and that proves it was there'...

:rolleyes:

Why was samh banned?

I was banned because I had two screen names under the same e-mail. The guy who runs this message board thought I was a spammer. I am NOT a spammer, nor am I a sock puppet.

Anyway, I was able to talk to the guy who runs this message board via e-mail, and after being very cordial to each other, i.e.; I explained to him why I had two screen names under the same e-mail address. The reason was the first screen name I made, I had forgotten my password to log in. I did not see a way to retrieve my password here on the message board, so I made a new screen name. That is my explanation.

So now things are honky dory. I have been re instated. Now, I am posting again. You guys know what happened. Yippee!!!!!!! :lol:

So... one of you is saying 'since there was no wreckage found of this item, that proves it was never there'... while the other is saying since there was no wreckage found of this item, it was obviously destroyed in the collapse and that proves it was there'...

:rolleyes:

not quite... What is proven is the potential to 'cut' steel with thermite... that the results happen to corroborate eyewitness accounts is also a statement... and since all that is required is a piece of steel, it's not a matter of some 'high tech device'.

So, what you said about the debunking is accurate, but I didn't claim that it was proof, but what was discovered is consistent with eyewitness accounts while at the same time addressing alot of the 'anomalies' of the collapse.

Back
Top Bottom