• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jesse Jackson Will Not Apologize to the Governor and Floridians.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Jesse Jackson is refusing to apologize to the Rick Scott the the People of Florida for the remarks he has made. Jackson doubles down and appears to be pushing racial tensions rather than trying to prevent any. This is ridiculous.....Jackson is calling Florida an Apartheid state. Comparing it to Selma. Why isn't the News Media going after Jackson? How is he fighting for civil Right here? Isnt anyone going to go after him for fraud and the use of or playing on the Law of Civil Rights? What about for filing false claims? What about hooking him up for breaking any Florida and Interstate laws?

How do Floridians feel about Jackson and his comments? What do you think about this Wacked Job and False Prophet coming from Chicago.....staying there riling people up over race? Here this putz's son and daughter in Law are going to Jail. While the courts and the Media play with this game of Woe is me and who will take care of their kids. Shouldn't grandpa here be back home attending to his own familys business rather than Living off others and for free and doing so in the State of Florida. How you like this guy and his people coming down there and living off of yas for free? Putting the state into the News and getting celebrities to keep pushing the Boycott of Florida?

Civil rights activist Jesse Jackson isn't backing down from comments he made comparing Florida's struggle with the Trayvon Martin case to the civil rights clashes with police during the 1960s in Selma, Ala.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott on Wednesday demanded that Jackson apologize for his comments calling the state the "Selma of our time." He also said Florida has been an "apartheid" state.

But Jackson, in an interview with The Associated Press, defended his remarks. He cited the state's voter laws and incarceration rates of blacks versus the general population as examples of "apartheid like conditions."

Florida Gov. Rick Scott on Wednesday demanded an apology from longtime civil rights activist Jesse Jackson for comparing the state's struggle with the Trayvon Martin case to the civil rights clashes with police during the 1960s in Selma, Ala.

Jackson spent the night with protesters upset that George Zimmerman was found not guilty of second-degree murder in the shooting death of Martin. They've refused to leave the Capitol until Scott calls a special session to have legislators overhaul the state's self-defense laws.

Jackson called Florida the "Selma of our time" and even compared Scott to former Alabama Gov. George Wallace. While he was governor, Wallace famously stood in the door at the University of Alabama to try to block the entry of two black students.

Scott so far has refused the request and the protest has dragged on for more than two weeks. The protesters have gotten national media attention and won support from celebrities such as entertainer Harry Belafonte and others who have urged people to boycott Florida.

Scott in a release blasted Jackson's comments as "reckless" and "divisive" and said that he should apologize to residents.....snip~

Jesse Jackson to Fla. gov: No apology for comments

Jackson isn't stupid.. his relevancy, his very livelihood, relies upon inflaming racial tension....paid professional race-baiters have to continually prime the pump, even if the facts don't support them

I think Scott is an idiot for even addressing Jackson and his words directly

Why would he? Guys like Jackson and Sharpton have their popularity based on stupidity and ignorance. Why suddenly grow a brain when it could impact them financially and affect their cults of personality?

I agree with Jackson's assertions.....Florida is an Apartheid state.
And the only way blacks in that state is going to be treated like people ....is if they start killing whites.
Until the whites in that state start feeling un-safe themselves ...... nothing will change.

That game is played by all of the race hustling, poverty pimps (including Obama). As long as X (subsitute anything for X) is the fault of some anonymous "rich white folks" then it is not a political negative for the demorats. The demorats (and press) can simply label (spin?) the republicants as the party of the "rich white folks" and life remains good for all of the race hustling, poverty pimps. ;)

And the only way blacks in that state is going to be treated like people ....is if they start killing whites.
Until the whites in that state start feeling un-safe themselves ...... nothing will change.

Really..... That's ludicrous. Whats your answer for Chicago where it is Black on Black crime and or Black on Minorities? You know home Right here to where Jesse lives but don't want to walk to many streets?

actually, that will result in the opposite of what you are thinking.

very few folks actually think " wow, look at those black people irrationally and intentionally murdering white people, I think I found a new respect for them"
the very real consequence would be the exact opposite.... they'd be treated like animals and housed in little cells for the rest of their life... and racial tensions would spike dramatically.

not even professional racebaiters think like you do.... murderous racist sociopaths do, though.. so you can take solace in that .

How aren't blacks being treated like people in that state? Moreover how would killing white people get them to be treated like people?

Oh here we go with the ....you do it TTTOOO ...argument.
When told not to use the "N" word to them...whites response is ...well you guys use the "N" word ...TTTTOOOOO
So here is a similar way if blacks are killing other blacks ....whites response is when they kill blacks is ....well they do it TTTOOOO.
When O-Jay was on trial ....did any of you hear black people saying ......white people kill white people ...TTTOOO!!

That ridiculous argument is just a smoke screen on several fronts.

1) The logic that because blacks kill other blacks ......means its somehow always justified for whites to ..in turn kill blacks ....is an amazing deduction.
2) Blacks kill other blacks ....and you people choose to selectively ignore most black people in the media lament about it and discuss ways to fix it ....you choose to ignore Sharpton and Jesse Jackson talk about this problem. You do that because it inconveniently refutes your argument. The black leaders talk constantly about the violence, the lack of jobs, poverty education ...and ways to channel teens energy in those areas into positive ways (sports, community organization etc.) ....BUT YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT!!
3) Well if you ...KNOW ...blacks are only killing other blacks in Chicago ......it means white people are safe doesn't it? Knowing this ...why don't STFU and go about your business ...because nobody truly think the racist right-wing gives a sh(it) about the plight of any black people.

But again ...the idea that ...balcks kile other blacks ....TTTTOOOO ...is not a license for whites to in turn start killing blacks themselves ....whether its done by the racist cops ...or some wanna be Mall Cop.

So I agree with JJ....and the only solution for blacks in that apartheid state ...is to start killing whites!

Lebron brought Florida a Championship. I think that helped race relations. :lol:

The blacks in Floriduh, as in most places in the US, are far too busy killing each other. Blacks killed by blacks is at 93%, whites killed by whites is at 84%. Advocating that blacks start a race war "to be treated like people" places you firmly in the loony camp with the NBP.

When told not to use the "N" word to them...whites response is ...well you guys use the "N" word ...TTTTOOOOO
So here is a similar way if blacks are killing other blacks ....whites response is when they kill blacks is ....well they do it TTTOOOO.
When O-Jay was on trial ....did any of you hear black people saying ......white people kill white people ...TTTOOO!!

1) The logic that because blacks kill other blacks ......means its somehow always justified for whites to ..in turn kill blacks ....is an amazing deduction.
2) Blacks kill other blacks ....and you people choose to selectively ignore most black people in the media lament about it and discuss ways to fix it ....you choose to ignore Sharpton and Jesse Jackson talk about this problem. You do that because it inconveniently refutes your argument. The black leaders talk constantly about the violence, the lack of jobs, poverty education ...and ways to channel teens energy in those areas into positive ways (sports, community organization etc.) ....BUT YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT!!
3) Well if you ...KNOW ...blacks are only killing other blacks in Chicago ......it means white people are safe doesn't it? Knowing this ...why don't STFU and go about your business ...because nobody truly think the racist right-wing gives a sh(it) about the plight of any black people.

But again ...the idea that ...balcks kile other blacks ....TTTTOOOO ...is not a license for whites to in turn start killing blacks themselves ....whether its done by the racist cops ...or some wanna be Mall Cop.

So I agree with JJ....and the only solution for blacks in that apartheid state ...is to start killing whites!

Try again with the "you did it to" argument..... Chicago has had more murders than any other state these last two years. Which you don't see Jacksons Big mouth going off then. Notice no cry of Civil Rights in the Democratically Led state where death is just around the corner.

Why isn't Jackson up here dealing with any Deaths concerning Race with White on Black Crime? The reason is.....he can't get a free ride. He can start such bull**** up here. Even other blacks will kick his ass and Mock his ass openly. He is doing nothing more than attempting to blackmail the state of Florida. He wants to spend time in Florida. Bout time Florida pick his ass up and throw every charge they can on his ignorant ass. Then they can make it a Family Affair and what he him cry out that him and his family is being persecuted. He will say it's because he is a black man. Not ever thinking about any laws he broke whatsoever and knew he was breaking them.

Jackson is nothing more than punk that got to ride the Coat tails of a real activist, all the while playing and leeching off the hard work of others.

Change your laws or else I will do this. In a state he has no business being involved in for anything. Other than to be a tourist, spend his money and keep his mouth shut and have a good time.

So do you intend to go to Floriduh and start your "race war" or is that up to "others"?

Try again with the "you did it to" argument..... Chicago has had more murders than any other state these last two years. Which you don't see Jacksons Big mouth going off then. Notice no cry of Civil Rights in the Democratically Led state where death is just around the corner.

Why isn't Jackson up here dealing with any Deaths concerning Race with White on Black Crime? The reason is.....he can't get a free ride. He can start such bull**** up here. Even other blacks will kick his ass and Mock his ass openly. He is doing nothing more than attempting to blackmail the state of Florida. He wants to spend time in Florida. Bout time Florida pick his ass up and throw every charge they can on his ignorant ass. Then they can make it a Family Affair and what he him cry out that him and his family is being persecuted. He will say it's because he is a black man. Not ever thinking about any laws he broke whatsoever and knew he was breaking them.

Jackson is nothing more than punk that got to ride the Coat tails of a real activist, all the while playing and leeching off the hard work of others.

Change your laws or else I will do this. In a state he has no business being involved in for anything. Other than to be a tourist, spend his money and keep his mouth shut and have a good time.

He's a waste of time!!
One good thing is that he's getting older every day,
one day closer to going to the Lord,or NOT!

He's a waste of time!!
One good thing is that he's getting older every day,
one day closer to going to the Lord,or NOT!

Heya Penn. :2wave: He needs to get his ass back up here and get ready to take care of his grandkids. Rather than hoping the Courts will give his son with the Sybil Condition a break.

How can the people of Florida put up with this? Now they should do everything to make sure Jesse here is paying his freight and his weight.

The
Heya Penn. :2wave: He needs to get his ass back up here and get ready to take care of his grandkids. Rather than hoping the Courts will give his son with the Sybil Condition a break.

How can the people of Florida put up with this? Now they should do everything to make sure Jesse here is paying his freight and his weight.

The only thing I can think of is that most Floridians don't care about J.J.
I know that when one is working they dont pay attention to race baiters
one way or another.

It's too bad that JJ sr wasn't a better father to JJ jr.
Sr will have regrets soon about that.:twocents:

Does anybody take Jesse Jackson seriously anymore?

The

The only thing I can think of is that most Floridians don't care about J.J.
I know that when one is working they dont pay attention to race baiters
one way or another.

It's too bad that JJ sr wasn't a better father to JJ jr.
Sr will have regrets soon about that.:twocents:

Well Kind a hard not to notice them all camped out on the Governors doorstep. With Jackson telling them all. He aint leaving until they change their laws. Operation Push and then he grabs up some Christian Ministers pastors or other reverends.

Right in Gary Indiana their murders also have increased. Which they were talking about how a lot of it spills over from Chicago. Another major city economically deprived yet ran by the Democrats. Major black on black crime. Home to Michael Jacksons family.

Jesse doesn't go there unless some other Jacksons be round. Like Latoya or Janet. Only time it attracts his attention. Despite him living Right next door to it.

I hope this thread makes it to the basement. I have some things to tell you.

I often disagree with JJ and Al Sharpton ...primarily because I never see marching and singing songs as a way to fix racial issues.

But JJ and Al Sharpton spend more time talk about the black-on-black crimes in the urban areas ..than they do anything else. Again ...there is a deliberate effort by the right-wing to ignore this ....to pretend it's never discussed by black leaders.

And this strategy comes right out of the race-Bait play book by Limbaugh, Hannity and Oreilly on Faux news. So I'm not going to keep repeating myself here ...because I know the right wing are properly schooled by the right wing race baiters ...who've a long history of stoking white racism for profit.

So go ahead with your hollow race-bait chant of ....blacks kill other blacks ....TTTOOOO ....yeah ...and I'm wearing a pair of blue socks today.

I often disagree with JJ and Al Sharpton ...primarily because I never see marching and singing songs as a way to fix racial issues.

But JJ and Al Sharpton spend more time talk about the black-on-black crimes in the urban areas ..than they do anything else. Again ...there is a deliberate effort by the right-wing to ignore this ....to pretend it's never discussed by black leaders.

And this strategy comes right out of the race-Bait play book by Limbaugh, Hannity and Oreilly on Faux news. So I'm not going to keep repeating myself here ...because I know the right wing are properly schooled by the right wing race baiters ...who've a long history of stoking white racism for profit.

So go ahead with your hollow race-bait chant of ....blacks kill other blacks ....TTTOOOO ....yeah ...and I'm wearing a pair of blue socks today.

The answer is simple. Show us proof, using the source(s) of your choice, that Al and JJ advocate personal behavior changes in the black community and not simply an infusion of other people's money to "help" solve the black out of wedlock childbirth rate (now 73%) and black on black crime rate (now 93%) crisis situations.

I'm waiting for Obama to come out and declare that if he had a bat-**** crazy uncle he'd be just like Jesse Jackson.

Jesse Jackson is refusing to apologize to the Rick Scott the the People of Florida for the remarks he has made

...Who cares?

Back
Top Bottom