• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jesse Jackson said

LiberalAvenger

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
On today's "Ed Show" that 59 people were killed in Chicago last month. That's more then were killed in combat this year.

He recommended that some of the troops returning from the war should be sent to chicago to keep peace like we did in Iraq.:roll:

Fact is always weirder than fiction.

Re: Hesse Jackson said

Yeah I think that would be a good idea except I don't know how well that would work in practice. I don't understand how we have troops in virtually every country around the world doing nothing, but we can't get some in our own country to help out? How about we get some along the boarder??

Re: Hesse Jackson said

While obviously impossible for legal reasons, Jackson makes a good point for once. Crime, accidents and disease may not grab headlines like war or terrorism, but they are often a far greater danger than more sensational threats. We shouldn't lose sight of that when making political choices, especially when it comes to allocating limited resources.

Back
Top Bottom