• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jerry Nadler doesn't appear to be well....

jmotivator

Computer Gaming Nerd
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

What the heck is going on in that video? It looks like Nadler can't pick up his feat and gets then caught on.. carpet? Something. He looks very ill.

What the heck is going on in that video? It looks like Nadler can't pick up his feat and gets then caught on.. carpet? Something. He looks very ill.

I bet you’re gonna love this: Jerry Nadler is a gigantic loser. Full stop.

He needs a wheel chair.

I bet you’re gonna love this: Jerry Nadler is a gigantic loser. Full stop.

No, I don't love that. He's clearly very ill. I don't like his politics, but I don't wish severe illness on anyone.

There is a severe health and aging problem plaguing the Democratic Party leadership. It's a great argument for term limits. Unfortunately the young talent in the DNC is crazy which might explain why the leadership is hanging on.

No, I don't love that. He's clearly very ill. I don't like his politics, but I don't wish severe illness on anyone.

There is a severe health and aging problem plaguing the Democratic Party leadership. It's a great argument for term limits. Unfortunately the young talent in the DNC is crazy which might explain why the leadership is hanging on.
You were doing so good when you said the first comment,
and then,
you had to add the second while of-course showing you easily ignore the aging issues with the age of the Repubs in the Senate and WH.
Try harder next time.

It's definitely a change from when he beat Schiff to the microphone to close out the impeachment trial.

You were doing so good when you said the first comment,
and then,
you had to add the second while of-course showing you easily ignore the aging issues with the age of the Repubs in the Senate and WH.
Try harder next time.

Well, they are certainly elderly as well, and they did not age gracefully. The political leadership of our country, both left and right, is positively cadaverous. Ignoring their politics if only for a moment, just look at our Presidential candidates. Look at the Senate leadership, Democratic and Republican. Look at the leadership in the House, Democratic and Republican. It's as though we are stuck in a walking tour of the Shady Acres Retirement Community.

Last edited:
Let's hope he will join John soon. A walking underlying condition.

How many chins does he have? It's hard to see.

Sounds bad. You should probably stick with Donald Trump.

Well, they are certainly elderly as well. The political leadership of our country, both left and right, is positively cadaverous. Look at the candidates running for president. Look at the Senate leadership, Democratic and Republican. Look at the leadership in the House, Democratic and Republican. It's as though we are stuck in a walking tour of the Shady Acres Retirement Community.
Why do you think I have been a Lifelong Independent. Unfortunately We the People allow this nonsense to continue, heck many support it.

Why do you think I have been a Lifelong Independent. Unfortunately We the People allow this nonsense to continue, heck many support it.
We the People are addicted to gray-haired, wrinkled prunes.

We the People are addicted to gray-haired, wrinkled prunes.
No, we don't hold our Leaders Accountable and continue to allow them to continue their misrepresentation of The People. Hey, I came to grips with it long ago, want to blame anyone, blame the American People. Thinking it will take a very painful lesson for us to learn. The Sooner the Better

Not the first sign of trouble...

Well, they are certainly elderly as well, and they did not age gracefully. The political leadership of our country, both left and right, is positively cadaverous. Ignoring their politics if only for a moment, just look at our Presidential candidates. Look at the Senate leadership, Democratic and Republican. Look at the leadership in the House, Democratic and Republican. It's as though we are stuck in a walking tour of the Shady Acres Retirement Community.

All the more reason to put term limits in place for congress.
Really.
It's needed.
It's time.
It's time to dislodge the political elites, they've failed the nation for far too long already.

Back
Top Bottom