• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jerry Falwell Jr did not fall into sin. HE jumped, head first.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
When Falwell's wife asked the cabana boy to go to her room, after telling him the group of girls he was chatting were inexperienced, she immediately said, one thing, my husband likes to watch.

Falwells were scouting, when they found Granda. They also had done this several times before. They had a years long affair. Jr, liking to watch his wife PERFORM, cast her as a whore. I cant imagine that it didnt pollute the relationship in other ways. You cant respect a whore the same as a wife.

Falwell, in offering to buy his BUSINESS PARTNER out, should understand, that you dont play games with those in a position to tell tales, and particulary with those that dont have much to protect. Jr refused to pay the money he agreed to, not a cent. Jr is far more sinister than just as a cuck boy. He is Trump corrupt. REfusing to pay for that which he agreed. Stiffing folks, and then threatening to ruin them for the trouble.

Falwell Jr, is not simply a fallen preacher, he is evil. He brought evil to the Evangelicals. Jr loves sin. He loves depravity. And he loves the idea of a dictator. JR, was fulfilling the biblical role of the GREAT WHORE. He was enabling the antichrist. The antichrist had power when he was in the company of the great whore.

I would not be shocked, if Jr had always planned on giving God a bad reputation. He did not TURN evil. He remained evil.

When Falwell's wife asked the cabana boy to go to her room, after telling him the group of girls he was chatting were inexperienced, she immediately said, one thing, my husband likes to watch.

Falwells were scouting, when they found Granda. They also had done this several times before. They had a years long affair. Jr, liking to watch his wife PERFORM, cast her as a whore. I cant imagine that it didnt pollute the relationship in other ways. You cant respect a whore the same as a wife.

Falwell, in offering to buy his BUSINESS PARTNER out, should understand, that you dont play games with those in a position to tell tales, and particulary with those that dont have much to protect. Jr refused to pay the money he agreed to, not a cent. Jr is far more sinister than just as a cuck boy. He is Trump corrupt. REfusing to pay for that which he agreed. Stiffing folks, and then threatening to ruin them for the trouble.

Falwell Jr, is not simply a fallen preacher, he is evil. He brought evil to the Evangelicals. Jr loves sin. He loves depravity. And he loves the idea of a dictator. JR, was fulfilling the biblical role of the GREAT WHORE. He was enabling the antichrist. The antichrist had power when he was in the company of the great whore.

I would not be shocked, if Jr had always planned on giving God a bad reputation. He did not TURN evil. He remained evil.

I take issue with the bolded. I have met many a couple that engage consensually in that type of relationship and I don't think it pollutes or casts the woman as a whore. I may not understand it but I am not going to judge someone on their kinks - as long at they aren't a hypocrite like Falwell who judges other people for their "sins".

I take issue with the bolded. I have met many a couple that engage consensually in that type of relationship and I don't think it pollutes or casts the woman as a whore. I may not understand it but I am not going to judge someone on their kinks - as long at they aren't a hypocrite like Falwell who judges other people for their "sins".

When interviewed, JR said he should have given his wife better attention etc. I dont think he treated her as his precious. Similar to Ed Henry, who turned his FOX NEWS coworker into his whore. He would ask if she was being a good little whore etc.

Awful lot of stones being cast here. Where is the "evil?" Hypocrite perhaps. Deadbeat perhaps. But other than that it sounds like a bunch of consenting adults who didn't pay their bills to me.

Awful lot of stones being cast here. Where is the "evil?" Hypocrite perhaps. Deadbeat perhaps. But other than that it sounds like a bunch of consenting adults who didn't pay their bills to me.

When you take on a job that serves as role, and KNOW you are incapable of complying, it is wrong. If the one you will be spitting on is GOD, it is evil.

Jr said he liked the Trump bluster and authoritarian jazz. He is creating a monster, ON PURPOSE.

The amazing hypocrisy of you to criticize Falwell for something that you would wholeheartedly defend if it was a non religious person.

The amazing hypocrisy of you to criticize Falwell for something that you would wholeheartedly defend if it was a non religious person.

I would what? Those that cant stop screwing new people, should not get married. While I said Bill Clinton should not be impeached, he was WRONG, to do what he did.

I think you got the wrong liberal.

Christopher Hitchens had the best quote ever about his father: “If you gave [Jerry] Falwell an enema he could be buried in a matchbox.”

When you take on a job that serves as role, and KNOW you are incapable of complying, it is wrong. If the one you will be spitting on is GOD, it is evil.

Who is truly capable of living up to the standards of perfection? My understanding of Christianity is that everyone is a sinner, including church leaders. If sin is your standard for evil, then who isn't evil?

It doesn't sound like he victimized anyone. It sounds like his wife initiated the whole affair and was a willing participant. I'm sure a just God would forgive them for a few victimless "sins." I prefer to leave the stones on the ground and judge others the way I would want them to judge me for private consensual activity.

But Jerry Falwell, Jr. carries a lot of voting-weight with Evangelicals. Michael Cohen admitted to blackmailing him in 2015, actually claiming to have a photograph of the 'encounter' with pool boy and Jerry's wife. It worked apparently because he made an impassioned appeal to Evangelicals at the RNC convention in 2015.

Hypocrisy is one thing, but when the hypocrite happens to be a man of vast power over a large majority of Christians, it would appear to me that it's a far more egregious transgression then merely being a regular hypocrite like Tim Scott or Lindsey Graham.

Then there's that photo of Falwell and some pretty woman taken 'on vacation' with both of them displaying their bare stomachs and pants unzipped. :doh

I would what? Those that cant stop screwing new people, should not get married. While I said Bill Clinton should not be impeached, he was WRONG, to do what he did.

I think you got the wrong liberal.

Clinton cheated on his wife. Sounds to me like everyone involved in the Falwell affair mentioned in the OP were willing participants. Apples and oranges. It is wrong to betray the trust of a loved one. It is not wrong to engage in consensual activity with another person or people.

But Jerry Falwell, Jr. carries a lot of voting-weight with Evangelicals. Michael Cohen admitted to blackmailing him in 2015, actually claiming to have a photograph of the 'encounter' with pool boy and Jerry's wife. It worked apparently because he made an impassioned appeal to Evangelicals at the RNC convention in 2015.

Hypocrisy is one thing, but when the hypocrite happens to be a man of vast power over a large majority of Christians, it would appear to me that it's a far more egregious transgression then merely being a regular hypocrite like Tim Scott or Lindsey Graham.

Yes, he is a huge hypocrite and he should never be taken seriously again. As far as I'm concerned, he shouldn't have been taken seriously in the first place. I don't think he is a wise man or a remotely credible figure, and I'm sure he would have a similar opinion of me if he knew me. In fact I think he is a sellout and have very little respect for him, not for what he did with the cabana boy, but for his willingness to embrace conspiracy theories about Democrats and sell out to the Trump administration. But that doesn't make him evil by my standards. Perhaps by his own standards and the standards he preached, he should be labeled "evil," but I don't share his standards of evil.

Last edited:
Yes, he is a huge hypocrite and he should never be taken seriously again. As far as I'm concerned, he shouldn't have been taken seriously in the first place. I don't think he is a wise man or a remotely credible figure. In fact I think he is a sellout and have very little respect for him, not for what he did with the cabana boy, but for his willingness to embrace conspiracy theories about Democrats and sell out to the Trump administration. But that doesn't make him evil by my standards. Perhaps by his own standards and the standards he preached, he should be labeled "evil," but I don't share his standards of evil.

To stand up for a man that's of 'loose moral values' such as Trump is (to say the least), and to defend a man that separated children from parents and put them in horrid conditions in detention centers to be vulnerable to all types of humanitarian abuses and including rape, is just unconscionable for any human, much less one that professes to be a man of faith and a follower of Jesus Christ. Yes, he is evil in my book.

To stand up for a man that's of 'loose moral values' such as Trump is (to say the least), and to defend a man that separated children from parents and put them in horrid conditions in detention centers to be vulnerable to all types of humanitarian abuses and including rape, is just unconscionable for any human, much less one that professes to be a man of faith and a follower of Jesus Christ. Yes, he is evil in my book.

A fair enough opinion. But the OP was about the evil and depravity of having a three way with his wife and another man and calling his wife a whore for being a willing participant. So long as all involved were consenting adults, I don't see anything evil or depraved about that.

A fair enough opinion. But the OP was about the evil and depravity of having a three way with his wife and another man and calling his wife a whore for being a willing participant. So long as all involved were consenting adults, I don't see anything evil or depraved about that.

Of course, what anyone chooses to do in privacy is their business. I don't care if he enjoys spinning around the floor with a giant children's spinning-top toy shoved up his butt. His evilness stems from his blatant hypocrisy regarding Trump.

Nah, the three way is not evil. CREATING a dictator is. There would be no Pres Trump if not for Jerry Falwell JR.

Jerry is getting $10 mil to 'resign' from Liberty..

$10 Mil.. That will buy a lot of Giancarlos..

So much for poverty.

BTW the more that comes out about Jerry the dirtier he is..Looks like he's capable of anything.. It's a given there's more to Jerry than a few kinks and perversions.. He's probably knee deep in stealing, embezzling, and more kinks with some female students..

He signed a 20-page contract in July 2019 that outlined the terms of him 'retiring'... For his sake that contract better be ironclad. I can see all sorts of other crimes coming down the road pointed right at this dirtbag.

Clinton cheated on his wife. Sounds to me like everyone involved in the Falwell affair mentioned in the OP were willing participants. Apples and oranges. It is wrong to betray the trust of a loved one. It is not wrong to engage in consensual activity with another person or people.

It is wrong. Falwell had a hell of a time extricating from the ARRANGEMENT. His wife is humiliated. The third wheel feels stiffed. The cuck has a ruined career. How do you think a cabana boy ensnaring would go well? Relationships based upon dominance and submission, humiliation, bondage, negative emotions, should be gotten over, not indulged.

Of course, what anyone chooses to do in privacy is their business. I don't care if he enjoys spinning around the floor with a giant children's spinning-top toy shoved up his butt. His evilness stems from his blatant hypocrisy regarding Trump.

And his career which has consisted of him and his whole ****ing family sitting in judgment on the rest of us for a generation or more.

He more sat in the corner and watched it happen ... with his pants unzipped

Back
Top Bottom