• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Jennifer Aniston attacks President Bush!

Madacapa

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
The following is a quote from actress Jennifer Aniston:

"The state of the world. How about that indictment?! And why did it take so long to respond to the crisis in New Orleans? Everything is imploding. It all seems to lead back to our dear president."

Thank you, Jennifer, for taking a side in the cultural war for America. I love you, and dare I say most of the world loves you. With your support, the Democrats can gain seats in 2006, and the presidency in 2008. Brad Pitt is an idiot! VOTE BLUE!:lol:
 

Madacapa

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
FinnMacCool said:
Damn. We were doing so good.

Ah well at least she finally decided to read the news.
Jennifer Aniston can say whatever she wants! The rules that govern society do not apply to attractive, Hollywood actresses. She doesn't have to read the news. One of her assistants read the news articles for her.
 

Calm2Chaos

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
3,967
Reaction score
7
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Madacapa said:
The following is a quote from actress Jennifer Aniston:

"The state of the world. How about that indictment?! And why did it take so long to respond to the crisis in New Orleans? Everything is imploding. It all seems to lead back to our dear president."

Thank you, Jennifer, for taking a side in the cultural war for America. I love you, and dare I say most of the world loves you. With your support, the Democrats can gain seats in 2006, and the presidency in 2008. Brad Pitt is an idiot! VOTE BLUE!:lol:
This coming from a woman that can't act, but still made millions upon millions. How about she shut up look pretty and get naked for her next movie. Maybe somebody might actually go to see it
 

Calm2Chaos

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
3,967
Reaction score
7
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
FinnMacCool said:
Damn. We were doing so good.

Ah well at least she finally decided to read the news.
They finally did a page with pictures.. Thankfully
 

Madacapa

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
Calm2Chaos said:
This coming from a woman that can't act, but still made millions upon millions. How about she shut up look pretty and get naked for her next movie. Maybe somebody might actually go to see it
How dare you attack her?! She would gladly do a nude scene if the script called for it. However, she will not get naked just for your pleasure. You make me sick! You must be friends with Brad Pitt.
 

Calm2Chaos

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
3,967
Reaction score
7
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Madacapa said:
How dare you attack her?! She would gladly do a nude scene if the script called for it. However, she will not get naked just for your pleasure. You make me sick! You must be friends with Brad Pitt.
Then please get her a script with pictures so it can be called for. She has to have some redeeming quality.YA ... me and Brad go way back... he's a real pus sy hound .....lol
 

GarzaUK

That European Guy
DP Veteran
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
3,682
Reaction score
625
Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
To assume that she is stupid because she is an actress are just ignorant. Madonna has an IQ of 153, better than most people on this website.

And last time I looked in a democracy everyone's opinion is valid.
 

Alex

DP Veteran
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
2,963
Reaction score
855
Location
Milwaukee, WI
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Calm2Chaos said:
Then please get her a script with pictures so it can be called for. She has to have some redeeming quality.YA ... me and Brad go way back... he's a real pus sy hound .....lol
Small world, Brad and I knew eachother also. One year, in Christian Summer Camp...
 

hiker

Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
at one with nature
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
GarzaUK said:
To assume that she is stupid because she is an actress are just ignorant. Madonna has an IQ of 153, better than most people on this website.

And last time I looked in a democracy everyone's opinion is valid.
valid, yes. It is her opinion, I have no doubt. But as to whether it was well thought-out and expressed succinctly, well...:doh
 
Top Bottom