• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jen Psaki

I think this woman is perhaps the greatest press secretary ever.
I know she has a tough job standing up for Joe, but watching her smack down the clowns from Faux News is a delight.
Hahaha! Good one!

The only thing worth watching her for is to see what color outfit she wears to go with her red hair.

She's pretty good, better than Trump's set of serial liars, and better than Obama's picks as well. I do love to see her slap down Peter Doocy.

i don't know about GOAT lol
She is very good at her job for sure and she does commonly embarrass those with false, misleading questions and narratives.

In today's age that's a very tough job and can be toughed depending on the president, that lasts ones during that last admin didnt have a chance to be good cause they would have been fired

The only thing worth watching her for is to see what color outfit she wears to go with her red hair.
Why say something like that?
I have 4 sisters; none true red heads but if I said something so misogynistic they would bitch slap me and I would deserve it.

i don't know about GOAT lol
She is very good at her job for sure and she does commonly embarrass those with false, misleading questions and narratives.

In today's age that's a very tough job and can be toughed depending on the president, that lasts ones during that last admin didnt have a chance to be good cause they would have been fired
They had a good press secretary, he lasted something like 3 days.

I know she has a tough job standing up for Joe, but watching her smack down the clowns from Faux News is a delight.
let me circle back to you on that...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

let me circle back to you on that...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Republican Press Secretaries didn't bother to circle back, they just lied.
I did roar at the two republican heretics featured in that video.

Oh, I think being Trump's press secretary had to have had at least three orders of magnitude more difficulty.

Oh, I think being Trump's press secretary had to have had at least three orders of magnitude more difficulty.

Absolutely. Not just anyone can come up with "alternative facts". trump's people were gonna spin off the planet.

Best ever? Nobody gave me laughs like Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Stephanie Grisham, and Kayleigh McEnany. Just saying Sean Spicer's name cracks me up.

The only job that could rival it was perhaps Bill Clinton's press secretary circa 1998.

I just read a bit through McCurry's press briefing 1-21-98. Good lord. Not much different than Sanders. "The President was very clear..." Obviously, since everyone has questions :rolleyes:

Agreed but that doesn't mean they did it well.

Seriously, how could you do that job well?

Why say something like that?
I have 4 sisters; none true red heads but if I said something so misogynistic they would bitch slap me and I would deserve it.
I find that would be ridiculous! Not all colors go with red well.

I find that would be ridiculous! Not all colors go with red well.
Margo I admit I must not be as smart as you as I really have no idea what you are trying to say. Can you dumb it down for me a bit, please?

Margo I admit I must not be as smart as you as I really have no idea what you are trying to say. Can you dumb it down for me a bit, please?
I never have a problem with dumbing things down, lol,
My point, is her outfits do not go well with her hair on some days! Is that simple enough?

Back
Top Bottom