• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jen Psaki has to remind Fox news that Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around

She sure seemed to have asked a legitimate question, and the press secretary sure seemed to have dodged the question.

I almost feel sorry for Jen Goebbels. Has to be humiliating to go out there and gaslight the public every day, defending Xiden's constant pathological lying.

Sad!

She sure seemed to have asked a legitimate question, and the press secretary sure seemed to have dodged the question.
The press secretary politely informed her that Ukraine is "defending" their country from the Russian Invaders. Therefore, the weapons in question are being used in a defensive capacity. That's the simplest way I can explain it to you so if your still having trouble understanding, I can't help you.

Oh Fox, tryin' ta keep those Russian handlers happy, don't ya know.

LOL, good ol' Jan - total bullshit and misdirection. Not even close to responding to the question

How? Any weapon used to attack Russians invading Ukraine is a defensive weapon, much as any weapon used to attack Ukrainians invading Russia would be.

Watch it slower, maybe.

Chuckle. Her question seemed to be referred to previous things that the press secretary said about some weapons being defensive and some weapons being offensive. The press secretary replied that Russia invading Ukraine means that all weapons sent to Ukraine are defensive weapons. She did a good job at dodging the question.

The press secretary politely informed her that Ukraine is "defending" their country from the Russian Invaders. Therefore, the weapons in question are being used in a defensive capacity. That's the simplest way I can explain it to you so if your still having trouble understanding, I can't help you.
Why wouldn't that same logic apply to MIGs as well? This administration is using a metric different from your definition and the reporter simply asked which side di drones fall. Are they offense or defensive weapons? Psaki did not answer her question.

What amazes about the lack of transparency this administration has about everything is in plain sight of the public. Many of us don't waste our breath complaining about it and just make a mental note of their lack of candor. I don't know how they think this is gonna play well for them during the elections.

Why wouldn't that same logic apply to MIGs as well? This administration is using a metric different from your definition and the reporter simply asked which side di drones fall. Are they offense or defensive weapons? Psaki did not answer her question.

What amazes about the lack of transparency this administration has about everything is in plain sight of the public. Many of us don't waste our breath complaining about it and just make a mental note of their lack of candor. I don't know how they think this is gonna play well for them during the elections.
Somehow I think this administration would win a candor contest with the previous one, tho that is admittedly damning it with faint praise.

I almost feel sorry for Jen Goebbels. Has to be humiliating to go out there and gaslight the public every day, defending Xiden's constant pathological lying.

Sad!
Who is Xiden? Is this something from Qanon?

As to your claim about pathological lying,

The first 100 days of a US president’s tenure often mark the progress and promise of a young administration. Much can be accomplished during a president’s first 100 days, which is why pundits use it to signal each administration’s activity level.

Instead of investigating the first 100 days in terms of productivity or promises kept, let’s look at another characteristic: honesty. It is important to hold leaders accountable to the truth, especially early in their presidency.

The Washington Post suggests President Donald Trump told 30,573 false or misleading statements over 4 years. Based on this number, he is clearly a prolific liar.

But, were his lies observable during the first 100 days? Crucially, how does President Trump compare to other leaders such as President Biden and President Obama?
In his first 100 days, President Trump had 29 statements assessed by PolitiFact (17 false) compared to 12 statements from President Obama (1 false) and 4 statements from President Biden (2 false). As a raw count, Trump told more falsehoods than Biden and Obama combined.

Is capitalist Forbes conservative enough for you as a source?

Somehow I thing this administration would win a candor contest with the previous one, tho that is admittedly damning it with faint praise.
You would be wrong too. In any case this isn't a contest between the last administration and the current one. This administration refuses to answer very basic questions.

Why wouldn't that same logic apply to MIGs as well?
It would if it were the Ukrainian's flying the migs.
This administration is using a metric different from your definition and the reporter simply asked which side di drones fall. Are they offense or defensive weapons? Psaki did not answer her question.
What a stupid question. Here it is in a nutshell just for you. Any weapons that the Ukrainian's use to defend their country from invading forces are, by definition, defensive weapons. I cannot explain it any simpler than that.

What's truly Amazing is you don't know that Russia is invading Ukraine and Ukraine is defending their Homeland. That makes any weapons Ukraine uses to defend itself, defensive weapons.

Who is Xiden? Is this something from Qanon?

As to your claim about pathological lying,

Is capitalist Forbes conservative enough for you as a source?
No fair comparing Biden with Trump on lying, like comparing a utility infielder with Babe Ruth.

It would if it were the Ukrainian's flying the migs.

What a stupid question. Here it is in a nutshell just for you. Any weapons that the Ukrainian's use to defend their country from invading forces are, by definition, defensive weapons. I cannot explain it any simpler than that.

What's truly Amazing is you don't know that Russia is invading Ukraine and Ukraine is defending their Homeland. That makes any weapons Ukraine uses to defend itself, defensive weapons.
So why didn't Psaki just say the drones are defensive weapons?

Why dodge the question?

Sad!
Oh look, a Putinbot who joined the forum 2 weeks before the Russian invasion has an opinion. How cute that you think anyone cares.

So why didn't Psaki just say the drones are defensive weapons?

Why dodge the question?
She did. She politely reminded the journalist that Russia attacked Ukraine. Should Psaki have to school an adult that any weapon you use to defend yourself is a defensive weapon? Where is the disconnect with you that your not understanding?

Psaki’s “answer” would be a very appropriate response if asked about fighter jets that had been supplied to Ukraine. Any weapon they use at this point, if used in Ukraine against the invading Russian force, is by definition defensive. If we can just cut the bullshit, Putin said “you better not” when it came to Migs and the US backed down. Period. And to be honest I’m not sure I blame Biden for that one since the goal is clearly, and I think correctly, to avoid any direct conflict with Russia. Putin knows that. We all know that. So, that gives Putin control.

She did. She politely reminded the journalist that Russia attacked Ukraine. Where is the disconnect with you that your not understanding?
That isn’t an answer to the question. If a Mig is an offensive weapon how is a drone a defensive weapon?

Back
Top Bottom