• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jen Psaki has to remind Fox news that Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around

If FACT it is not.

You see what you want to see. This is common in humans. Your post contains this affliction
Unbelievable. She was essentially asked how an armed drone would be considered defensive when they considers migs offensive. Her answer was essentially umm duh they were attacked so anything is defensive. You’re the one choosing NOT to see what is right in front of you. But I suppose Psaki could tell you anything.

Unbelievable. She was essentially asked how an armed drone would be considered defensive when they considers migs offensive. Her answer was essentially umm duh they were attacked so anything is defensive. You’re the one choosing NOT to see what is right in front of you. But I suppose Psaki could tell you anything.

Her ansewer was clear. If you are attacked, by definition your weapons are defensive.
What could be more clear or reasoned?

I have no clue what you are talking about. Do we have two sets of bombs in our arsenal? Two sets of drowns?
It is not the weapon that is defensive or attack based, it is the situation in which you use it.

Good grief. Wtf?

Her ansewer was clear. If you are attacked, by definition your weapons are defensive.
What could be more clear or reasoned?

I have no clue what you are talking about. Do we have two sets of bombs in our arsenal? Two sets of drowns?
It is not the weapon that is defensive or attack based, it is the situation in which you use it.

Good grief. Wtf?
Jesus god…. Then the question is how the hell could you say two days ago that migs are offensive?!?!??

Jesus god…. Then the question is how the hell could you say two days ago that migs are offensive?!?!??

Oh, we are playing word games. You should have said.

Here is an idea. Turn off that hate media you love and start posting as an American.

Thanks

Oh, we are playing word games. You should have said.

Here is an idea. Turn off that hate media you love and start posting as an American.

Thanks
Word games??? It's literally what she was asked. BTW, the only place I've seen this video is on this stupid failed thread.

Word games??? It's literally what she was asked. BTW, the only place I've seen this video is on this stupid failed thread.

I have no clue how the hate media has twisted your view on this rather obvious straight forward q and a conversation so I guess I can't help you.

I wish you well, peace.

I have no clue how the hate media has twisted your view on this rather obvious straight forward q and a conversation so I guess I can't help you.

I wish you well, peace.
Well you seem to be one of the few clinging to the hope that she said what you wish she said, so god luck with that.

Well you seem to be one of the few clinging to the hope that she said what you wish she said, so god luck with that.

It may seem that way to you because you only consume hate media.
Funny how that works.

It may seem that way to you because you only consume hate media.
Funny how that works.
Hahaha. I prefer to engage in substantive and intelligent discussions on here. You are providing neither so buh-bye.

Given your inability to grasp a short question and short answer (38 seconds in all) I'm really not going to take your word for Psaki describing MiG's as offensive.

Back
Top Bottom