• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials

I disagree that it's time to move on. Jeffrey Epstein didn't pull off this sex trade unaided. He had many people that assisted him either directly by recruiting young women to bring to him or by the clients that enabled this sex slave trade. Jeffrey Epstein didn't pull this off alone, that's for sure.

There's many men that swim in the power-stream that are breathing a big sigh of relief today, because Epstein can't implicate them. Nevertheless, subpoenas are going to be going out to a lot of people those that helped him directly and those that used the women he recruited. Jeffrey Epstein even boasted that he introduced Melania to Trump. That's not really pertinent even if it were true, but finding out what powerful wealthy men used their wealth or position to give breath and life to Epstein's sordid enterprise must be revealed in order for those women that were abused to be able to get have any vindication.

We are talking about big fish, Big powerful people. The Catholic Church. These people can kill people that get in their way. By revealing these names we put several innocent lives in danger.

Every one of your claims about me is so meaningful.

Thanks for allowing me so deeply into your psyche. It's an honor.

Are you saying that your calling out others for their deficiencies are any better? I mean I know that is what you are saying.
So I double-down on your being not so good at the self-awareness thing.
You come here and say things that you think don't apply to you as well. Brah, that is what is funny, since you haven't figured it out yet.

The thing that unites Republicans and Democrats...wouldn't that be nuts....

You haven’t been keeping up....

If you remember, Epstein was placed on suicide-watch after he was found injured on the floor of his cell in late July. He was found semi-conscious with bruises around the neck.

Someone here posted that Epstein was on longer on a suicide-watch. This can't be possible. No one gets a psych release that soon. Especially an "at risk celebrity prisoner".

I hear Barr is livid. This suicide reflects very badly on him and his Justice Department.

I predict Barr will call for an immediate (and quite costly?) "internal investigation" which will likely assert: mistakes were made, procedures need to be improved and efforts at such are "ongoing", the need for "more resources" to prevent such incidents in the future and that no specific individual(s) were criminally responsible.

If you remember, Epstein was placed on suicide-watch after he was found injured on the floor of his cell in late July. He was found semi-conscious with bruises around the neck.

Someone here posted that Epstein was on longer on a suicide-watch. This can't be possible. No one gets a psych release that soon. Especially an "at risk celebrity prisoner".

I hear Barr is livid. This suicide reflects very badly on him and his Justice Department.

William Barr is a compromised piece of trash, he's nothing more than Trump's surrogate and I think he's feigning "outrage" that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide and I believe it's possible he had a hand in having him snuffed, if it is proven he was murdered. A murder like that could only have been ordered from the highest authority.

Sure, it's a conspiracy theory but we've gotten to a low point of morality in this country and nobody trusts anyone anymore. I sure don't.

Last edited:
Are you saying that your calling out others for their deficiencies are any better? I mean I know that is what you are saying.
So I double-down on your being not so good at the self-awareness thing.
You come here and say things that you think don't apply to you as well. Brah, that is what is funny, since you haven't figured it out yet.

:thumbs:.....

They took him off suicide watch folks.

He was previously put on suicide watch after he was found semi-conscious on the floor of his jail cell on July 23 with marks on his neck. Multiple people familiar with the investigation say that Epstein was in his own cell, but was not currently on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide a month after arrest in child sex trafficking case

And Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials - ABC News

And Jeffrey Epstein not on suicide watch when he hanged himself

Occam says:drop the conspiracy theories. The most likely explanation is that a vengeful prison official took him off suicide watch knowing he would be likely to attempt again.

How high does that word have to come from in a Federal prison?

:thumbs:.....

Sorry, I see someone playing the victim after talking smack and it hits me right in the feels.
Its all good though, its just a message board, right?

We are talking about big fish, Big powerful people. The Catholic Church. These people can kill people that get in their way. By revealing these names we put several innocent lives in danger.

At what point do we draw the line between right and wrong? By ignoring it, we're condoning it. I don't care if the Pope himself was a client, everyone that was part of it needs to pay the price for the disgusting acts they participated in.

Is Lolita Island the only place Epstein and his friends were diddling kids?
I don't think that is fact.
I mean I know you aren't here to push facts, but more push feelings that Trump couldn't be as bad as Clinton.
I am here to say, he could be as bad as Clinton. Let's also not forget that both Clinton's went to Trump's most recent wedding.

You just made the poster before yours, point.
If people don't go along with you, they're not pushing facts.

At least you didn't call me a racist for my sharing what we currently know to be true about Trump and Esptein's relationship.

It still indicates a society that has lost interest in the presumption of innocence.

Best post of the thread.

T/Y for the refreshing honesty.

:scared:
He was on suicide watch. That's why "suicide" seems a bit questionable.

Greetings, ocean515. :2wave:

:agree With his fortune, which included several very expensive residences around the world, it's hard to believe that suicide ever entered his thoughts.

From what I've been reading, he had plans for his future mapped out, which apparently included impregnating 20 young girls at a time in order to have his DNA spread among as many different groups as possible. What he hoped to accomplish with that plan was not explained - but suicide was not one of the choices! :no:

At what point do we draw the line between right and wrong? By ignoring it, we're condoning it. I don't care if the Pope himself was a client, everyone that was part of it needs to pay the price for the disgusting acts they participated in.

I dunno. I think all of the names should come out. But at this point that is probably less likely. I guess I feel if they were doing these horrible things, whatever happens to them after the fact is of no consequence to me.

At least you didn't call me a racist for my sharing what we currently know to be true about Trump and Esptein's relationship.

Because Ocean's victim-card playing wasn't big enough...

So now you are setting rules for DP?

You people are laughable.

I just asked a simple question, as I hadn't seen any mention Epstein had been removed from the suicide watch he had been placed on just a short while ago.

One source doesn't mean anything. NBC? Might as well be Infowars.

But here you are, another lib in attack mode.

So predictable.

You clearly showed that you were not even bothering to read the thread you seem so thoroughly invested in.

The information was given to you. You will not be forced to partake of it, because honestly, it’s not like you are going to believe it anyway.

I haven't called anyone on this board a racist, so you can shove that bull**** back-handed compliment.
You also did not address the fact that you are being intellectually dishonest about Trump's involvement with Epstein while decrying Clinton's involvement.
They both could have been diddling kids, and that IS the point.

Barr is livid? :lol: Yeah pretty sure he released the watch. Can’t be too upset.

They took him off suicide watch folks.

He was previously put on suicide watch after he was found semi-conscious on the floor of his jail cell on July 23 with marks on his neck. Multiple people familiar with the investigation say that Epstein was in his own cell, but was not currently on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide a month after arrest in child sex trafficking case

And Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials - ABC News

And Jeffrey Epstein not on suicide watch when he hanged himself

Occam says:drop the conspiracy theories. The most likely explanation is that a vengeful prison official took him off suicide watch knowing he would be likely to attempt again.

Whoever took him off is complicit in murder.

<shaking my head> I've said several times on this forum that if Clinton, Doucheawitz, or anyone else was involved in molesting underaged girls they should go down. It's you who is trying to insulate trump, my friend! And claiming that trump ended the relationship? According to trump? LOL - yeah, why would trump lie about something like that?

You can’t use Epstein to frame everyone you don’t like.

So I've been told.

Apparently I am required to read through every single post in a thread before asking a question.

What I am waiting to hear is who ended the suicide watch and why. Not that I expect the government to actually hold anyone personally responsible or accountable but it would be nice if AG Barr insisted on it.

I dunno. I think all of the names should come out. But at this point that is probably less likely. I guess I feel if they were doing these horrible things, whatever happens to them after the fact is of no consequence to me.

What if they weren't doing any horrible things and were just signing a big real estate deal on a day that no other visitors were on the island?

Indeed.
The idea is to push a false narrative, while obfuscating the actual facts.
I cannot say it enough, if Bill Clinton is guilty of kiddie diddling, let him get the harshest of legal penalties.
But let us also go after anyone else who may have been diddling kiddies.

You're not the only one who thinks the above Just thought I'd toss that out there because we already have a few partisans blabbering on the thread, who have claimed the right doesn't want ALL who are guilty to go down.

Unlike many in here on the right... I want all of them of them to go down. Not just the ones from one political party.

And here it is... :roll:

Back
Top Bottom