• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeff Foxworthy email I got....

Kal'Stang

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A Political ,, by Jeff Foxworthy J

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing with out a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to take an Aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion— You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If you must show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video but not have to present one to vote for who runs for government - You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds but gives twenty f-16 jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt— You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If in the nation’s largest city you can buy 2 16-oz sodas, but not one 24 oz soda because 24oz of a sugary drink might make you fat-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If an 80 year old woman or a 3 year old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject o having her neck and head searched-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If a 7yr old boy can be thrown of school for saying his teacher is “cute” but hosting a sexual exploration of diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulations and intrusions while not working is rewarded with food stamps, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing and free cell phones-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If the governments plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks with out any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought but couldn’t be found-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If you pay your mortgage faithfully denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iphones, time shares,. A wall sized do it all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If being stripped of your constitutional right to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots

If you are required to be given free private emergency medical care but charged $300 for the public ambulance ride to get that free care-- You might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but ran by idiots.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth. -Abraham Lincoln

That's it. Seeing we have no one else to blame, I guess if the shoe fits wear it, right? :shrug:

If you have a superficial understanding of reality you might be an idiot.

I question that Jeff Foxworthy wrote this. The author was careful not to use profanity, but it's still not Foxworthy's style.

To the OP - Here's your sign.

Seriously, you are using Jeff Foxworthy? The guy who was the crappiest in his own blue collar comedy tour? Friggen peanut is more current than he is. But since you wanted to go there I guess I must trump your hack with a much more popular democratic hack by the name of Bill Maher. At least find someone who's career didn't end with Bush Sr.

Seriously, you are using Jeff Foxworthy? The guy who was the crappiest in his own blue collar comedy tour? Friggen peanut is more current than he is. But since you wanted to go there I guess I must trump your hack with a much more popular democratic hack by the name of Bill Maher. At least find someone who's career didn't end with Bush Sr.
That's all you could find to complain about? Really? :roll:

A few of these are exaggerated by lack of context but overall, it's the truth.

Maybe the geniuses should have planned for this. They certainly got out-foxed.

Maher is not entertaining to me. He is too angry. Comedy shouldn't include anger.

Maher is not entertaining to me. He is too angry. Comedy shouldn't include anger.

I am not exactly what is wrong with Maher because I love Lewis Black's political commentary and he is much angrier. It is probably because Maher is a pompous ass who reminds me way too much of preachy vegans.

Perhaps you should have read the thread a bit more. Turns out Jeff Foxworthy didn't write this. So...care to comment on the actual content now?

Perhaps you should have read the thread a bit more. Turns out Jeff Foxworthy didn't write this. So...care to comment on the actual content now?

First, he is still a hack comedian, even in his own genre. Second, weren't you the one who claimed it was his email without researching it?

First, he is still a hack comedian, even in his own genre. Second, weren't you the one who claimed it was his email without researching it?

First bold: Don't care what your opinion is of him. The thread isn't about Jeff Foxworthy, his name was just used in the email. Only reason I included his name is because it was in the email and I didn't want to run into possible copyright laws.

Second underlined: And when shown that it wasn't actually from him what did I say? See I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong...you?

Third: Are you going to actually address the actual content or are you just going to keep ninny picking?

Back
Top Bottom