• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeff Flake, dozens of former GOP congressman joining 'Republicans for Biden'

No.

But it won't hurt Trump too badly, imo. Remember, he is anti establishment. Are the folks you listed part of that establishment? Lifelong, career beaurucrats?

This is the President of the United States and his entire political party. At some point they are the establishment.

if a person has any integrity, they won't be voting for Trump.

just make a list. it's easy. then you'll know who to listen to/not listen to in the future (on any topic).

No.

But it won't hurt Trump too badly, imo. Remember, he is anti establishment. Are the folks you listed part of that establishment? Lifelong, career beaurucrats?

Trump is the President of the United States and has been with the full support of the Republican Party for four years. I think it's safe to call him the establishment.

No.

I think the bigger question is how a famous life long con man can con so many (seemingly) adult Americans.

I think the bigger question is how a famous life long con man can con so many (seemingly) adult Americans.

40% of the country are easy targets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No. It makes them NeverTrumpers.

I think we could be having trouble with the “Never” portion of the term. If people were giving him a chance in 2017-2019, I don’t think the Never label works.

Last edited:
His name says it all, a Flake!

I think we could be having trouble with the “Never” portion of the term. If people were giving him a chance in 2017-2019, I don’t think the Never label works.

Flake and Romney and the others have never been pro-Trump.

No.

Trump is the establishment, he has told you that over and over. Remember he told you only he could fix it since he is a part of it? As far as your career bureaucrats comment, contrary to popular belief from many on the right, they are not the deep state, these are the folks with expertise our government depends on to run.

Your comment only reinforces my belief that republicans today are on the verge of wanting anarchy. Bitching about the elite does absolutely nothing and will change nothing. Life would be so much easier on your little minds if you accepted your leadership feeds you dreams you'll never see. You'll vote for people who right to work states instead of people who support union workers. But hell no, I'll vote for the guy who can fire me at any time for any reason and the whole time I'm working for him, not give me health insurance, who needs it, right?

Flake and Romney and the others have never been pro-Trump.

Correct, but the others may have been.

No.

Trump is anti-establishment?

:lol:

Swamp Rhinos.

Nobody who calls them self a Republican can actually be that in reality and hope that Biden wins with his medicare for all, green new deal, wealth redistribution, defend the police, free college, and all of the far left agenda--- not to mention the judges Biden would appoint. All these malcontent "republicans" are demonstrating (and I won't use a capital R for them), is that they never actually believed in the conservative ideals they claimed to believe in. Most are elitists who had either bruised egos, or other agendas anyway.

These fake "republicans" get their way then Biden wins and appoints supreme court judges who will further destroy this country. These are not Republicans.

Flake is a flake. He's got sour grapes just because no one would vote for him. He thinks he's so much better than Trump but wouldn't even challenge Trump in the primaries.

Maybe he knows that there is no chance to win a primary over an incumbent president.

Swamp Rhinos.

Nobody who calls them self a Republican can actually be that in reality and hope that Biden wins with his medicare for all, green new deal, wealth redistribution, defend the police, free college, and all of the far left agenda--- not to mention the judges Biden would appoint. All these malcontent "republicans" are demonstrating (and I won't use a capital R for them), is that they never actually believed in the conservative ideals they claimed to believe in. Most are elitists who had either bruised egos, or other agendas anyway.

These fake "republicans" get their way then Biden wins and appoints supreme court judges who will further destroy this country. These are not Republicans.

well said swamp rinos Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom