• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeff Bezos getting divorced

I think that Skeptic Bob nailed it pretty well.

Let’s say he didn’t have a prenuptial and his wife gets half the assets. Bezos will drop from being the richest man in the world to being the 5th richest person in the world. I wouldn’t call that “trouble”. To be able to lose half your assets and still be the 5th richest person on the planet is what I call “doing alright”. :)

Not to mention the fact that, if he's still the fifth richest person on Earth, in two or three years time, barring any massive catastrophe, he'll maybe even become the richest person on Earth once again.

If not, he'll still wind up being either the fifth richest person on Earth or maybe the fiftieth, or even the 100th richest person on Earth, which is STILL DOING DAMN GOOD.

Stop assuming people aren't who they say they are on the internet.

Signed,
Beyonce

The internet is awesome for hilarity!
Everyone online is smart, educated, and wealthy.

But as of 30sept,2018, each share owes$16.13 cents while owning an account balance of zero
Wow!!
That will put a huge dent in that $1,657.54 per share price!
Wait until the shareholders find that their value is zero! Sell off!!!
Whatever shall they do!? Goodness.

Wow!!
That will put a huge dent in that $1,657.54 per share price!
Wait until the shareholders find that their value is zero! Sell off!!!
Whatever shall they do!? Goodness.

Perhaps you should read their sept SEC report before you look so foolish a monkey sitting on a cat would look smart.

Perhaps you should read their sept SEC report before you look so foolish a monkey sitting on a cat would look smart.
Sorry. I was unaware that you were a cat jockey.

It looks like he was cheating on his wife.

I’m sorry to hear that. Was she cheating on him first? Or he was first in that catagory? Regardless, neither can sell their amazon stock because the second they notify the SEC they will be doing so, it would plummet, and all their friend who’ve borrowed upon its inflated price would default on the bank loans colaterized by the stock. If I were her, I’d try to pry the Whole Foods into a seperate entity, have it given to her debt free, and take only 4 of Jeff’s 16% of amazon so she could sell it without making a big deal of it. If she’s given the 8% she could claim, it becomes quite worthless to her.

I’m sorry to hear that. Was she cheating on him first? Or he was first in that catagory? Regardless, neither can sell their amazon stock because the second they notify the SEC they will be doing so, it would plummet, and all their friend who’ve borrowed upon its inflated price would default on the bank loans colaterized by the stock. If I were her, I’d try to pry the Whole Foods into a seperate entity, have it given to her debt free, and take only 4 of Jeff’s 16% of amazon so she could sell it without making a big deal of it. If she’s given the 8% she could claim, it becomes quite worthless to her.

I am guessing most of the details will be private and the public will not be privy to the agreement unless his soon to be ex-wife does not get what she wants where she will release the salacious details to the media.

I am guessing most of the details will be private and the public will not be privy to the agreement unless his soon to be ex-wife does not get what she wants where she will release the salacious details to the media.
There’s also the Blue Origin and cyber security companies he has.

Back
Top Bottom