• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer of Blackmail

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Jeff Bezos said that if he in his position cannot stop these dirty tactics. What hope is there for the rest of us?

SEATTLE — Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief executive and the world’s richest man, accused the owner of The National Enquirer on Thursday of trying “extortion and blackmail” to stop his investigation into how his private text messages and photos with his mistress were leaked to the tabloid.

Read Bezos Personal Medium Blog Post Here

I mean the fact that David Pecker (Trumps Friend) and AMI (Trump propaganda machine) were attempting to blackmail the richest man in the world while they are cooperating with the US Attorney on the Trump investigation is something else. They are about to get Gawker'd.

Last edited:
Jeff Bezos accuses National Enquirer publisher of blackmail and extortion

I don't know if there's any criminal activity on the part of David Pecker and the National Enquirer that can actually be prosecuted or not but Jeff Bezos is putting it all out there for everyone to know. It's extortion and blackmail according to Bezos. Is it blackmail? Is it extortion? Either way David Pecker has some questions to answer.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/07/jeff-bezos-accuses-national-enquirer-publisher-of-blackmail-extortion.html

Jeff Bezos accuses National Enquirer publisher of blackmail and extortion

Jeff Bezos claims a lawyer for the National Enquirer emailed his counsel with a threat to post sexual pictures he had sent via text to his girlfriend, Lauren Sanchez, including a so called "dick pic."In a blog post published Thursday, Bezos accused AMI, the publisher of the National Enquirer, of blackmail and extortion, claiming that AMI has asked Bezos to publicly deny any political motivation in the publisher's coverage of his divorce. The request is likely in response to comments made by Gavin de Becker, Bezos's security boss, who previously told the Daily Beast that "strong leads point to political motives" in AMI's coverage.

Jeff Bezos said that if he in his position cannot stop these dirty tactics. What hope is there for the rest of us?

I mean the fact that David Pecker (Trumps Friend) and AMI (Trump propaganda machine) were attempting to blackmail the richest man in the world while they are cooperating with the US Attorney on the Trump investigation is something else. They are about to get Gawker'd.

Maybe he shouldn't have cheated on his wife?

No men should cheat on their wives. He and his wife are getting a divorce. How many men do you know have gotten divorced and perhaps it's because they weren't in love with their wives anymore and found someone else? David Pecker is a a disgusting lowlife and that's the kind of friends Trump has had for years covering up his dirty stories by not publishing them. I'll bet he pulled this same blackmail and extortion with Trump as he has with Jeff Bezos. I hope Bezos drains him of every penny he and his crap-rag paper have. If anyone is capable of doing it, it's Jeff Bezos.

So if you cheat on your wife or husband, then it okay for a national newspaper to publish nude photos of you?

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

You defending the Dirtbags at the Enquirer?

Bucky is a master at beating dead horses. Bezos is perfectly fine with his decision to divorce. He's even perfectly content with having his personal life thrown through what people think is mud. He's going to investigate them with an unlimited budget.

What's interesting is that this practice as he outlined here:

In the AMI letters I’m making public, you will see the precise details of their extortionate proposal: They will publish the personal photos unless Gavin de Becker and I make the specific false public statement to the press that we “have no knowledge or basis for suggesting that AMI’s coverage was politically motivated or influenced by political forces.”

If we do not agree to affirmatively publicize that specific lie, they say they’ll publish the photos, and quickly. And there’s an associated threat: They’ll keep the photos on hand and publish them in the future if we ever deviate from that lie.

is not too far off from the standard operating procedures inside the Trump WH.

He later states:
I prefer to stand up, roll this log over, and see what crawls out.

So if you cheat on your wife or husband, then it okay for a national newspaper to publish nude photos of you?

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

How did the national Enquirer obtain these nude photos? They didn't appear in thin air.

And why are 50 year olds taking nide pics? Even a 20 year old knows the dangers of keeping nude pics on your phone.

How did the national Enquirer obtain these nude photos? They didn't appear in thin air.

And why are 50 year olds taking nide pics? Even a 20 year old knows the dangers of keeping nude pics on your phone.

Strange most rational adults see the Enquirer for what it is,,,,Muck Raking trash...Yet you defend it

Its hard to feel any sympathy for Bezos. He cheated. He got caught. Now he's upset that he has to pay up.

Rest assured Bezos will find out. It's glorious watching you pearl-clutch every single day and you defend lowlifes who'd just as easily do this stuff to you.

About dick pics, IDK you should ask all the people fired from Fox News for doing so.

So Mr. Bezo who is the owner of the Washington Post and the left's hit man, is crying about being Doxx'ed! LOL. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Karma is a bitch.

Spare me.

Its hard to feel any sympathy for Bezos. He cheated. He got caught. Now he's upset that he has to pay up.

Divorces are mutually agreed upon by both parties in a marriage. You don't have to pay anything you don't agree to. This isn't North Korea.

So Mr. Bezo who is the owner of the Washington Post and the left's hit man, is crying about being Doxx'ed! LOL. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Karma is a bitch.

Spare me.

Mrs. Clinton wasn't far off about some of these people making these posts. My God. Why are you defending a tabloid rag over the richest man in the world who has control over one of the most valuable companies in the world and who employees hundreds of thousands of Americans???

Mrs. Clinton wasn't far off about some of these people making these posts. My God. Why are you defending a tabloid rag over the richest man in the world who has control over one of the most valuable companies in the world and who employees hundreds of thousands of Americans???

You are not thinking clearly.

Lol...how is this connected to the Trump investigation?

You are not thinking clearly.

I am thinking quite clearly. I didn't know the NE had sooo many fans. This seems to be a new occurrence. When did your love affair with the NE start? Was it before or after 2015? Why are you defending the National Enquirer? Please answer the question, because I would really like to know the story behind that one.

Can we please do it without sex tapes of Hulk Hogan, though?

Can we please do it without sex tapes of Hulk Hogan, though?

I would prefer to do it without the "rah rah rah, get him" crowd. It's pathetic that they think this nude selfie stuff is news. Thank God I am already so overexposed to this stuff that I could care less about dick pics and whatever. Sounds like Bezos is too.

I would prefer to do it without the "rah rah rah, get him crowd." It's pathetic that they think this nude selfie stuff is news. Thank God I am already so overexposed to this stuff that I could care less about dick pics and whatever. Sounds like Bezos is too.

I could hear Jeff Bezos now. He would be pulling an, "I'm John ****ing McAfee!" :lol:

He's one of the richest guys in the world. Why would he care if people knew he was cheating on his wife. Isn't he already divorced anyway?

Isn't that like saying, "OH ****! The horses are out!" fourteen days after the barn door was left open?

Back
Top Bottom