• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeb Bush: Immigrants Are More 'Fertile'

RDS

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
There is nothing racist about his comment. The immigrants are the prime mover of the American economy. They are much more hardworking with higher productivity than the locals.
"Immigrants are more fertile, and they love families, and they have more intact families, and they bring a younger population. Immigrants create an engine of economic prosperity," Bush said.If we don't pass immigration reform, he argued, America "will be in decline, because the productivity of this country is dependent upon young people that are equipped to be able to work hard," he added
Jeb Bush: America Needs Immigrants Because They're More 'Fertile'

If they are harder workers, they deserve to outbreed us and take over. Natural selection.

Much better than being outbred by lazy idiots.

I'm just fine with more immigrants in America IF they come into our country legally and if they continue to be hard workers and are good law-abiding citizens. IMO immigrants are almost obligated to be law-abiding citizens. If they don't like the laws then go back to where they came from. It's not for them to come to our country and make worse what's already becoming out of hand.

this is just an attempt to strengthen the republican party, by making a move towards the illegal population.

Wise move too I would say for 2016. But what he said is a fact.

Wise move too I would say for 2016. But what he said is a fact.

the republican party is not going to get help from those on the democrat side, all they will do is alienate those who are no part of their party already.

just as the democratic party will say and do anything to get elected, so will the republicans.

The smell of desperation in the morning. Minorities know better to trust conservatives, and the Rightwing Noise Machine will now ceaselessly attack Jeb Bush.

The smell of desperation in the morning. Minorities know better to trust conservatives, and the Rightwing Noise Machine will now ceaselessly attack Jeb Bush.

so you going to attack the republicans...which bush is part of..........what happened to ALL of the bush hate you have in your heart?

you seek every opportunity, to try to divide and conquer.

poor bush?......oh, my ears would never thought to have heard such a thing.

If they are harder workers, they deserve to outbreed us and take over. Natural selection.

Much better than being outbred by lazy idiots.

How about if we look at which immigrant classes end up on welfare at levels higher than the national average, then seal our southern border and "naturally select" against such groups ? Meanwhile, those groups that do not engage in such parasitism, we let more of them in ?

Of course, that is counter to what the Democrat Party, and Obama, want to see happen. By deeds, they have clearly selected for those that are less productive, but more likely to attach to the government teat.

Just for fun, does anybody know who Jeb Bush's wife is? ;)

so you going to attack the republicans...which bush is part of..........what happened to ALL of the bush hate you have in your heart?

you seek every opportunity, to try to divide and conquer.

poor bush?......oh, my ears would never thought to have heard such a thing.

Project much? I didn't attack anybody. I just pointed out how desperate and incoherent conservatives are.

Si. Es verdad. ;)

Translation: Yes, it's true.

Last edited:
so you going to attack the republicans...which bush is part of
So is Chris Christie and Republicans bash him all the time.
Yes, which is why I'm laughing to myself at all the idiotic replies to this thread.

Then you obviously haven't read this thread, because no one had bashed Bush for what he said. The only bashing was the bashing of Republicans under the idea Republicans will criticize Bush for what he said.

So what idiotic replies are you laughing about, which correlate to Bush's wife?

i didnt refer to republicans or party stopping or starting.

my point was aimed , at head of joaquin

The point being that the rightwingers bash Jeb Bush (and anybody who doesn't use their ugly anti-immigrant rhetoric), and the mainstream GOP is desperate to the point of making the odd comments Bush made, which though true on some level, have a vaguely patronizing sound.

Also, Jeb keeps wavering. Like all Republicans, he fears the vitriol of the tea party lunatics.

Was Jeb Bush For Amnesty Before He was Against It? | Fox News Latino

Why is that my fault again?

Jeb is in the middle of the road. He will be properly run over there. Good riddance to his patronizing nonsense.

The GOP is not about gubmit teat suckers. That is a libtard thing.

And we are not about selling our principles down the river to make nice with the idiot Democrats.

You got two terms for your affirmative-action guilt trip balm. 'Thank God' that asshole will be term expired. 'Thank God' that God doesn't have to do eight years of white guilt, or we'd be screwed forever.

It's also statistically true, regardless of how poor the structure of the sentence was.

In addition, white people take a great deal more SSRIs which are known lower fertility.

Jeb is in the middle of the road. He will be properly run over there. Good riddance to his patronizing nonsense.

The GOP is not about gubmit teat suckers. That is a libtard thing.

And we are not about selling our principles down the river to make nice with the idiot Democrats.

You got two terms for your affirmative-action guilt trip balm. 'Thank God' that asshole will be term expired. 'Thank God' that God doesn't have to do eight years of white guilt, or we'd be screwed forever.

Exhibit A in why the GOP will go extinct sooner as opposed to later.

The point being that the rightwingers bash Jeb Bush (and anybody who doesn't use their ugly anti-immigrant rhetoric), and the mainstream GOP is desperate to the point of making the odd comments Bush made, which though true on some level, have a vaguely patronizing sound.

Also, Jeb keeps wavering. Like all Republicans, he fears the vitriol of the tea party lunatics.

Was Jeb Bush For Amnesty Before He was Against It? | Fox News Latino

Why is that my fault again?

the republicans have never been united at all, becuase they are composed of many factions, which helps the democrats.

the moderate and neo conservative, want to give over to amnesty, becuase all they want to to return to power, ..power is all they want.

they dont care about the average citizen at all, and will say and do anything. ...same as the democrats.

as far as fault i am not placing blame on you, i was just watching you shine, at the idea of republicans attacking republicans especially one called bush, which i know you hate that name.

Back
Top Bottom