• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

JD Vance compares Trump to Hitler; says the right-wing base is full of uneducated whites

i saw this yesterday.

i also watched people try to downplay it or defend it or try to change the subject.

and why can't trump be an asshole AND america's hitler??

Since I voted for Trump, I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize for putting all you commies in concentration camps.
Further, I think rolling tanks into Canada and Mexico was a mistake.
Sorry.
Hope the Gestapo is nicer to you.

🤦‍♂️

Since I voted for Trump, I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize for putting all you commies in concentration camps.
Sorry.

🤦‍♂️

You misspelled Gazpacho.

Sorry.

🤦‍♂️

Ha. I'll admit, I laughed.

Sorry.

🤦‍♂️

It's Gazpacho, not Gestapo. Your party leader MTG would be mad at you for getting it wrong.

Sorry.
Canada and Mexico? I think you mean French Michigan and South Texas. If they wanted to have a separate country they should have named their country after the continent like us. It's about time we finished manifesting our destiny 🇺🇸

Sorry.

🤦‍♂️
I'd rather you apologized for trashing our elections.

Sorry.

🤦‍♂️

Why do you think we prepared the Jewish Space Lasers?

Sorry.

🤦‍♂️

Busted! By Grandpappy! Do the walk of shame, @Dans La Lune.

Apparently, J. D. Vance is an idiot.
what's funny is your political girlfriend endorsed him and then we find out he said the (cough, cough) parts out loud.

The elections were trashed.

Trump simply shined a light on them.
Well it must have been beyond the visible light spectrum, maybe infra red, since no human was able to actually objectively observe the light he shined on the trashed elections. Unless you are talking metaphorically about he events of January 6?

Back
Top Bottom