• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jayme Closs fled captor and flagged down dog walker; suspect arrested: report

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jayme-cl...agged-down-dog-walker-suspect-arrested-report

Jayme Closs, the 13-year-old Wisconsin girl who had been missing since October, was found Thursday malnourished and dirty after she reportedly fled her captor and flagged down a dog walker in the small forested town of Gordon, Wis.A suspect was arrested just minutes later. But authorities disclosed no further information about the person arrested.
There is little known about Closs' physical condition, but her grandfather told the Star Tribune of Minneapolis that she was being treated at a hospital and was expected to soon be reunited with relatives.

HAPPY news for her and her family. Smart kid to get help when she could.

Amazing. Feeling the same right now as when they found the Michelle, Gina, and Amanda in Cleveland after years missing.

A very good ending. I pray she wasn't sexually/physically abused and I dearly hope the perp is caught.

I am pretty surprised that she is not dead, I am looking forward to hearing the story.

Prayers answered.

I read the description of her kidnapper.

Now we can see the 'next move' for some incels :(

A very good ending. I pray she wasn't sexually/physically abused and I dearly hope the perp is caught.

Apparently the guy tried very hard to his identity online. It will be interesting to learn what he was doing on the interwebz. I predict he thought her parents were abusing her and he went on a crusade to "rescue" her. That seems to be a common thing these days.

This should be one heck of a story when it finally comes out. It seems that the kid stalked her and killed her family just to kidnap her. That's bringing "freaky" to a whole new level.

It is fantastic news , and her abductor, who also killed her parents, should be locked away for the rest of his life. I hope her family. I hope she gets the proper help , because I am sure this has been a traumatic experience. On the other hand, the outcome could have been SO much worse.

Could it have though? Her parents were murdered, she was kidnapped and held captive and god only knows what else for 3 months. Yes she has her life (and that's not insignificant), but damn she's going to have a long painful road to recovery if she ever does. I can't even begin to imagine the trauma she's gone through.

Could it have though? Her parents were murdered, she was kidnapped and held captive and god only knows what else for 3 months. Yes she has her life (and that's not insignificant), but damn she's going to have a long painful road to recovery if she ever does. I can't even begin to imagine the trauma she's gone through.

Yes she is. But, she's alive. You are absolutely right, that is not insignifcent... IF she gets the help she needs

Jake kept Jayme in a rundown ramshackle cabin.

Visitors are greeted by a battered sign above the home’s front door that reads “Patterson’s retreat” and another that says “Welcome.” But the grounds, which are littered with junk cars, rusty bikes and garbage — and the cabin’s tattered worn innards — are anything but inviting.

First, a tangle of extension cords crisscross the lawn outside, powering a still-lit string of Christmas lights hanging off a stand-alone garage, and the grounds are dotted with great piles of fire wood to feed the house’s old wood-burning stove.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/13/inside-the-hell-house-of-jayme-closss-alleged-kidnapper/

It would not come as a surprise if Patterson uses a claim of insanity as a major part of his defense.

Back
Top Bottom