• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jayden Smith

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Will Smith must be a worse person than I thought from just his Oscar meltdown and attack, but maybe he should have his kids taken from him?

Jayden posts "and that is how we do it" reacting to his dad assaulting a person.

Frankly, the whole Smith family seem like **** ups and prim donnas

Good grief - now you're calling for taking someone's kids from them...

P.S. Jaden Smith was born in 1998 - he's 23/24 years old. Willow Smith was born in 2000 - she's 20/21 years old.

Tell us please - how, and on what basis you think it's possible, let alone right to take two adults away from their parents.

Will Smith must be a worse person than I thought from just his Oscar meltdown and attack, but maybe he should have his kids taken from him?

Jayden posts "and that is how we do it" reacting to his dad assaulting a person.

"Thats how we do it" is probably referring to the higher than average tendency toward violence IMO.:)(y)

Why didn't you just link the tweet? Why post cheesy US weekly clickbait?

P.S. Jaden Smith was born in 1998 - he's 23/24 years old. Willow Smith was born in 2000 - she's 20/21 years old.

Tell us please - how, and on what basis you think it's possible, let alone right to take two adults away from their parents.

And...SCENE!

Court Order... mandatory therapy for the kids and retroactive fines for Will.

Why didn't you just link the tweet? Why post cheesy US weekly clickbait?
Because I couldn't find it and that just popped up.

The Internet.
This thread is a good lesson to anyone about the dangers of rushing to share something that "popped" on the Internet without thinking it through.

One might inadvertently suggest that a 23 year old adult "child" might need to be separated from his or her parents because of something posted to Twitter.

This thread is a good lesson to anyone about the dangers of rushing to share something that "popped" on the Internet without thinking it through.

One might inadvertently suggest that a 23 year old adult "child" might need to be separated from his or her parents because of something posted to Twitter.
Well, using a search engine and typing "Jaden Smith twitter" IS exceedingly difficult. :rolleyes:

Who rushed in? I read Jayden made a comment and so I looked for it on youtube and that clip popped up. Is that some crazy thing you have never experienced? Searching for something and finding it?
One might inadvertently suggest that a 23 year old adult "child" might need to be separated from his or her parents
What was inadvertent about it?
Well, using a search engine and typing "Jaden Smith twitter" IS exceedingly difficult. :rolleyes:
I went to youtube... and it was not difficult. First one that popped up had his Twitter quote. Shit bro... this is pretty easy stuff to follow.
because of something posted to Twitter.
No, because of the obviously bad values and acceptance of violence as a solution.

Wow, you're really obsessed with this. Three threads? Any more?

@Bodhisattva Have you always behaved in this mean-spirited and cruel manner, or is it a recent, and quite unattractive, acquisition?
I am not sure what you are specifically referring to. The point about Will Smith's son condoning his dad's violence or the part where I say that a 23 year old should be taken away from the parent, as if that is even possible?

Should Smith have slapped Rock, no.

However, I cannot say that I wouldn't have done the same thing. If that makes me a bad guy, oh well.

Donald Trump made fun of a guy with bells palsy, yet no one is upset at Chris Rock making fun of someone because of their own disease? It reeks of hypocrisy.

And don't give me that "he is a comedian" stuff. There are plenty of other comedians who do not make fun of people because of a disease they have.

Again, I am not saying what Will Smith did was right. What I AM saying is that we are all flawed, and if someone said that about my wife because of a disease she had, I probably would have done the same thing.

Besides, does anybody truly believe that Will Smith is going to see any prison time for what he did? I would see more because I don't have his money.

Rock definitely looks like the good guy in this though. It almost looked like he knew the receipt was coming. Hands behind his back, his face forward, his eyes already squinted a little waiting for it.

AGAIN, not saying Smith should have done it, but I understand where he was coming from.

Now, one theory my wife has is that Smith is still pretty screwed up from the whole cheating on him thing. He was laughing at first, sees Jada not laughing, then shifts into "crazy husband" mode to look good in Jada's eyes. I COULD see that being possible as well.

Should Smith have slapped Rock, no.

However, I cannot say that I wouldn't have done the same thing. If that makes me a bad guy, oh well.

Donald Trump made fun of a guy with bells palsy, yet no one is upset at Chris Rock making fun of someone because of their own disease? It reeks of hypocrisy.

And don't give me that "he is a comedian" stuff. There are plenty of other comedians who do not make fun of people because of a disease they have.
Bill Burr, Rock, Ricy Gervais... they make fun of almost literally everything and everybody. All Gervais does is shit on people year after year at the Emmy's saying the most vile shit imaginable... and they keep inviting him back. But Rock says something about her balding not knowing she has Alopecia and he gets shit and Smith gets a pass for acting like a shit.
Again, I am not saying what Will Smith did was right. What I AM saying is that we are all flawed, and if someone said that about my wife because of a disease she had, I probably would have done the same thing.

Besides, does anybody truly believe that Will Smith is going to see any prison time for what he did? I would see more because I don't have his money.

Rock definitely looks like the good guy in this though. It almost looked like he knew the receipt was coming. Hands behind his back, his face forward, his eyes already squinted a little waiting for it.

AGAIN, not saying Smith should have done it, but I understand where he was coming from.
Rock's spokesperson came out and said that he did not know that she had Alopecia.
Now, one theory my wife has is that Smith is still pretty screwed up from the whole cheating on him thing. He was laughing at first, sees Jada not laughing, then shifts into "crazy husband" mode to look good in Jada's eyes. I COULD see that being possible as well.
This is pretty right on. Jada is weird as well... kinda woke meets arrogance meets weird. She could have just smiled the whole thing off, or just got up and walked out. But Smith wanted his Oscar. He also is afraid of her, I bet.

Donald Trump made fun of a guy with bells palsy, yet no one is upset at Chris Rock making fun of someone because of their own disease?

he wasnt making fun of any disease. It was a freaking joke regarding her looking like Demi in GI Jane. If she is THAT freaking sensitive about it, maybe wear a wig? Or keep your ignorance at home?
Good lord, its Chris Rock. You're a public figure. What a KILLJOY that chick must be.

Bill Burr, Rock, Ricy Gervais... they make fun of almost literally everything and everybody. All Gervais does is shit on people year after year at the Emmy's saying the most vile shit imaginable... and they keep inviting him back. But Rock says something about her balding not knowing she has Alopecia and he gets shit and Smith gets a pass for acting like a shit.

Rock's spokesperson came out and said that he did not know that she had Alopecia.

This is pretty right on. Jada is weird as well... kinda woke meets arrogance meets weird. She could have just smiled the whole thing off, or just got up and walked out. But Smith wanted his Oscar. He also is afraid of her, I bet.
It is one thing to make fun of someone. It is another to make fun of someone because of a disease they have right in front of them. When have you ever seen Bill Engvall, Jeff Foxworthy, Jim Gaffigan, make fun of someone's disease right in front of them and their husband/wife?

If Rock truly did not know Jada had it, fine. However in another thread you thought someone was lying when they said they did not know who Will Smith was. What is the difference? Even I knew she had Alopecia, and I can't stand her for her shitty metal band she had years ago. Saw them live at an Ozzfest and... uh... she got booed offstage in Pittsburgh.

Now, the visual of Jada and Will walking off would have definitely made news, possibly even more than the slap, and it would have painted Rock in a much more negative light.

As far as Smith wanting the Oscar, I think him walking off and then not being there to accept the award would have been a slap in the face of all the other people involved in the making of the film. Just like in pro wrestling, sometimes you are only as good as the person you are working with.

Something to think about. If it was THE ROCK that made the comment and not CHRIS ROCK, would Will still have gone up and slapped him?

he wasnt making fun of any disease. It was a freaking joke regarding her looking like Demi in GI Jane. If she is THAT freaking sensitive about it, maybe wear a wig? Or keep your ignorance at home?
Good lord, its Chris Rock. You're a public figure. What a KILLJOY that chick must be.
The difference is she did not shave her head purely out of choice, she did it because of a disease she had. I have a little bit of a belly, but not because of a tumor, it's cause of ****ing hot wings... well, not lately... damn chicken prices.

Back
Top Bottom