• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jason Momoa Guilty Of Breaking The MeToo Movement Rules Of Conduct

How does gossip crap become political discussion?

Oh here we go... :roll:

What a cute story. But it doesn't say alcohol had to be used to convince her. Maybe you have another link for that detail. Surely you wouldn't just make something up.

LOL. Yeah, they were just there to eat the popcorn and peanuts.

LOL. Yeah, they were just there to eat the popcorn and peanuts.

Except your link said they went out for drinks "afterwards".

C'mon ... don't let us down. Apparently you know more than that link says. Post up the details.

What happened to all the salacious details???

How does gossip crap become political discussion?

Hollywood gossip made it political discussion. Apparently you haven't heard about the MeToo movement yet, largely engrained throughout Hollywood and politics both.

Hollywood gossip made it political discussion. Apparently you haven't heard about the MeToo movement yet, largely engrained throughout Hollywood and politics both.

I missed any reference to the METOO movement in your link........did I overlook something?

I missed any reference to the METOO movement in your link........did I overlook something?

Exactly! Now you get it. This guy "convinced" a women to take him home and since he is a liberal, no MeToo movement in sight anywhere.

Exactly! Now you get it. This guy "convinced" a women to take him home and since he is a liberal, no MeToo movement in sight anywhere.

I’m thinking your eye-sight is failing, amirite? Hairy palms?

How dumb does a human being have to think that the MeToo movement is declaring all sex to be rape?

Back
Top Bottom