• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jared Kushner under consideration for White House chief of staff

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
lololololol olololololol ololololololololololololololol

And that, my friends, is how shallow the pool of talent is of reasonably competent people willing to throw their reputations away by joining Trump's sick joke of an administration.

And that, my friends, is how shallow the pool of talent is of reasonably competent people willing to throw their reputations away by joining Trump's sick joke of an administration.

I doubt he would accept the job either. Hitching your wagon to a dumpster fire is not a good idea for anybody.

I doubt he would accept the job either. Hitching your wagon to a dumpster fire is not a good idea for anybody.

Jared is kinda already hitched to this dumpster fire.............

Kushner is already trapped. He's not going anywhere. If Trump can't come up with anyone else, Kushner will act proud to an even more integral part of Trump's team.

Heck, maybe he really would be proud. We thought Melania was trapped with a man whose perfidy maybe she didn't fully appreciate when she married him, and then we found out about her narcissistic victim streak and learned she really was a perfect match for the Victim-in-Chief. We, or at least I, thought Kushner had good sense, and then we learned how thoroughly he was manipulated into becoming Mohammed bin Salman's puppet in the White House. Maybe Kushner is loving his bubble life and loves the idea of himself as the power behind the king.

Being in Trump's orbit all these years has gotta do a number on someone.

Edit: what Rexedgar said.

Why cant you see it?

Maybe because it would be an admission that no one qualified wants to work for Trump.

But I can totally see it ... because who that is qualified wants to work for Trump?

Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, is under consideration to become the next White House chief of staff, CBS News Chief Washington Correspondent Major Garrett has confirmed.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-kushner-under-consideration-for-white-house-chief-of-staff/

I can’t see this happening; we’re being trolled

I'm starting to think that Trump is going to introduce a man that looks alot like Trump but has a curiously large black mustache taped under his nose as his new chief of staff.

No one in their right mind wants this ****ing job. Dude's a god damned lunatic. Nick Ayers was a young aspiring politico looking for power and influence in washington and he fled town rather than take a job for this ****ing moron. Republicans in mass are trying to get on TV to preemptively make excuses as to why they can't be chief of staff so that Trump won't call them with a job offer.

The president can't handle the simple job of replacing a chief of staff without ****ing it up beyond measure. And he's the POTUS. I don't believe in God but I'm starting to change my mind. It's a miracle that we haven't had a true wide spread disaster under this president.

Maybe because it would be an admission that no one qualified wants to work for Trump.

But I can totally see it ... because who that is qualified wants to work for Trump?

Government workers dont work for Trump, they work for us.

Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, is under consideration to become the next White House chief of staff, CBS News Chief Washington Correspondent Major Garrett has confirmed.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-kushner-under-consideration-for-white-house-chief-of-staff/

I can't remember, but how many names have been called out so far?

Ayers
Meadows
Gingrich
Kushner

Did I miss any?!?

Kushner is already trapped. He's not going anywhere. If Trump can't come up with anyone else, Kushner will act proud to an even more integral part of Trump's team.

Heck, maybe he really would be proud. We thought Melania was trapped with a man whose perfidy maybe she didn't fully appreciate when she married him, and then we found out about her narcissistic victim streak and learned she really was a perfect match for the Victim-in-Chief. We, or at least I, thought Kushner had good sense, and then we learned how thoroughly he was manipulated into becoming Mohammed bin Salman's puppet in the White House. Maybe Kushner is loving his bubble life and loves the idea of himself as the power behind the king.

Being in Trump's orbit all these years has gotta do a number on someone.

Edit: what Rexedgar said.
Are you aware of your bigotry?

I do like you btw and I respect how honest you are with your feelings. You leave them on your sleeve. I admire that. Agree or disagree everyone knows where they stand with you. That's very cool.

Here comes the but....

Why do you think Jared is trapped and just isnt a solid choice to consider?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well Trump does pick the best from the top of the list. He never admits he went to page 10 before he found some one that would do it.
It was a 10 page report

I can see Jared with Dollar signs a flashing, looking at that wall of green coming his way

Shallow pool? What's your criticism of Jared if it is him?

He isnt qualified because? He does not carry the anti-trump water?

Because I like a good nights sleep.
Fair enough I can buy that. I believe it's an irrational concern but your entitled to your opinions

Jared is kinda already hitched to this dumpster fire.............

There is also the nepotism ban that would make his appointment illegal. Not that Trump cares about that. I appears he has never really done much that IS legal in his entire life.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom