• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Japan will take back Karafuto (Sakhalin) Island | Peter Zeihan, Geopolitics of Japan

wrong, you dont know the history . Moscow empire is leading toward 1917 N2
Rather than post a bunch of hundred year old photos and maps, just tell us what you think is going to happen and the mechanisms and catalysts by which it will do so. If you’d just explain yourself for a change you might be convincing.

Japan has a very long-standing policy of trying to negotiate a return of the northern islands, seeking small concessions over many years and building a case. It also has a staunchly non-belligerent constitution. Can you tell us by what means this will suddenly devolve in to them attacking a nuclear ****ing power to seize territory by force.

Reagan was a scumbag
for Moscow imperialist thugs yes, for our Liberal Order he is a HERO, WHO LIBERATED more slaves, more nations than any other man in the history !

Belbaltlag--1932.gif

lvouf6qkkbc41.jpg

for Moscow imperialist thugs yes, for our Liberal Order he is a HERO, WHO LIBERATED more slaves, more nations than any other man in the history !

Belbaltlag--1932.gif

lvouf6qkkbc41.jpg

Reagan didn’t “liberate” anyone.

REALLY ? WHO DID IT ? Jesus ? and what this maps shows to us ?

lvouf6qkkbc41.jpg

Absolutely nothing. It’s completely meaningless. It lists several countries which never actually existed.

Erik Tygyn

Erik Tygyn

5 hours ago (edited)

I am from Sakha Republic. It's asian ethnic autonomy. We were colonized by Russians in 1632. I have never felt patriotic toward russia. Our culture, language, religion, civilization is completely different from Russia. Despite all efforts of Russians to assimilate us we still speak in our native language in our daily life. We asian looking people. I always perceived russians as colonists. They never respected us and our culture. I can't wait for independence from Russia and russian loss in the Ukraine war. Hope after our independence we will join NATO, our culture will flourish and we will become part of the west.

Erik Tygyn

Erik Tygyn

5 hours ago (edited)

I am from Sakha Republic. It's asian ethnic autonomy. We were colonized by Russians in 1632. I have never felt patriotic toward russia. Our culture, language, religion, civilization is completely different from Russia. Despite all efforts of Russians to assimilate us we still speak in our native language in our daily life. We asian looking people. I always perceived russians as colonists. They never respected us and our culture. I can't wait for independence from Russia and russian loss in the Ukraine war. Hope after our independence we will join NATO, our culture will flourish and we will become part of the west.

The only thing that proves is this one guy is delusional.

Especially in his fantasy that such a state would be allowed to join NATO 😂

The only thing that proves is this one guy is delusional.

Especially in his fantasy that such a state would be allowed to join NATO 😂
LOL, a fake commie, supports Moscow colonialism and oppression of Turkic , Asiatic NATIONS . dont you see that it looks STRANGE ?

bad news for your gang :

LOL, a fake commie, supports Moscow colonialism and oppression of Turkic , Asiatic NATIONS . dont you see that it looks STRANGE ?

bad news for your gang :

Your video, as usual, has no relevance to any of your silly claims.

Back
Top Bottom