• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Japan will take back Karafuto (Sakhalin) Island | Peter Zeihan, Geopolitics of Japan

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
5:02

bad news for Ivan and Moscow cuckolds ....

1679271128145.jpeg

If I had a dollar for every time Peter Zeihan claimed an American adversary was about to collapse I‘d be richer than Bezos.
he didn´t say that , this time. and he has a point here , Moscow empire can´t hold this colony much longer ...

+

hans wants back.png

This goes along with stories I've read recently about China renaming Russian territories on their maps back to their original Chinese names. Something's up here folks, China may be to trying to test Russia.

This goes along with stories I've read recently about China renaming Russian territories on their maps back to their original Chinese names. Something's up here folks, China may be to trying to test Russia.
yes , they did it

ps

do you agree on this ?

ps Ukraine can take back Green Ukraine

If ”neglect” is enough to justify a region changing hands, the Rust Belt is about to get annexed by Canada.

Ukraine is going to try and take land thousands of miles from its borders?

🙄😂

A lot, since it runs through like seven states.
so how Canada can possible annex it ? + the RB do not as bad as many people think . meanwhile Moscow is losing control over Siberian colonies

so how Canada can possible annex it ? + the RB do not as bad as many people think . meanwhile Moscow is losing control over Siberian colonies

Because it’s neglected. By your “logic” that’s all another country needs to annex it.

This is also Sakhalin. It is one of my most favorite places on the face of the earth. Reminds me of Alaska, with an exotic flair.
View attachment 67441456
View attachment 67441457
View attachment 67441458
you AD pic say nothing, Sakhalin under Moscow occupation is a shitt hole, thats why nobody wants to live there...

More than 400,000 Ukrainians 'forcibly displaced to Russia ...

Ukrainians, Who Were Deported to Russia, Are Offered ...​

gur.gov.ua
https://gur.gov.ua › Home › Articles

24 Mar 2022 — A number of northern regions are mentioned as the final destination, in particular - Sakhalin

you AD pic say nothing, Sakhalin under Moscow occupation is a shitt hole, thats why nobody wants to live there...

More than 400,000 Ukrainians 'forcibly displaced to Russia ...

Ukrainians, Who Were Deported to Russia, Are Offered ...

gur.gov.ua
https://gur.gov.ua › Home › Articles

24 Mar 2022 — A number of northern regions are mentioned as the final destination, in particular - Sakhalin

It’s as much “under Russian occupation” as Alaska is “under US occupation”.

If I had a dollar for every time Peter Zeihan claimed an American adversary was about to collapse I‘d be richer than Bezos.
When was the last time he was right? Last I heard he was predicting China's economic collapse by 2022.

When was the last time he was right? Last I heard he was predicting China's economic collapse by 2022.

But hey, clearly he’s got his system down. After all, if you predict the collapse of the U.S.’ adversaries every year, sooner or later you’ll be right just because of the law of averages ;)

“under Russian occupation” as Alaska is “under US occupation”.
Alaska is an US state, with all democratic institutes in place . Siberia is a poor Moscow colony

FqDmoyHWAAIb6cj.png

But hey, clearly he’s got his system down. After all, if you predict the collapse of the U.S.’ adversaries every year, sooner or later you’ll be right just because of the law of averages ;)
A GOOD POINT, still this time Peter Zeihan is right :cool:

😂

The GOP apparently didn’t get the memo about the supposed “democratic norms” their state has.
Arctic Alaska, Norway , Island and Greenland have all our of democratic institutes IN PLACE , they are part of Liberal Order , THEY DO FINE ! meanwhile Siberian nations are oppressed, backward , poor Moscow colonies , qestion is why you dont support Siberian anti - colonial struggle ?

Back
Top Bottom