• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Japan gets even for Hiroshima

No it doesn't. It means that the numbers under consideration in the thread, come from a politically charged arm of government. Because they say X amount of something is unhealthy, is that something that should be accepted without question? The total and complete fraud are your words, not mine.

It appears there is a misunderstanding. I find the following two questions to be virtually identical:

1. Is there any reason to believe the EPA at all?
2. Is the EPA a complete and total fraud?

To me, this is simple. Those are the same question. If you don't see it, ok and good day.

Please don't use your words when quoting me.

When I preface with "basically" and "~", I will use any words I choose. You have no grounds to disallow the use of clearly noted paraphrasing. If you are incapable of recognizing CLEARLY NOTED paraphrasing, that's your problem - try to read more carefully.

One of your questions was basically ~"is the EPA a total and complete fraud"?

All I did was ask you your question. Why didn't you recognize it?

Last edited:
Good day to you too.

Karma or just an accident? Anyway you look at it nuke power is not an option we can live with.

"Samples of milk taken across the United States have shown radiation at levels 2000 percent higher than EPA maximums. The reason that milk is so significant is that it is representative of the entire food supply. According to an article published on Natural News, “Cows consume grass and are exposed to the same elements as food crops and water supplies. In other words, when cows’ milk starts testing positive for high levels of radioactive elements, this is indicative of radioactive contamination of the entire food supply.”
The Food and Drug Administration and the Environmental Deception Protection Agency, instead of refusing to prohibit the sale of tainted foods and mandatory testing of foods produced and harvested from the Pacific Coast, have simply raised the “acceptable levels” of radioactive material in foods.

Holy Fukushima ? Radiation From Japan Is Already Killing North Americans | Alternative

Is there a non-blog/primary cite for this? I'd actually like the hard numbers and what isotopes etc.

Back
Top Bottom