• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

January 6 committee has text messages between Ginni Thomas and Mark Meadows

Compared to you all....who believe in a fantasy bullshit stolen election? HELL YES!!
You mean the thing Democrats have been doing for two decades.

Hypocrisy is a limit of the binary.

When you evolve passed that you'll see how absurd it is.

You mean the thing Democrats have been doing for two decades.

Hypocrisy is a limit of the binary.

When you evolve passed that you'll see how absurd it is.
Why would they steal the election from Trump without stealing more House and Senate seats?

Yeah, you've got nothing.

Maybe that would have happened if the traitorous Republican sellouts in Congress didn't agree to, then block, a bipartisan commission. Then again, maybe the traitorous Republican sellouts in Congress blocked the bipartisan commission so that the Democrats would have to do it themselves, then useful low-info utensils can come along call it a partisan witch hunt and wonder about Nancy's emails instead. :rolleyes:
It's the traitorous and elite Marxist committee that needs to be investigated!

The committee is nothing more than a Lenin style politburo, the only thing missing is political prisoners... OH WAIT they have unconstitutionally detained politically held Americans that have not had a day in court.

It's the traitorous and elite Marxist committee that needs to be investigated!

The committee is nothing more than a Lenin style politburo, the only thing missing is political prisoners... OH WAIT they have unconstitutionally detained politically held Americans that have not had a day in court.
You want Nancy's texts and emails pertaining to 1/6, but your alt-right Republican party stooges in Congress blocked the bipartisan commission that would have investigated Nancy's texts and emails. Why do you think they did that? Think hard.

You want Nancy's texts and emails pertaining to 1/6, but your alt-right Republican party stooges in Congress blocked the bipartisan commission that would have investigated Nancy's texts and emails. Why do you think they did that? Think hard.
So you admit the current committee is nothing more than a biased partisan Star Chamber !

That being the case, why is it the Republicans fault that Democrat's and Democrat friendly RInos are railroading this investigation to get a political persecution? I would hope that the anyone that can clearly see what is going on, such as your posts imply, is willing to also sacrifice justice fior political expedience.

If they really wanted the truth they would ALL want the emails and texts from the Congressional leadership and members leading up to and during the January 6th disturbance.

So you admit the current committee is nothing more than a biased partisan Star Chamber !
I admit that the Republicans made sure that low-info partisans would perceive it that way, when they agreed to and then reneged on a bipartisan commission for no apparent reason.

That being the case, why is it the Republicans fault that Democrat's and Democrat friendly RInos are railroading this investigation to get a political persecution?
Because Reps and Dems had an agreement on a bipartisan commission, but then the Republicans blocked it for no apparent reason.

I would hope that the anyone that can clearly see what is going on, such as your posts imply, is willing to also sacrifice justice fior political expedience.
I don't understand what you're saying here.

If they really wanted the truth they would ALL want the emails and texts from the Congressional leadership and members leading up to and during the January 6th disturbance.
I agree, if the Republicans really wanted the truth, they would have moved forward with the agreed-upon bipartisan commission instead of blocking it at the last minute and making the Dems go it alone.

I don't understand what you're saying here.
I would hope that anyone that can clearly see what is going on, such as your posts imply, would not be willing to sacrifice justice fior political expedience.

clarified due to auto correct and me being in a hurry to get my week started

I would hope that anyone that can clearly see what is going on, such as your posts imply, would not be willing to sacrifice justice fior political expedience.

clarified due to auto correct and me being in a hurry to get my week started
My country was attacked on 1/6 by an enemy within. I don't give two shits which side was responsible, I want justice for everyone who was involved. Traitorous Congressional Republicans obviously don't. They're the ones who want to protect a domestic enemy by sweeping it under the rug and pretending it didn't happen out of political expedience.

The wife of a Supreme Court Justice is a QAnon loon and there's nothing to be done? Shouldn't Justice Thomas at least publicly condemn her lying and seditious comments?

My country was attacked on 1/6 by an enemy within. I don't give two shits which side was responsible, I want justice for everyone who was involved. Traitorous Congressional Republicans obviously don't. They're the ones who want to protect a domestic enemy by sweeping it under the rug and pretending it didn't happen out of political expedience.
Your bias makes you a tainted participant and no longer worth my time !!

enjoy your fascist style persecution of those who don’t believe as you do

Your bias makes you a tainted participant and no longer worth my time !!

enjoy your fascist style persecution of those who don’t believe as you do
It's not bias when it's easily shown to be true. The reasons are here in this thread and you've done nothing to argue convincingly otherwise. But feel free to pretend whatever you want.

once we saw that a bunch of Republicans would excuse an attempted insurrection of the USA then we should have prepared ourselves for ANYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom