• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Janet Napolitano to resign Homeland Security post

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
July 12, 2013

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, who has led the embattled agency for the entirety of President Obama’s administration, said Friday she is resigning to run the University of California system.

Ms. Napolitano, who had been governor of Arizona before being tapped to lead the agency, leaves with a trail of successes, but also has become a lightning rod in the immigration debate which is now raging on Capitol Hill.

[video]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/12/janet-napolitano-quits-homeland-security-post/#ooid=dwdHI4ZDpcFDo28c_Y9Z3xg3d_fB2ebG[/video]​

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Janet Napolitano to resign Homeland Security post - Washington Times

Janet Napolitano will not be missed.

I worry about the "devil you don't know," but I am relieved that she's leaving. Before Day 1 I thought she was an unsuitable choice, and "Big Sis" never demonstrated otherwise to me. Heartfelt good riddance.

What an unmitigated disaster she was amonst the long list of Obamites that we've watched crash and burn.

Scratch the UC system off my kids' choices.

What an unmitigated disaster she was amonst the long list of Obamites that we've watched crash and burn.

Scratch the UC system off my kids' choices.

Sadly, the one that really needs to go that could cause the most damage doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Sadly, the one that really needs to go that could cause the most damage doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

There is still a debate as to the ethics and honesty of the election. Were incidents covered up? Were Americans lied too? Did Leftists in the MSM assist in the cover-up?

Back
Top Bottom