• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan Brewer beheads illegals?!?!?

chino

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

If she was here 100 years ago and Governor in any state I would feel sorry for half of the American white race.

Can somebody start a thread and call it "Barack Obama's Prayer Rug" OR " Jerry Brown comments on Rolling Paper" Or "Jesse Jackson's Progeny"

If she was here 100 years ago and Governor in any state I would feel sorry for half of the American white race.

Well a plus for the white race is she probably would have never been elected as a Governor a hundred years ago.

Well a plus for the white race is she probably would have never been elected as a Governor a hundred years ago.

... a xenophobic liar who is pushing legislature to fit her political ambitions wouldn't have gotten elected governor a 100 years ago? That's gotta be some sort of joke.....

... a xenophobic liar who is pushing legislature to fit her political ambitions wouldn't have gotten elected governor a 100 years ago? That's gotta be some sort of joke.....

More of the fact she is a woman. But even then yeah it is still a joke.

You probably don't want to bring up xenophobic liars who push legislature to fit their political ambitions in the future. One may mistaken it for somebody involved with La Raza or the NAACP. Hell, if anybody is guilty of being a xenophobic liar pushing legislature to fit their political ambitions, it's Obama.

xenophobic liar pushing legislature to fit their political ambitions, it's Obama

Weird how his constituents are all integrated mixed race folk. Actually probably the most diverse voting body in the world. Why cant they see like white people? Shucks, their loss I guess.

Weird how his constituents are all integrated mixed race folk. Actually probably the most diverse voting body in the world. Why cant they see like white people? Shucks, their loss I guess.

Are you an idiot?

Do you even know what xenophobic means? It means an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

Let me know if I need to hold your hand for this one. For example, two crackers who don't know each other can be both foreigners and strangers. Also, I wouldn't brag about being a bunch of mixed race folk. After all, you believe in eugenics.

Does anyone know when this video was made?

Good grief! We've had newspaper articles on illegals who are involved in drug cartels (based on the current police report) who just, within the last 1.5-2 weeks, did a beheading in Chandler, AZ. Yeah, there are no beheadings in Arizona. Just walk to your next local suburb where you think it's so safe. The news a couple of nights ago just showed a 70 page report on it. The illegals are on the loose. There are 4 of them, 3 of them have gone to California and they're not sure about the last 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom