• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 6th criminals don't like the conditions of.................jail

LOL its almost like you don't understand what words you are using. Laws and legal consequences are the same. Societal consequences are now down to liberals trying to cancel anyone that disagrees with them.
Like Colin Kaepernick and the Dixie Chicks?

If government advisory is the reason you get banned, then 1st amendment rights are being violated. That's government interference.

I guess you don't understand fringe very well, because you are in it.
And if a bird flies in circles in order to escape a gremlin blah blah blah.

I'm not arguing that am I? Whybis this so hard for you dude?

Oh please that's your response.? I know you are but what am I?

God this is pathetic. On principle alone I deserve someone better at debating than this trash.

Good luck dude.

And that problem is now solved.

#BrandonStraka
Case Number: 1:21-cr-579
Residence: New York

Jurisdiction: Federal

Arrested/Charged: 2021-01-25

Convicted: 2021-10-06

Sentenced: 2022-01-24

• 3 months home detention
  • 3 years probation
  • $5000 fine
  • 60 hours community service
  • $500 restitution
Links:

This was a plea deal. If Straka even was held without bail for a year (your sources don't seem to say) it's no more than he could expect without the plea deal.

Nobody should have to wait in jail for a year without trial, and the lesser the charge the shorter time they should have to wait in jail. Courts don't compensate any defendant for time spent in jail. At most, they deduct time served but what about when time served is longer than the sentence? And what about suspects who beat the charge? They don't get those months or years back.

20% of inmates (prison and jail combined) have not faced a trial, and about 20% of these will ultimately be acquitted. That's a hundred thousand suspects. It's a MUCH bigger problem than just these rioters. But some good may come of Republican attention being focused on a problem they have denied for years, because it mostly affects minorities and happens the worst in Republican states.

And if a bird flies in circles in order to escape a gremlin blah blah blah.

I'm not arguing that am I? Whybis this so hard for you dude?

Oh please that's your response.? I know you are but what am I?

God this is pathetic. On principle alone I deserve someone better at debating than this trash.

Good luck dude.

And that problem is now solved.
So you want to be on record as government looking to curtail speech by advising social media is okay?

This was a plea deal. If Straka even was held without bail for a year (your sources don't seem to say) it's no more than he could expect without the plea deal.

Nobody should have to wait in jail for a year without trial, and the lesser the charge the shorter time they should have to wait in jail. Courts don't compensate any defendant for time spent in jail. At most, they deduct time served but what about when time served is longer than the sentence? And what about suspects who beat the charge? They don't get those months or years back.

20% of inmates (prison and jail combined) have not faced a trial, and about 20% of these will ultimately be acquitted. That's a hundred thousand suspects. It's a MUCH bigger problem than just these rioters. But some good may come of Republican attention being focused on a problem they have denied for years, because it mostly affects minorities and happens the worst in Republican states.
These guys problem is that there are a lot of black guys running the inside.

Gitmo would be radically opposite big muscular black guys who demand satisfaction.

My own simple satisfaction is to know these fascist goons are getting their justice in the end.

Back
Top Bottom