• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 6th criminals don't like the conditions of.................jail

I am not the one who said "I don't know if it's real" ....when if you even bothered to check just a little...you would know its real.

Your ignorance ("I don't know if it's real") is willful.
And, again, repetitious. It's the same ploy every time. Troll troll troll.

s-l500.jpg

Which Trump sycophant is playing which role?

What is up with this trend around here of starting threads based on Twitter posts by crazed and often dishonest people like this flipkowski loon?

If I wanted to fight with those twitter kooks I would post there.

This is the same propagandist who started the false rumor that DeSantis spent $12M to transport those people to Martha's Vineyard.
You might find yourself a bit surprised if you read up on Ron Filipkowski, a former Marine who became a prominent and powerful Sarasota FL-based attorney, a real BigWig in Republican circles. Some of my basketball pals knew him from Sarasota softball leagues.

In 2008, he ran a tough race in the Republican primary for Florida Circuit 12 Public Defender (Sarasota, Manatee and Desoto Counties). He lost the primary in a close race to a RINO, Larry Egar. Both guys slung ample dirt. I’ve known Larry since 1990 from pickup basketball at a Sarasota YMCA. As a registered DEM, I did not vote in that primary.

Next up, Larry Egar faced off with Democrat Adam Tebrugge, a brilliant attorney who graduated 2nd in his class at FSU law. Both Larry and Adam grew up locally. They both worked as Asst. Public Defenders for the same boss for decades. Larry went to UF undergrad and UF Law. Adam went to New College before FSU Law. Adam insisted on running a very clean campaign. More than 300,000 votes cast in the General Election. Adam won Sarasota and Desoto. Larry won Manatee by about 12,000 votes and the General Election by about 3,000.
(incidental facts: Larry’s wife goes by Susan Burns and owns Sarasota Magazine. My two oldest daughters use to go to the Egar home for a kids’ get-together in the 1990s during the Holiday season to bake cookies).

I supported Adam.

Ron went on to serve on the Circuit 12 Judicial Nominating Committee for over 10 years. Adam eventually retired To North Carolina. Larry still rules the Roost as Public Defender. Without a doubt, Ron supported a great pick for judge, Charles Sniffin, and a dubious pick with Heather Doyle.

It's become a knee jerk reaction for much of the left. If someone they tend to agree with or someone that is presented as "left leaning" says anything then it's taken as gospel. Conversely, if anyone perceived as being "right leaning" says anything then it's automatically presumed to be racist, sexist, terroristic or something of the sort. There is no longer even the pretense of objectivity from the left and that goes all the way up to the White House.
Thank God for the DP members on both sides of the isle who refrain from sarcasm and gaslighting!

I agree and people who defend then. Consequences for actions
Oh, so their lawyers are terrorists? People saying they are human beings deserving of humane treatment are terrorists?

I guess its true, progressives only like authoritarianism when they are holding the power.

Are they just shutting off the water and having mold and food issues for the Jan 6th pieces of shit or everyone in the jail?
Why are you asking questions that cant be answered from available information? Its like you are asserting things just because they cant be proven or disproven. Oh wait...you are.

Oh, so their lawyers are terrorists? People saying they are human beings deserving of humane treatment are terrorists?

I guess its true, progressives only like authoritarianism when they are holding the power.
Lawyers are just doing their job.

Awe you went victim card...zzzzzzzzz

Sure. I can see that. The Summer of Love rioters really were pretty smart about avoiding social media. I mean, if it wasn't for FOX news trying to make a political hit job out of the issues most people wouldn't have even known that there was a riot.:rolleyes:
You should turn off fox it has made you into a whinny victim. Now if you really paid attention you would know that there were 1000's of arrests and convictions.
You however seem to identify with those who attacked cops and tried to change an election, I wonder why.

You've got a guy in North Dakota that ran over an 18 year old kid because he was a Republican and ADMITTED that was his rationale for the crime and that guy is out on bond. Meanwhile you've got all these 1/6 trespassers that have been in jail for coming up on 2 years without even a trial yet. Talk about a two tiered system.
Who knew reich-wing North Dakota would be soft on crimeQ

You should turn off fox it has made you into a whinny victim. Now if you really paid attention you would know that there were 1000's of arrests and convictions.
You however seem to identify with those who attacked cops and tried to change an election, I wonder why.
News mix on directv allows me to see some of the reich-wing treason on fox.

Too bad lefties aren’t at least preparing themselves for next year’s GOPutin House.

As Tess Owen, who witnessed the immersive theater experience at the conservative convention held this week in Dallas, explains for Vice:

Attendees at CPAC, the massive annual conservative activist conference, were given bluetooth headphones, emblazoned with the word “silence,” where they were invited to listen to audio accounts from January 6 defendants who have been jailed due to the Capitol riot.
Some spectators wept. Some threw money into the cage. Others came up close to mutter words of comfort and support to the emotionally distraught man inside, who was alternating sitting on a bare cot with his head in his hands, and writing sad slogans on a blackboard like “Where is Everyone?” Among those in the audience was Zuny Duarte, mother of Enrique Tarrio, the jailed ex-chairman of the Proud Boys facing seditious conspiracy charges for his role in the Capitol. One man, wearing a T-shirt saying “Correctional Officers for Trump 2020” pointed at his chest, making sure the “jailed” activist saw, and said “”I know how it works, man.”

:rolleyes:

Sedition Tracker​

se·di·tion: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority​

116.jpg

Sentenced

Brandon Straka​

#BrandonStraka
Case Number: 1:21-cr-579
Residence: New York

Jurisdiction: Federal

Arrested/Charged: 2021-01-25

Convicted: 2021-10-06

Sentenced: 2022-01-24

• 3 months home detention
  • 3 years probation
  • $5000 fine
  • 60 hours community service
  • $500 restitution
Links:

Best Quote:

"Also—be embarrassed & hide if you need to- but I was there. It was not Antifa at the Capitol."

Mug Shot:
brandon-straka.jpg

Identification based on allegations made by law enforcement. Suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law. This site is privately operated and has no affiliation with any of the sources referenced.

"Change comes from within"

c975ff7a3027753baeda1b0db8b83bf35eae661d160483e2a75ee34bfcaf1ecb_1.webp

;)

Nah. Your opinion doesn't mean shit.
Of course it does. I'm not sitting here lying and posting a bunch of bullshit defending some pieces of shit who tried to overthrow our government because of an orange **** stick.

See I'm not a political party. I'm plas. I speak for myself and nobody else. But for your argument you need me to be part of a group. It's easier to marginalize me if I belong to the left. You can claim (as you did) that you are a victim of a party wanting to come after people like you.

Just like these losers who are claiming they have it so bad. They don't. It's a lie, and you know it's a lie. Sadly you need to play this game of us vs them because of your political ideals.

You are literally part of the very problem you whine about on these boards. Yet for some reason you think you aren't wrong, you are just in your opinions and actions. You like trump are part of the problem. You rather divide than listen and when you can't Weasle your way out of something you say " whatever" amd run off till next time.

I don't like people like you. Dishonest folks who play games. Left, right, independent doesn't matter me. That's irrelevant honestly. The person is what matters, how you conduct yourself with things, and you've chosen to conduct yourself in this manner.

And I know, I know I'm wasting my time saying all this. None of you actually learn anything. There are no consequences really for you to be dishonest.

Of course it does. I'm not sitting here lying and posting a bunch of bullshit defending some pieces of shit who tried to overthrow our government because of an orange **** stick.

See I'm not a political party. I'm plas. I speak for myself and nobody else. But for your argument you need me to be part of a group. It's easier to marginalize me if I belong to the left. You can claim (as you did) that you are a victim of a party wanting to come after people like you.

Just like these losers who are claiming they have it so bad. They don't. It's a lie, and you know it's a lie. Sadly you need to play this game of us vs them because of your political ideals.

You are literally part of the very problem you whine about on these boards. Yet for some reason you think you aren't wrong, you are just in your opinions and actions. You like trump are part of the problem. You rather divide than listen and when you can't Weasle your way out of something you say " whatever" amd run off till next time.

I don't like people like you. Dishonest folks who play games. Left, right, independent doesn't matter me. That's irrelevant honestly. The person is what matters, how you conduct yourself with things, and you've chosen to conduct yourself in this manner.

And I know, I know I'm wasting my time saying all this. None of you actually learn anything. There are no consequences really for you to be dishonest.
I am sure to you, due process, fair treatment under the law and incarceration free of unusual or cruel punishment seems like bullshit. They are more like rights that everyone should have, no matter how you feel about them politically.

Rights aren't something you take away because of the nature of what they have done, some rights remain, even while jailed.

Not as much fun as these gang members thought it might be as some of their leaders did
not get in the fray with them. They are out and about free as a bird as the worshippers sit
behind bars ....................

Still hoping for that elusive pardon..........

These oath keepers and their pals have hells angels over tones ......

There were thousands of arrests and convictions. The vast majority of those arrested were released and charges were dropped. Several were arrested, charged and slapped with fines or minor sentences. Very few were held for 18 months pending trial on charges of domestic terrorism.

There were thousands of arrests and convictions. The vast majority of those arrested were released and charges were dropped. Several were arrested, charged and slapped with fines or minor sentences. Very few were held for 18 months pending trial on charges of domestic terrorism.
That's because unlike your Jan 6th hers, they are not terrorists trying to overthrow an election. The simple fact that you try to equate them as equal shows is ridiculous.

Guards are arbitrarily shutting off their water. There are mold issues, food issues. I don't think its special treatment they are asking for.
Of course it is. Did they ask for all the prisoners to be transferred? Nope. You are not going to put words in just the right order and make this isnoto something it isn't.

That's because unlike your Jan 6th hers, they are not terrorists trying to overthrow an election. The simple fact that you try to equate them as equal shows is ridiculous.
They burnt down police stations, took over city blocks, took over freeways, burnt down whole blocks of retail space, etc. Are you suggesting that ONLY opposition to government (which, by the way, the summer of love riots were) is "terrorism"? You've got candidates even today that are throwing their support behind BLM, an organization that SPONSORED several of the protests that turned into riots.

They burnt down police stations, took over city blocks, took over freeways, burnt down whole blocks of retail space, etc
The ones found and arrested for arson were charged. You can unclutch the pearls

They burnt down police stations, took over city blocks, took over freeways, burnt down whole blocks of retail space, etc. Are you suggesting that ONLY opposition to government (which, by the way, the summer of love riots were) is "terrorism"? You've got candidates even today that are throwing their support behind BLM, an organization that SPONSORED several of the protests that turned into riots.
Interesting you hold BLM responsible for the riots, therefore you must hold Trump responsible as well, right? He was the reason your treasonous whole friends were there in the first place. Why weren't you there?

You've got a guy in North Dakota that ran over an 18 year old kid because he was a Republican and ADMITTED that was his rationale for the crime and that guy is out on bond. Meanwhile you've got all these 1/6 trespassers that have been in jail for coming up on 2 years without even a trial yet. Talk about a two tiered system.
Yeah.... probably shouldn't participate in sedition.

Back
Top Bottom