• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 6th criminals don't like the conditions of.................jail

Many of them thought they were there to protect the country, on the president's direction, from criminals in office who were stealing the election. They knew what they were doing was illegal, but many viewed it in terms of a much larger issue and many were gullible. If you saw a child being abducted, would you knowingly violate traffic laws to try to save the child? An analogy just to show the idea of 'smaller crimes'.
I just don't buy it, but I will accept that I could find myself in the position of taking up arms if they try it again. A la, "Sláva Ukrayíni!"

Being on the street during riots is not a crime. Actually causing damage or harm is a crime.

Do you deny this?

The thin veil of Inhumanity.

How much was it then?

It was what, 40 or fifty people.

All the way to the North Atlantic coast, including ground travel......

Would $18 million work better for you?
The number you being thrown around is the amount being allocated to the program that those people were transported using. The cost they spent to move them is unknown because they have not released that information. Of course that's no reason to stop you when you think your onto a good political smear of someone you view as a threat.

So that letter isn't a real letter?
I don't know if it's real or not. I'm not claiming it isn't. I think it's very possible they sent a letter like that to make a salient point. I however have seen enough of this Flipkowski propagandist to know better than take anything he posts on twitter at face value.

I don't know if you are aware of this but Twitter only filters certain types of information. They are perfectly fine with some specific kinds of information and Flipkowski fits into that category.

I don't know if it's real or not.
Because you haven't checked. And you haven't checked, because you prefer ignorance, so that you can keep distracting to the writer of the tweet.

Who are the court backlogs caused by? Where is this mass of evidence coming from? It's all to do with the Jan. 6th defendants. If any of them really had their trials delayed illegally by the government, then their lawyers suck for not filing for a speedy trial. Maybe some have, I honestly don't know.

But as I've stated before, and this is only my opinion, all of them should be in jail for 20 years. So, any delay isn't bothering me one bit.
The delay, if you had bothered to read the link, is from discovery on the part of the government.

Constitutional rights aren't conditional. Thanks for showing you are for authoritarian rules to suit you.

So are you talking about jail conditions in general then? Doesn't seem like it. Looks like you and they are looking for special treatment.
So, you missed the post with the politico link?

Like Pavlov's dog, they ring the bell and you bark the way they programmed you to.
I am not the one who said "I don't know if it's real" ....when if you even bothered to check just a little...you would know its real.

Your ignorance ("I don't know if it's real") is willful.

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, these people were the 'useful idiots' who attacked our democracy and posed a terrible danger. On the other, there's a tragedy, they weren't robbing people, they were fools taken advantage of who thought they were sacrificing for the country's benefit, fighting a stolen election. I hate to see them go through this even while I also celebrate it for countering the attack on democracy.

Had they tried following the legal process and not committing insurrection?

What is up with this trend around here of starting threads based on Twitter posts by crazed and often dishonest people like this flipkowski loon?

If I wanted to fight with those twitter kooks I would post there.

This is the same propagandist who started the false rumor that DeSantis spent $12M to transport those people to Martha's Vineyard.
Twitter trolls have infested DP

Guards are arbitrarily shutting off their water. There are mold issues, food issues. I don't think its special treatment they are asking for.

Are they just shutting off the water and having mold and food issues for the Jan 6th pieces of shit or everyone in the jail?

How many of these people have been tried and convicted of a crime?
How many of the HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS in the same damn facility have been tried and convicted of a crime? Are you pissing and moaning for them?

The delay, if you had bothered to read the link, is from discovery on the part of the government.

Constitutional rights aren't conditional. Thanks for showing you are for authoritarian rules to suit you.

Complete bullshit..

Guards are arbitrarily shutting off their water. There are mold issues, food issues. I don't think its special treatment they are asking for.
Didn't you guys love sherif Arpayo?

You've got a guy in North Dakota that ran over an 18 year old kid because he was a Republican and ADMITTED that was his rationale for the crime and that guy is out on bond. Meanwhile you've got all these 1/6 trespassers that have been in jail for coming up on 2 years without even a trial yet. Talk about a two tiered system.
They are lucky they haven't been hung.

I know, right? It's like, the idea that we even need to think of them as human is such a waste! They're all terrorists! Why not just call them that and we can get rid of them. Why does this need to be a process?

Yeah, I totally feel your pain in having to deal with this stuff.
I agree and people who defend then. Consequences for actions

What? You had a SHITLOAD of rioters over the summer of 2020 and the VAST majority of the ones arrested were out on OR in hours. Most of them, in fact, were never even prosecuted!
Ah I see we are spinning up this bullshit again

Back
Top Bottom