• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan. 6 White House logs given to House show 7-hour gap in Trump calls

If this was an attempt to go "underground," who on earth could Trump have talked to that was such a deep dark secret? Aren't most of the usual suspects already identified as being in touch with him that day? My mind could go wild with imaginings here.
My understanding is that the WH call logs don't include calls on personal cell phones.

Add in that the insurrectionist rally organizers have stated they used burner phones to communicate with WH staff and you have all the makings of an attempted coup growing larger.

On the orders from Biden.

No.

The committee requested the documents. trump tried to claim presidential confidential privilege and took it to court.

trump lost the case at every court level including the Supreme Court.

It was the court system including the Supreme Court that ordered those documents released.

All Biden did was say there was no presidential confidential privilege.

Every court the case went to said there was no presidential confidential privilege.

LMAO... And NOBODY called in or out of the white house for seven hours?
"President Donald Trump’s phone logs"

We aren't talking about "the white house".

During all of the chaos, no curiosity as to why there were zero calls to or from Trump?
I'd think that during all of that chaos, at least one person would have called Trump or vice versa.
Why?

He has a Chief of Staff to take care of those calls.

Why?

He has a Chief of Staff to take care of those calls.
His Chief of Staff wasn't fielding all his calls before or after the attack on the Capitol. I should think during the riot it would be even more important to him to get his calls. Wouldn't you?

Sure.

Part of that time Trump wasn't even in the WH. He was outside talking to the public.
...telling them to march on the Capitol and he’ll be right along in a minute to help them sort Mike Pence out or something to that effect.

That would be a cute defence: “I wasn’t on the phone plotting insurrection because I was busy inciting one down the street.”

Um, who said anything about a burner phone? He just blew his cover.

His Chief of Staff wasn't fielding all his calls before or after the attack on the Capitol.
How do you know?

I should think during the riot it would be even more important to him to get his calls. Wouldn't you?
shrug...

You have your opinion. Perhaps Trump has his own.

...telling them to march on the Capitol and he’ll be right along in a minute to help them sort Mike Pence out or something to that effect.

That would be a cute defence: “I wasn’t on the phone plotting insurrection because I was busy inciting one down the street.”
Now you are just making shit up...or did you hear that from some talking potato head?

Now you are just making shit up...or did you hear that from some talking potato head?
More like a fat orange pumpkin.

Just roll the tape. It doesn’t need trumpsplaining: he incited a riot and painted a target on Mike Pence and did it on live TV.

The phone logs.
What phone logs?

We are talking about Trump's phone logs, right? Those would be calls that Trump talked on.

If calls to the WH were screened and not patched through to Trump, they wouldn't show up on Trump's phone logs, would they?

"President Donald Trump’s phone logs"

We aren't talking about "the white house".
Bullshit... They requested the WHITE HOUSE phone logs... specifically the switchboard call logs...

The 11 pages of records — which consist of the president's official daily diary and the White House switchboard call log — were turned over by the National Archives earlier this year to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.

The records show that Trump was active on the phone for part of the day, documenting conversations that he had with at least eight people in the morning and 11 people that evening. The gap also stands in stark contrast to the extensive public reporting about phone conversations he had with allies during the attack.

What phone logs?

We are talking about Trump's phone logs, right? Those would be calls that Trump talked on.

If calls to the WH were screened and not patched through to Trump, they wouldn't show up on Trump's phone logs, would they?
Right. He didn't take a single call in all that time through the switchboard, when he did before and after. So, why not?

Bullshit... They requested the WHITE HOUSE phone logs... specifically the switchboard call logs...

The 11 pages of records — which consist of the president's official daily diary and the White House switchboard call log — were turned over by the National Archives earlier this year to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.

The records show that Trump was active on the phone for part of the day, documenting conversations that he had with at least eight people in the morning and 11 people that evening. The gap also stands in stark contrast to the extensive public reporting about phone conversations he had with allies during the attack.

If they requested "the WHITE HOUSE phone logs" we are talking about phone logs of almost 2,000 people. I doubt that's what the dog and pony show was looking for. (At least, I HOPE they didn't engage in that kind of overreach.)

Right. He didn't take a single call in all that time through the switchboard, when he did before and after. So, why not?
shrug...

I don't know. Do you?

For five of those 7 hours, he was IN the White House. And we know from the testimony and statements of people that he talked to during that interval, that we was, indeed, on the phone.

Now we’ll have to trace all the burner phones, the third party communications, and his unsecured phone which he kept throughout his Presidency.

It won‘t be as hard as you think. (Trump’s stooges apparantly thought they covered their tracks, too).
I guess we will have to ask the Chinese for the transcripts of his unsecured phone. No doubt both the Russians and the Chinese were monitoring them.

Jan. 6 White House logs given to House show 7-hour gap in Trump calls​

So what?
So, obviously, in that 7 hour gap, Trump had a conference call with Putin, Hitler, Stalin, and every other authoritarian who ever used fear to gain power.

You see, there's this grand dark conspiracy, hidden behind the scenes of wealth and power. The real reason dictators become dictators is because the more people their organizations kill, the longer they live. The big ones never really die, they just gain the power to become invisible, and they picked Trump to be the next to join them.

On Jan 6th, in that 7-hour window, they were trying to push him towards a full coup and takeover of the nation, relying on the power of fear to keep people in check.

But, as it turns out, their choice was poor, and he was incapable of accomplishing the task.

Back
Top Bottom