• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 6 Select Committee Hearings - are you watching

Then Jordan would have done no more damage by your own standard.
The guy who ignored sexual abuse allegations? That piece of shit shouldn't even be in Congress much less investigating something he was happy that happened.

Trump highest number wasn’t not even this high as Biden’s lowest. Put things into perspective, we are begging people to get vaccinated for the good of the country and a lot of those unvaccinated are not getting one because they believe in Trump not science.

Pay attention to what I wrote.

You probably need to take a good look at how the rest of America is seeing things go down hill under the Biden administration.
The majority does not like the direction the country is going under Biden, and he's only been in office, what? ---5-6 months? The Biden admin. has lost close to 20 points.
Is it because of specific Biden actions or is it due to concerns about virus resurgence, potential lockdowns and vaccine deniers?

The guy who ignored sexual abuse allegations? That piece of shit shouldn't even be in Congress much less investigating something he was happy that happened.
Again you are making statements that have nothing to do with what I actually said.

Trump highest number wasn’t not even this high as Biden. Put things into perspective, we are begging people to get vaccinated for the good of the country and a lot of those unvaccinated are not getting one because they believe in Trump not science.
Trump who is vaccinated that is. Hell most of these politicians telling people not to get vaxxed, are vaxxed themselves. They want people to die to make a President look bad. How evil is that?

Trump highest number wasn’t not even this high as Biden’s lowest. Put things into perspective, we are begging people to get vaccinated for the good of the country and a lot of those unvaccinated are not getting one because they believe in Trump not science.
You're exactly right! The biggest whiners about masks are the unvaccinated. Now, the unvaccinated have succeeded in spreading the COVID-19, likely to cause mask mandates to be in effect again. The pandemic of the unvaccinated trump worshipers, gullible fools. They hurt our country in more ways than one. Can't fix stupid.

Is it because of specific Biden actions or is it due to concerns about virus resurgence, potential lockdowns and vaccine deniers?

You're exactly right! The biggest whiners about masks are the unvaccinated. Now, the unvaccinated have succeeded in spreading the COVID-19, likely to cause mask mandates to be in effect again. The pandemic of the unvaccinated trump worshipers, gullible fools. They hurt our country in more ways than one. Can't fix stupid.

Wrong.
The biggest whiners about masks are leftists who have been vaccinated.

Trump who is vaccinated that is. Hell most of these politicians telling people not to get vaxxed, are vaxxed themselves. They want people to die to make a President look bad. How evil is that?
They know their audience is ignorant, and won't even acknowledge that. They suck trump, that's all they live for, too bad they don't live in another country instead of shitting on ours.

As I said last night, when nutcases are elected like right wing bozos vote for, optimism will go down. It is disturbing to see how many enemies of the country there really is.

Agreed. But yet witness the fact less politically motivated the Democrats / leftists / progressives want to broad bush paint anyone who supported Trump's governance (and not the man), and by extension all the GOP as 'terrorists', 'insurrectionists', 'seditionists', 'traitors' and worse. That broad brush painting as well as this entire 'Pelosi's political circus' is little more than the a prime example of toxic politics as practiced by Democrats / leftists / progressives, and a real threat to the Republic.
Yes and, in fact, right after the 1/6 riot, there was tremendous bipartisan agreement. I don't know of a single Republican who supported those rioting (very unlike Dems and the summer riots, BTW). We had a great opportunity for bipartisan agreement. But no, Dems decided to use the event to lump all Republicans into a "terrorist" designation. And, here we are.
BTW, Tucker gave a pretty darn good summary of the hearing today for those, like me, who didn't watch the hearing. Tears were flowing and not one tear for all the deaths of the summer riots. And, the officers talking about how out of control it was and how overrun they were - yet nothing about WHY they were so unstaffed and unprepared.
Neither will be addressed in this tearful (looked like fake tears from Schiff and embarrassing tears from Kinzinger) witch hunt.

They know their audience is ignorant, and won't even acknowledge that. They suck trump, that's all they live for, too bad they don't live in another country instead of shitting on ours.
Well if we were like them we would call for them to be deported, but we need to be bigger than that.

Amen!

Well if we were like them we would call for them to be deported, but we need to be bigger than that.
I just call for them to wake the **** up! Give a damn about the USA for Christ's sake!

Or maybe what we say matters.
What Banks and Jordan said leaves no doubt what they thought of the committee and its attempts to get to the bottom of what happened. You can keep complaining about it, but it seems like a pretty clear call, to me.

i'm always curious how the biggest Republican liars spin stuff like today.

what did Tucker Carlson's lawyers let him say?

If there are Republicans who support Trump's governance and not the man, why are almost all of them in thrall to the man?
That's far more in the heads of Dems than Republicans. I LOVED Trump governance and I'd be simply thrilled to see DeSantis as the 24 nominee. Maybe this Pelosi circus will increase the chances of that. Sometimes, I wonder if Dems consider what outcomes they want in the midst of their TDS.

They care more about "owning the Libs!" than the country.
Yeah, that's obvious. They are ignorant and have tunnel vision, traitor trump lit a fire under their asses and they're sucking to please.

You know, the phrase "witch hunt" really loses its value when it is applied to things everyone saw with their own eyes in real time and was EXACTLY what it appeared to be.
I completely agree. That's why I think this whole thing is so stupid and absurd. It appeared to be a disorderly riot and it was a disorderly riot. Didn't even touch the loss of life and destruction of the summer riots - but was certainly a riot IMO.

I completely agree. That's why I think this whole thing is so stupid and absurd. It appeared to be a disorderly riot and it was a disorderly riot. Didn't even touch the loss of life and destruction of the summer riots - but was certainly a riot IMO.
Well it's easy to say that when they weren't able to find Pelosi or Pence, but you probably would have enjoyed it if they did.

Anyone who thinks Schiff is interested in getting at the truth wasn't paying attention to all the lies he told about Trump's alleged collusion with the Russians.
Silly Trumpster, still trying to hide behind the ridiculous “collusion” argument. Mueller made very clear in his report that “collusion” isn’t a legal term, and therefore could not have been part of his investigation.

“Collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law,” “For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law.”

As for possible conspiracy (the actual legally defined offense that was investigated), investigators found that Trump campaign members and advisors met with Russian citizens and active Russian officials on more than 100 occasions, and that there was insufficient evidence to bring charges.

“while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges.”

Then there are the, at least four, occasions during Mueller’s investigation that Trump attempted to obstruct justice, but Mueller was constrained from being able to recommend charges based on a decades old OLC memo.

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment."

Educate yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom