• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan. 6 panel prepares to subpoena Guilfoyle after brief, heated sit-down

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Oh, the drama already. I doubt that there's really anything substantive that the Committee would hear out of the goofy witch anyway. She's only in this to drop as many turds as possible - for show. imo

1645827117686.png
"Ms. Guilfoyle has information of interest to the Select Committee and has provided documents germane to our investigation. The Select Committee had hoped she would do as dozens of other witnesses have done: participate in a voluntary transcribed interview with staff and committee members," a panel spokesperson said in a statement.

"Ms. Guilfoyle has now declined to do so, forcing the Select Committee to compel her testimony at an upcoming deposition."

The committee has already subpoenaed and obtained Guilfoyle's phone records, which it sought alongside phone records for Eric Trump, but it had never formally subpoenaed her or publicly asked for her cooperation as it worked towards reaching those in Trump's inner circle.

Oh, the drama already. I doubt that there's really anything substantive that the Committee would hear out of the goofy witch anyway. She's only in this to drop as many turds as possible - for show. imo

View attachment 67376877
"Ms. Guilfoyle has information of interest to the Select Committee and has provided documents germane to our investigation. The Select Committee had hoped she would do as dozens of other witnesses have done: participate in a voluntary transcribed interview with staff and committee members," a panel spokesperson said in a statement.

"Ms. Guilfoyle has now declined to do so, forcing the Select Committee to compel her testimony at an upcoming deposition."

The committee has already subpoenaed and obtained Guilfoyle's phone records, which it sought alongside phone records for Eric Trump, but it had never formally subpoenaed her or publicly asked for her cooperation as it worked towards reaching those in Trump's inner circle.

Oh goodie. Will Tits Guilfoyle be screaming again?

https://www.azcentral.com/videos/ne...yle-says-best-yet-come-pres-trump/5629473002/

View attachment 67376877

How are they going to compel testimony?

I'm so tired of Jan6'er trials and George Floyd cop trials and Ahmaud Arbery trials. How long can you beat a dead horse before it's just a collection bones? An angry black guy ran down and killed half a dozen whites in a Christmas parade just last November and it didn't last two weeks in the news.

She is everything that can be wrong with a women.

I'm so tired of Jan6'er trials and George Floyd cop trials and Ahmaud Arbery trials. How long can you beat a dead horse before it's just a collection bones? An angry black guy ran down and killed half a dozen whites in a Christmas parade just last November and it didn't last two weeks in the news.
The Floyd cops and the Arbery killers all made news this past week. As did the Jan 6th committee. Did the black guy? Or is he still just sitting in jail awaiting trial? Tough to make headlines when you're on the inside.

We’ve barely begun on Jan 6th.

well the thing is that the wheels of justice will turn quickly in that case. Oh and nobody is calling him a fine person.

Most of us know how long investigations take.

I guess it's because we don't watch a lot of TV.

Kim's tesifying? Hope that's televised!!!
kimberly-guifoyle-5-things-to-know-splashnews-ftr.jpeg

BOOM SHAKKA LAKKA LAKKA

View attachment 67376877
Jan. 6 panel prepares to subpoena Guilfoyle after brief, heated sit-down

Heated?
Here's Kimberly Guilfoyle when she's "heated".

Kimberly Guilfoyle 8879.jpg

tRumpanzees are getting even more desperate. check out steve bannon's legal defense for failing to respond to the J6 committee's subpoena:

"Reliance on advice of counsel fundamentally negates guilt."
he did not respond because his lawyers said he didn't have to

wants the court to believe that is his 'get out of jail free' card

wonder if guilfoyle's excuse will be as absurd

Kim's tesifying? Hope that's televised!!!
View attachment 67376950

BOOM SHAKKA LAKKA LAKKA

Well, your post is a perfect crystallization of trump dead ender values when it comes to political figures.

And their extremely low standards.

But then, politics is a game show for the trump dead end crowd. Lowbrow antics while knuckle draggers ogle and cheer.

(Who cares what the back room boys are doing? Didn’t the fuhrer get the crowd to chant about it?)

Guifoile, Noem, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman,

The only thing any of these women have in common is looks, and their attention grubbing lowbrow antics.

I can hear Rush Limbaugh now, with his dirty old man, wink wink nudge nudge act.

The only thing any of these women have in common is looks, and their attention grubbing lowbrow antics.
^^^
threatened by strong women.
#misogyny

re
Turn the channel.

Whew ,man, talk about being threatened by strong women!!!
#misogyny
She doesn't even have blood coming out her eyes or other parts.

^^^
threatened by strong women.
#misogyny

Strong women????

That’s your idea of a strong woman????

I guess dignity, character, respect and decency aren’t the characteristics some folks look for in a strong leader.

The larger question to that would be will she ever stop screaming? As long as there are cameras, and, or an audience following her, she'll loudly perform. The best of luck to the 1/6 Committee extracting anything remotely sensible from that screeching banshee.

Of course not. That’s her whole act.

And that’s all it is with people like her.

There is nothing about her or anything she’s done to make her a “strong woman”, unless you count helping Cokehead Jr dump his wife and ignore his 5 kids.

Trump must have though that was great, too!

Nobody here is going to defend that black guy. Unlike you guys, who can't help but jump in threads and defend criminals, traitors, racists and coup plotters.

I'm so tired of Jan6'er trials
It's more of a very important investigation and not a trial. By important I mean their important efforts to find as much important information as possible related to the agitational cries of election fraud by the loony T-Right that led up to the 1/6/21 assault on our Capitol in the effort to stop the ceremonial certification of our next president of the United States.

Back
Top Bottom