• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan. 6 committee subpoenas Trump White House counsel Pat Cipollone

Meadows only needs to look at Michael Cohen to see what Trump will actually do with his loyalties. That alone would make him testify.
One would think so but there's something off about Meadows. Not sure what or why but he seems absolute to stick with the biggest loser in history. It's as if he's positioning himself for a special spot at Mar-A-Lago. :unsure:

The closed captioning ASR (automatic speech recognition) apparently has an opinion about Cipillone. 😁

View attachment 67399340
In looking at Ms Hutchinson's still picture - showing her licking her lower lip, I'm assuming that she may have eaten the P baloney. :eek:

Given that during the Watergate Investigation, attempts at "damage control" by Nixon's inner circle included shifting all the blame onto the shoulders of the White House lawyer, John Dean - therefore, its probably in Pat Cipollone's best interests to testify before the January 6th Committee, rather than run the risk of history repeating itself!

Me likes that analogy.

So much for attorney-client privilege.
He is not Trump's lawyer he is the WH lawyer. There are likely some areas of privilege but that would be Executive privilege, not attorney-client. I heard it reported this morning that he is apparently willing to testify to the Committee but as I say there will likely be some areas off limits.

I'm not so sure about Meadows - his head is still sh*t stained from being up DJT's rump for too long. I think he'll ride that e privileged train on out. Could be wrong - hope so.
He is too busy on his phone to bother.

I'm wondering if Trump tries to flee the country. He better do it soon.
Putin may have promised Ukraine for him to stay at once they're done raping it.

He is not Trump's lawyer he is the WH lawyer. There are likely some areas of privilege but that would be Executive privilege, not attorney-client. I heard it reported this morning that he is apparently willing to testify to the Committee but as I say there will likely be some areas off limits.
They would have to ask Biden about executive privilege. Trump does not have any executive privilege nor access to WH counsel.

He has bigger legel issues, some of the testimony is so incriminating he may find himself in a corner, with no option but to testify.
I like where you are thinking with this but time isn't on the 1/6 Committee's side now. Meadows could run the clock out with court interferences.

I like where you are thinking with this but time isn't on the 1/6 Committee's side now. Meadows could run the clock out with court interferences.
I am sure Thompson knows that this needs to wrap up by the end of the year.

Even Trump's personal lawyer can not hide behind Executive Privilege if a crime was committed.

Cowards

I am sure Thompson knows that this needs to wrap up by the end of the year.
I was getting the feeling that the Committee was going to hard hammer this by Sept/Oct. imo

I was getting the feeling that the Committee was going to hard hammer this by Sept/Oct. imo
Perhaps yes, my guess probably finish before the Mid Terms

Trump on Pat Cippolone subpoena. He's shitting his pants. They are getting closer.

Trump not happy about Cippolone subpoena to testify at the hearings.
Trump angry.
Trump smash another porcelain plate.
Trump need more chicken fingers and ketchup.

this guy works for "We The People" not Donald Trump.

if he doesn't testify then that's a MAJOR red flag.

He has bigger legel issues, some of the testimony is so incriminating he may find himself in a corner, with no option but to testify.

The DOJ has already declined to pursue contempt charges against Meadows as it relates to the Committee. Of course, should the DOJ choose to pursue criminal charges they will all see their sorry asses in court.

Trump on Pat Cippolone subpoena. He's shitting his pants. They are getting closer.
Actually, early reporting has it that DJT began crapping his panties as soon as Pelosi began putting together the 1/6 investigative committee. However. since the live hearings, he's now both p*ssing and crapping his diapers almost daily. There's probably about 3-4 really big deal witnesses to go that may bring paramedics or Roto-Rooter out to unclog his crap that'll start backing up in his throat. Darn it - such a pity pulling those professionals off other important calls.

The DOJ has already declined to pursue contempt charges against Meadows as it relates to the Committee. Of course, should the DOJ choose to pursue criminal charges they will all see their sorry asses in court.
AG Garland must see this through!!!!!!

Yes, EXECUTIVE privilege. I stand corrected. To me this is a bad precedent to be setting.

If there is an agreement that some areas are off-limits, that is a good thing. My inclination is that this committee will not come to an agreement on those conditions. I guess we will see.

I'm wondering if Trump tries to flee the country. He better do it soon.
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Trump is an amoral skid mark on the boxer shorts of humanity but he has powerful friends on the right and none of the establishment (Dem or Rep) want to see a POTUS held liable for crimes, it would set precedent.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Trump is an amoral skid mark on the boxer shorts of humanity but he has powerful friends on the right and none of the establishment (Dem or Rep) want to see a POTUS held liable for crimes, it would set precedent.
I'm sure all Presidents do illegal things. I think what Trump did is in it's own category of criminality. I would hope that it wouldn't only be the useful idiots who actually entered the Capital being prosecuted.

If Cippolone goes under oath and doesn't pull the fifth, that'll put Meadows' head on the chopping block due to this from Mrs. Hutchinson's testimony which he most definitely will be drill on in questioning.

Cippolone ran to Meadows office and talked to Meadows, and told him that the rioters got into the capitol, and that they needed to talk to trump and meadows said that trump "doesn't want to do anything about it."

If Cippolone goes under oath and doesn't pull the fifth, that'll put Meadows' head on the chopping block due to this from Mrs. Hutchinson's testimony which he most definitely will be drill on in questioning.
Just think about the witness tampering taking place with Cipollone between now and probably around July 11.

Back
Top Bottom