• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 6 breacher Who is Ray Epps

They could be government agents working for Trump, have you considered that?

If so, they'd lead to a literal treason charge for Trump, and thus should be prosecuted LAST. You understand how that works, right?
I don't really care where the facts and evidence leads to.
I think it's BS that some, obviously appearing to engage in incitement, are, or have been, completely ignored without at least an explanation.
This lack of even an explanation leads to distrust of the DOJ and FBI and lack of trust in they being impartial.

There is even less evidence of those people being in Trump's employ than evidence of their being federal agents.

I don't really care where the facts and evidence leads to.
I think it's BS that some, obviously appearing to engage in incitement, are, or have been, completely ignored without at least an explanation.
This lack of even an explanation leads to distrust of the DOJ and FBI and lack of trust in they being impartial.

It's also possible they were 'chicken hawks' who never actually entered the building.

There is even less evidence of those people being in Trump's employ than evidence of their being federal agents.

Well my point is that the crowd might have been half-right. Not that the urgers were FBI but that they worked for some agency under direct command of Trump.

If that were so (and it's a long shot I agree) then FBI or the AG should proceed up the chain of more serious charges, ultimately giving the agents amnesty in exchange for handing over Trump himself.

Not saying I approve of that, it's contrary to "do the crime, do the time" aka equal punishment. But it's how many prosecutors operate in the US.

Common sense can go a long way.
Common sense?

The FBI ginned up a bunch of bubbas to ... what? Make Trump look bad? Trump lost the election. What's the point of an FBI-led Capitol breach?

Last edited:
Why wasn't he arrested?
You and 'ucker Carlson obviously do not understand how any of this works. The "gubmint" releases as little information as possible in ongoing investigations, especially in one as complex as this, involving suspects, according to Peter Navarro,

Ex-Trump aide Peter Navarro says 100 House members were ...

https://www.salon.com › ... › Jon Skolnik's Articles
4 days ago — Coup plot called "a well thought-out plan based on sound, constitutional law and existing legislative precedent"

This guy was among a small group of people who were the first to breach the capital.

He was seen agitating and encouraging protesters to break through into the capital.

At one point the crowd makes him for a fed and started chanting fed,fed,fed. Ray left immediately and popped up again on the other end of the yard and started agitating crowds again.

The capital police placed him on the list as suspects to arrest, but the FBI removed him.

Why is this?

The black Sargent in the first transformers movie?

It's also possible they were 'chicken hawks' who never actually entered the building.

Well my point is that the crowd might have been half-right. Not that the urgers were FBI but that they worked for some agency under direct command of Trump.

If that were so (and it's a long shot I agree) then FBI or the AG should proceed up the chain of more serious charges, ultimately giving the agents amnesty in exchange for handing over Trump himself.

Not saying I approve of that, it's contrary to "do the crime, do the time" aka equal punishment. But it's how many prosecutors operate in the US.

Stupid post. If the guy had been a trump plant, he'd be locked in the dungeon being tortured daily till he spilled everything, then the democrat party propaganda networks would be telling the story on an endless loop right up the elections.

The black Sargent in the first transformers movie?

Lmfao here. This entire thread is priceless 🤣

Sane person: this Epps guy was clearly an agitator during the capital riot and was never arrested, there's some circumstantial evidence he was an FBI plant.

Liberal: that's "baseless conspiracy theories" "unfounded accusations" "Russian disinformation" (blah blah, the same old shit they always say. The msnbc memorized and offial democrat party response)

Sane person: well why wasn't he arrested?, he was initially on the wanted list, until the fbi took him off.

Liberals: well, technically he didn't do anything wrong. Saying stuff and agitating isn't a reason to hang someone. This is a free country

Sane person: well, technically neither did Trump, and y'all want him to hang for saying stuff and agitating. All in a free country.

Liberals: he's going to get arrested they just haven't got around to him yet.

Please keep posting libs. This shit is hilarious 🤣😂😆

Stupid post. If the guy had been a trump plant, he'd be locked in the dungeon being tortured daily till he spilled everything, then the democrat party propaganda networks would be telling the story on an endless loop right up the elections.

Sane person: this Epps guy was clearly am agitator during the capital riot amd was never arrested, there's some circumstantial evidence he was am FBI plant.

Liberal: that's "baseless conspiracy theories" "unfounded accusations" "Russian disinformation" (blah blah, the same old shit they always say. The msnbc memorized party response)

Sane person: well why wasn't he arrested?, he was initially on the wanted list, until the fbi took him off.

Liberals: well, technically he didn't do anything wrong. Saying stuff and agitating isn't a reason to hang someone

Sane person: well, technically neither did Trump, and y'all want him to hang for saying stuff and agitating.

You've avoided this question the entire thread. Why would the FBI incite a Capitol breach?

Sane person: this Epps guy was clearly an agitator during the capital riot and was never arrested, there's some circumstantial evidence he was an FBI plant.

Liberal: that's "baseless conspiracy theories" "unfounded accusations" "Russian disinformation" (blah blah, the same old shit they always say. The msnbc memorized and offial democrat party response)

Liberals: well, technically he didn't do anything wrong. Saying stuff and agitating isn't a reason to hang someone. This is a free country

Sane person: well, technically neither did Trump, and y'all want him to hang for saying stuff and agitating. All in a free country.

Please don't use my meant to be humorous post as a springboard for your whacky conspiracy theories. It's downright embarrassing.

You've avoided this question the entire thread. Why would the FBI incite a Capitol breach?

Lmao 🤣

Again. This is priceless.

So now you're saying he was a plant, and you want me to speculate why?

😅🤣

Please don't use my meant to be humorous post as a springboard for your whacky conspiracy theories. It's downright embarrassing.

More embarrassing than "he was a trump plant working in concert with tucker Carslson to destroy democracy"?

The stupid shit liberals say doesn't need my help to look embarrassing

Lmao 🤣

Again. This is priceless.

So now you're saying he was a plant, and you want to speculate why?

😅🤣
Deflection attempt, thinly veiled insults and bald-faced lie noted.

Why would the FBI incite a Capitol breach?

Deflection attempt, thinly veiled insults and bald-faced lie noted.

Why would the FBI incite a Capitol breach?

You tell me. It's your rabbit hole.

By all means, go on. I'm laughing my butt off here.

Where did I say that?

I don't know if you did or not.

My point was it's what liberals in this thread have said. And like most of what liberals say, it's stupid

You tell me. It's your rabbit hole.

By all means, go on. I'm laughing my butt off here.
Actually, it's YOUR assertion that Epps was an FBI plant. But you know that. Gaslighters gotta gaslight.

Have a lovely day ...

Actually, it's YOUR assertion that Epps was an FBI plant. But you know that. Gaslighters gotta gaslight.

Have a lovely day ...

It's not my assertions, it's what the circumstantial evidence points at. 🙄

Tuck tail and run then

I don't know if you did or not.

My point was it's what liberals in this thread have said. And like most of what liberals say, it's stupid
Don't put words in my mouth.

Something you should consider:

If you can't make your point without telling lies, is it really a point at all?

This guy was among a small group of people who were the first to breach the capital.

He was seen agitating and encouraging protesters to break through into the capital.

At one point the crowd makes him for a fed and started chanting fed,fed,fed. Ray left immediately and popped up again on the other end of the yard and started agitating crowds again.

The capital police placed him on the list as suspects to arrest, but the FBI removed him.

Why is this?

I'm sure there's a logical explanation that Garland felt just too iccky about to reveal when he was asked.
Then again, Garland is a political tool who will do what's he's told so we shouldn't expect an explanation any time soon.
We can't handle the truth, doncha know.

Being illegally inside of the capitol. Or assaulting a police officer. You know, that crime part you seem to think doesn't exist.
Yea, but that's not stopping the Dems from claiming Trump incited a riot and wanting to hold him accountable for it. The 1/6 Committee is trying to get even the ones not inside the Capitol to try to have a "gotcha" moment. A chill would run down their legs if they could Trump before them, but this man? Not interested.

Yea, but that's not stopping the Dems from claiming Trump incited a riot and wanting to hold him accountable for it. The 1/6 Committee is trying to get even the ones not inside the Capitol to try to have a "gotcha" moment. A chill would run down their legs if they could Trump before them, but this man? Not interested.
I'm not sure what you think this refutes. You claimed hundreds of Americans were being held "without having been charged or observed commiting crimes" and now you're deflecting to Trump? Democrats place blame on Trump, therefore the guy who had his feet on Pelosi's desk has not committed a crime?

Not everyone at the rally committed a crime. Some stayed outside and committed no acts of violence or destruction of property. I can't figure you out. Are you mad that people are getting charged with a crime or are you mad that people aren't getting charged with a crime? This Epps fellow hasn't been charged with a crime, has it occurred to you that maybe they just couldn't find evidence to charge him with?

I asked what crime Epps had been observed committing, and nobody seems to have an answer for that but they're also confused as to why he's not under arrest? Uhh, news flash, that's how the justice system works. He is accused of urging people to go inside... but did he actually go inside? Did he actually commit an act of violence or destruction of property? "Incitement to violence" is a very, very hard case to prove under any circumstances, so I wouldn't rely on that one if I were you.

I'm not sure what you think this refutes. You claimed hundreds of Americans were being held "without having been charged or observed commiting crimes" and now you're deflecting to Trump? Democrats place blame on Trump, therefore the guy who had his feet on Pelosi's desk has not committed a crime?

Not everyone at the rally committed a crime. Some stayed outside and committed no acts of violence or destruction of property. I can't figure you out. Are you mad that people are getting charged with a crime or are you mad that people aren't getting charged with a crime? This Epps fellow hasn't been charged with a crime, has it occurred to you that maybe they just couldn't find evidence to charge him with? The OP's wild ass CT article even doesn't actually claim he committed a crime, so what am I supposed to work with here?

I asked what crime Epps had been observed committing, and nobody seems to have an answer for that but they're also confused as to why he's not under arrest? Uhh, news flash, that's how the justice system works.
It is the hope of the 1/6 Committee that they can hold Trump and his associates responsible for the 1/6 riot (or insurrection if you prefer for the sake of argument). Do you deny this?

There were people with property siezed, arrested and interrogated who never entered the capital. Some held for months without being charged.

Why not this guy, who was clearly agitating and initially placed on the wanted list?
Because his family finally found him and he's now somewhere where he won't wander around and instigate insurrections due to his Alzheimer's?

Back
Top Bottom