• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 20th, who still calls trump Mr President?

• Rush, Levine

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Hannity

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Mitch McConnell

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Lindsay Graham

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Numerous deplorables

Votes: 22 100.0%

• Total voters

Assuming nothing drastic changes, he'll certainly be "my President."

He'll simply be "my President" with a rather large asterisk - "*" - next to the phrase.

He will be known as a man who had no understanding of the basis and value of The Preamble, and even less understanding of the value of the preamble to the origin, scope and purpose the preamble to the existence of The Constitutions Body of Text.

Donald Trump cannot understand why the preamble is so critically important to all American people. He seems to not even know it. In his mind it only applies to himself and people he likes.

Assuming nothing drastic changes, he'll certainly be "my President."

He'll simply be "my President" with a rather large asterisk - "*" - next to the phrase.

You know he will not be your president at noon on January 20, 2021. No asterisks are necessary.

There is no reason for anyone to call him Sleepy Joe. That nickname is a blatant lie and comes straight from the devil.

People can call Donald Trump bad names because he deserves them. Joe Biden is no more a bad person than anyone who voted for him.
Joe is a crook, his family has been peddling influence for years, he has gotten his share. Joe's a moron, wrong on almost every policy position he has taken over his entire career. The liberals in the media which is virtually all the meidia will cover for him. Anyone who voted Joe Biden is throwing the country over to the communist who have taken over the democrats.

Joe is a crook, his family has been peddling influence for years, he has gotten his share. Joe's a moron, wrong on almost every policy position he has taken over his entire career. The liberals in the media which is virtually all the meidia will cover for him. Anyone who voted Joe Biden is throwing the country over to the communist who have taken over the democrats.

You just perfectly described Donald Trump. Joe Biden is the opposite in almost every way.

You know he will not be your president at noon on January 20, 2021. No asterisks are necessary.

My mistake. I misread the title question.

I meant that Biden will be "my President" if the courts do not decide against it. He will simply be a President who won under extremely questionable circumstances.

The only available answer to me is "Numerous deplorables."

I voted twice for President Trump and am very proud of doing so.

I shall continue to refer to him as "President," just as I -- being a courteous person-- refer to "President Obama" (although I deplored many of his policies) and to "President Bush" (although I wish he had apologized for the Iraq War and had resigned).

I am 83 years old. Maybe that is why I still believe in good manners.

It's interesting that you'd post a Joke.... we thank you for the humor.

You seem to think American people were going to roll over and turn America over to a self gloating self absorbed criminal dictator who has no respect for American Democracy and insults American Governances and its Governing Policy.

Only those who want an Authoritarian to tell them how to think and what to do, and what to say and who to hate... because he (Trump) thinks he is America.
We understand, Trump Voter now... feel like a lost Toddler, with no one that going to tell them how to think, what to think and to cheer lead for their want to promote divisiveness.... and promote White Nationalism....

Trump was never decently customary, he deserves no deference to historical norms.
It must be miserable to live your life with such toxicity

My mistake. I misread the title question.

I meant that Biden will be "my President" if the courts do not decide against it. He will simply be a President who won under extremely questionable circumstances.
Only by Trumpists who are out of touch with reality.

The only available answer to me is "Numerous deplorables."

I voted twice for President Trump and am very proud of doing so.

I shall continue to refer to him as "President," just as I -- being a courteous person-- refer to "President Obama" (although I deplored many of his policies) and to "President Bush" (although I wish he had apologized for the Iraq War and had resigned).

I am 83 years old. Maybe that is why I still believe in good manners.

It's probably common for you to like him, because at 83, its without a doubt that you grew up through Jim Crow for your first 27 or so yrs of your life. There were no good manners during Jim Crow when it came to white people respecting black people...
Good Manners during Jim Crow was based within being as divisive and antagonistic toward black people.
When it comes to Presidential Decorum, if you call the fact that Trump has stomped across the country with Belligerent Fest attacking anything and anyone and attacking the majority of American Democratic People, while praising himself before a group of his worshipers. If that's good manners.... its certainly not the type that I'd want.

Many Presidents are referred to as president, so those who liked him will and those who did not will not.
Former presidents are still given the courtesy title of president and referred to and addressed as "President Bush" or whoever. Only a sitting president is ever addressed as "Mr President".

This is some things the Trump Cult Does Not Understand and they are fearful of trying to understand.

"A Good President, is one who understands the role of an efficient cabinet and respect for the system of Congressional structure and function.. and know... being President, was never designed to be about "one man", it is about a full functioning efficient and proficient Administration, it has a constitutional duty to heed the advise and consent of congress.
(it's precisely why the Obama Administration was successful in ways that Trump's Administration could never be nor could it ever become.)

quote:
Section 1: Congress
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Section 1
The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.
He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, (NOTHING MORE IS GUARANTEED!!!)

PEOPLE SHOULD READ:
Article II - Section 1 , Section 2, Section 2, Section 4
end quote

Obama Started His Presidency, by saying to the people... "I can't do it alone, it will take all of us"... Obama understood Governance and The Presidential Role.
Trump Started His Presidency, by saying to the people ... Only I can Fix America, I am smarter than the Generals and I'm a Stable Genius.

Now, if anyone met people in their daily lives who made those statement... Only a Fool would follow the one who said
"Only I can Fix America, I am smarter than the Generals and I'm a Stable Genius."... The first thought in peoples minds... would be: "Get This Fool Out of Here"!!!!!

The only reason(s) that Trump's Cult devoted themselves to him was one "they don't like paying their taxes", and "they liked the racial divisiveness he promoted, because they still want "white nationalism" because they think American belongs to White People... and some just prefer daily "Belligerent Attack Something Conduct, as a brutish savage symbolism of strength", some has some vain idea that a white man who claimed to have wealth was going to give them something for which they are not skilled, nor qualified to earn on their own. the masses of Trump voters, Lust for a Fictional Past... based on folklore confabulations.

(The same past, that was filled with poor whites struggling trying to expect that the well to do and wealthy would see them as equals, when it was the wealthy and the well to do, who insured that they not only remain poor, but their wages are kept low, so they don't get an illusion that they can think and try to mingle with the well to do and the wealthy.)

One thing poor white people hate to acknowledge, is that the well to do and wealthy do not see them as equal, regardless that they have the same skin color... so they buy into the delusion that "if they work hard" that the well to do and wealthy will accept them, if they gain a few dollars... and what they get, is broken down bodies, stressed out lives and wrapped in credit debt, which indentured them perpetually to the well to do and the wealthy.

It's a guaranteed process and system function, the well to do and wealthy insure that these people remain contained in a structure similar to "Serfdom", and then they "gerrymander them" into containment zones, to ensure the wealthy and well to do, retain all of the political power... and convince them to vote against their own best interest.

(It's sad to say, but most of the older men who engage this site, will not comprehend what is written, that's not meant to insult, but only to denote... their historical grooming has been one that was structured to promote denials of truths, they could have otherwise learned)

Last edited:
It must be miserable to live your life with such toxicity

:ROFLMAO:

The biggest toxicity I live with in my life will be going away from the top of the place where I live my life in 58 days.

Continued from Post #40

These Old White Men that fill these Forums on the web... can't fathom to acknowledge these things, because they'd have to acknowledge they have been hoodwinked their entire lives... and they can never bring themselves to face or admit that fact and truth to themselves. This would shatter everything they have built their lives chasing. Many of these same people are without pensions, other than social security, and others have small pensions, that along with social security has them still challenged as they were during their working years. Yet, they cannot bring themselves to realize it was the "well to do and wealthy" who cast them into this spin cycle.
Some may have accumulated some money, but they can't spend it because its only enough to function as a security blanket they hope will last until they expire.

Statistics have listed over and over that...
The 2016 Federal Reserve Survey of Consumer Finances found that those Americans between the ages of 65-74 had an average savings account balance of $54,089.
However, that savings number does drop over time. According to the survey, Americans above the age of 75 had an average savings account balance of $42,391.
end quote

Those figures represent a saving the becomes very challenged when it comes to the amount of the average median income that stats list as what is necessary for the median standard of living income. That savings could be greatly diminished with any level of major life impacting incident.

Last edited:
I try to post information that people can learn from or at the very least be moved to 'do their own research" to pursue expanded investment in learning, beyond the folklore they have been indoctrinated with. Information is Important!!! Knowledge is ever more Important. Denial is Nothing More Than Self Defeatism.

When I go to the store, pharmacy, or in work environments and see the older white people, who are very challenged.. the knowledge of such tells that, they followed a folklore of the old system that was designed during Jim Crow, that was never about them or a benefit to or for them, it was designed as a benefit for the well to do and the wealthy, because the conditions of these older white working class people... is as challenged as was the conditions for black people during Jim Crow, and is still the exact same challenge it is for poor blacks this very day and time. Sadly, to some of these older white people, to them.. its ok that black face such challenges, but they can't fathom why they face the same challenges, because they are "white".

It never dawns on their minds.. its as much about them and what they did and what they continue to do, that caused and created the situation that impacts them as well as blacks. The things they supported in hopes to disenfranchise blacks, and keep wage low for blacks, and destroy unions to avoid blacks from having economic parity with working class whites.... has been the exact same things that cast them into the exact same condition they find themselves today.
These are the same type of old white people who fight against and stand against "Black Lives Matters".... because they still don't understand.. UNTIL they accept that Black Lives Matters, No one can honestly say "American Lives Matters"... because to say American Lives Matter, is to include that black lives matter. These white people have to let go of their inner delusions of white superiority, and their want of white privilege's, because white privilege's was never designed for them, it was designed for well to do and wealthy whites to foolishly claim themselves as superior...

MLK tried to educated working class and working poor and dire poor whites of these truths more than some 60 yrs ago... these same white people, shut their ears and went on attack, and in the process failed to learn, because they were fearful of the truth, so they chose "denial and attack" posture and mentality. WHY? Because they wanted to think themselves as being superior based on their skin color.

LBJ tried to tell them, how stupid the pursuit of white superiority is.
When he told them:
President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

It's Wake Up Time In America

Is Obama still called "President Obama?"

Donald Trump will always be "President Trump."

I've never called him that.

It's sad that people don't care to engage the discussion and go in depth to expound on the things that have shaped their lives .. I know from experience on this forum and other forums, that most of the "slap stick artist" who rely on slap stick one liner put down commentary and slap stick one liner belligerence'... fade away quickly anytime the discussion goes into any level of depth that expounds on things, attitudes, and social and cultural indoctrinated grooming that shaped their lives.

It goes back to the Jim Crow Indoctrinations... especially when it comes to these people knowing that a black person wrote something.
Under Jim Crow Grooming, they were indoctrinated to believe:

Stetson Kennedy, the author of Jim Crow Guide (1990), offered these simple rules that blacks were supposed to observe in conversing with whites:
  1. Never assert or even intimate that a white person is lying.
  2. Never impute dishonorable intentions to a white person.
  3. Never suggest that a white person is from an inferior class.
  4. Never lay claim to, or overly demonstrate, superior knowledge or intelligence.
  5. Never curse a white person.
  6. Never laugh derisively at a white person.
end quote

We see it demonstrated often in these forums... where the older white men, will always come back with some pointless rebuttal, because they have been groomed to try to have the last word. Not to do so... to them... does not fit within what Jim Crow Ideology groomed into them. Then their next act is to try and deflect and change the trajectory of the conversation and with some insidious "whataboutism".
That always leads them to seek and pursue some mode, manner, act or actions of vengeance.

We see it with Trump... he knows he lost... but his Vengeful Mentality... is to try and sow doubt about Biden's Win, because his 2016 Win was rife with a long list of Russian Interactions with people in his Campaign and people connected to his campaign, which fueled the Russian Interference and led to the exposure of Russians working to try and assist Trump's Campaign. That was further clarified with his Son's meeting with Russians, and Kushner trying to open up covert back channel to Russia, and further showed Trump, denigrating Former President, by Praising Putin at the expense of his denigration of every former President in America's history.

The Difference is People Know Joe Biden, and have known him for more than 40 yrs... and know that he has a deep understanding and knowledge of American Governance, American Politics and has a Deep Unrelenting Respect for American Democracy and is committed to Promoting the Integrity within the Office of The American Presidency.

Trump is attacking every area where Black Voters is a High Number... because under Jim Crow Ideology, it was equally so about trying to obstruct, deny, omit, and disregard and block out the Black Vote. It Irks Trump to no end... that Black Votes had a dramatic influence in the Biden Win.... because in no way, does Trump ever want Black people to have that level of power to influence and promote anything or anyone. Trump showed that by his attack on anything and everything that Obama Achieved. "That what and how White Nationalist Think, and what is within the core of delusions of White Superiority.

What Trump does not understand is... it was not only black people, but white people, and many other diverse ethnicity of people, who supported Biden and do not care for the White Nationalism that Trump Represents and Trump tries to Promote. He is furious, because he could not capture the total of white voters and repress black votes and disenfranchise black people.

A realism today... is "PEOPLE" want system where they earn and are able to live to the standard to have decent home and the basics inclusive of medical care and the things that help them sustain themselves. People want to have the ability to build and create ideas... and even some of the more hardened people, want to have the means to give something back into society. Some, may think they don't, but much of their anguish is related to the difficulty the have to met these phases within their lives. This is where envy, resentment, jealously and contempt enters into the sphere.
How to change this.. its simple, but hard for the individual... because its as simple as "looking within one's self" first finding appreciation of themselves without trying to measure it against the lives of others, and stay within until that appreciation blossoms into the ability to create, and design a pathway for their energies to be directed in developing the ability to believe in themselves, and they will then discover the "unique" that God placed within every one of us. When they find it.. they can't help but nurture it as it grows and flourish.

It's of a level of Amazement that God instilled within the capabilities of All Persons.. the hard part.. is people have to find the will to take the journey within, and stop chasing a measurement of self by the external imagery and achievements of others. You inner gifts are as unique. Not all are designed to be media popular, but spiritually functional in Gods world for your life. Not everyone was ever designed nor create to chase nor be overcome with material wealth, but everyone is capable of spiritual wealth... Spiritual Wealth will Sustain you and the ability to maintain yourself and enjoy your life.

The greatest gift within your life is embedded within your.... but many can't find it or take that journey within because they absorb themselves in bias, bigorty, racism, gender bias, material envy and obsessions of wealthy chasing.

It's time for Truth Learning of simply how to live the best life that God made possible within your... but when you fence it in, chain it down, and put pad locks on the chains with bias, bigotry, racism, gender bias, material envy and obsessions of wealthy chasing. One become bitter, contemptuous, anguished, distraught, depressed and vengeful to want to take it out on the world, through prejudices of any or every sort.... and they make themselves smaller smaller and push themselves further away from what their life is capable of being.

Men of savagery who are wrapped in greed, envy, resentment and captured by a desperate need for fools pride to be patronized, play on the weakness within people, and thus engage in what promotes evilness. God's principle already told mankind... such things are a vexation of the spirit.

It's like a women who relies on looks and sex and playing on the lust of men for her sex... find that age... leaves her stripped and captured in a cycle of disparity, chasing what she can never regain.... and then she comes to be aware of what she so carelessly abuse, took for granted... and voided out the life she could have otherwise had. The same is true for men, who think that his money can do similar things.... The world is full with bitter and disillusion people, who chose these avenues... and time cannot rewind to give them a replay. Some become too stubborn to change, some are so bitter, they can't digest why their result is what it has become.

Awaken... "while you can...."

Many read these words, they can't attack it without knowing they are lying to themselves, and others are too stubborn to give it positive acknowledgment, because they don't want anyone to speak of something they know is of truths, but they did not say it... themselves

It is stunning the number of truly ignorant messages so many Democrats post on the forum, including as OP messages.

Donald Trump will be "Mr. President" the rest of his life, just like President Jimmy Carter, President W. Bush, and President Barack Obama.

It is stunning the number of truly ignorant messages so many Democrats post on the forum, including as OP messages.

Donald Trump will be "Mr. President" the rest of his life, just like President Jimmy Carter, President W. Bush, and President Barack Obama.

They all earned the honorific. Trump never did.

Back
Top Bottom