• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 20, 2021- What Happens

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
It's going to be ugly either way IMO. Regardless which side of the line you're own, this article will make you sit up and consider. What happens?
-------------------
The Coming Coup?

As if 2020 were not insane enough already, we now have Democrats and their ruling class masters openly talking about staging a coup. You might have missed it, what with the riots, lockdowns and other daily mayhem we’re forced to endure in this, the most wretched year of my lifetime. But it’s happening. It started with the military brass quietly indicating that the troops should not follow a presidential order. They were bolstered by many former generals—including President Trump’s own first Secretary of Defense—who stated openly what the brass would only hint at. Then, as nationwide riots really got rolling in early June, the sitting Secretary of Defense himself all but publicly told the president not to invoke the Insurrection Act. His implicit message was: “Mr. President, don’t tell us to do that, because we won’t, and you know what happens after that.”

The Coming Coup? - The American Mind

As if 2020 were not insane enough already, we now have Democrats and their ruling class masters openly talking about staging a coup. You might have missed it, what with the riots, lockdowns and other daily mayhem we’re forced to endure in this, the most wretched year of my lifetime. But it’s happening. It started with the military brass quietly indicating that the troops should not follow a presidential order. They were bolstered by many former generals—including President Trump’s own first Secretary of Defense—who stated openly what the brass would only hint at. Then, as nationwide riots really got rolling in early June, the sitting Secretary of Defense himself all but publicly told the president not to invoke the Insurrection Act. His implicit message was: “Mr. President, don’t tell us to do that, because we won’t, and you know what happens after that.”

lol

The Cult is so far gone they equate the military refusing to obey unconstitutional orders as promoting a coup.

It's going to be ugly either way IMO. Regardless which side of the line you're own, this article will make you sit up and consider. What happens?
-------------------
The Coming Coup?

As long as Trump doesn't eliminate the payroll tax or cut Social Security I have little existential problem with his rule.

But I would rather have the Democrat who grows the economy slowly and reduces the deficit.

Furthermore, without both House and Senate you can't get to the crux of the issue which is to repeal the tax cut.

So if you're going to argue about who is the biggest demise, Trump or Biden you're going to miss the most important part of this race, to get the Republicans for the way they treated our first black President, and our neighbors.

So if you miss it America, go with the tax break kids and we'll have a clean and lean America with generations of rich kids to rule above us.

1. I have read that President Richard M. Nixon's Secretary of Defense told the generals to ignore any direct orders from President Nixon as the Watergate scandal unfolded.

2. So it is not surprising that the military bigwigs are disobeying President Trump's orders, such as their refusal to restore law and order to D.C. They knew that many soldiers sympathized with BLM & ANTIFA, so they would have disobeyed the generals' orders anyway.

3. Oh, yes, Nancy and her ilk would definitely approve of a coup if the military decided to stage one. Nancy and her cohorts are only opportunistic politicians who want to stay in D.C. as long as they can. They really do not have anything else to do with their lives after all.

4. January 20 should pass without a hitch.

a. The Honorable Joseph R. Biden will win in a landslide on November 3. (Probably some mailed-in votes for President Trump will be "accidentally" lost.)
b. He will take the oath of office on the steps of the Capitol.
c. There will be a few cheers from the crowd.
d. But the really, really, really loud cheers and tons of tears will be for the Honorable Kamala Harris, the de facto President.
e. Former President Donald J. Trump will not attend, for he knows that the crowd might rush the steps in order to grab him.

January 20, 2021, will start the beginning of the end of the United States of America as a cohesive nation -- IMHO.

Last edited:
-------------------
The Coming Coup?

This post is a prime example of people thinking that one man is more important than a system of, by and for the people. Shameful and un-American.

This post is a prime example of people thinking that one man is more important than a system of, by and for the people. Shameful and un-American.

System needs some work, imo.

To the OP, we need to get past 3NOV and however long the results take to be validated, before worrying about JAN.

what an inane thread

We will have a problem no doubt but it will be because Trump won't leave after losing the election.

To the OP, we need to get past 3NOV and however long the results take to be validated, before worrying about JAN.

My first measure would be to disband political parties.

I agree, but Trump doesn't do any, so out he must go.

1. I have read that President Richard M. Nixon's Secretary of Defense told the generals to ignore any direct orders from President Nixon as the Watergate scandal unfolded.

2. So it is not surprising that the military bigwigs are disobeying President Trump's orders, such as their refusal to restore law and order to D.C. They knew that many soldiers sympathized with BLM & ANTIFA, so they would have disobeyed the generals' orders anyway.

3. Oh, yes, Nancy and her ilk would definitely approve of a coup if the military decided to stage one. Nancy and her cohorts are only opportunistic politicians who want to stay in D.C. as long as they can. They really do not have anything else to do with their lives after all.

a. The Honorable Joseph R. Biden will win in a landslide on November 3. (Probably some mailed-in votes for President Trump will be "accidentally" lost.)
d. But the really, really, really loud cheers and tons of tears will be for the Honorable Kamala Harris, the de facto President.
e. Former President Donald J. Trump will not attend, for he knows that the crowd might rush the steps in order to grab him.

January 20, 2021, will start the beginning of the end of the United States of America as a cohesive nation -- IMHO.

The projection here should be cause for considerable alarm.

also, that article could have been written by joko. Total insanity. No surprise, though. The American Mind - Media Bias/Fact Check

Last edited:
I agree, but Trump doesn't do any, so out he must go.

What work?

Trump is servicing the system, although very poorly because of his tax cut and response to covid-19.

So clearly he's out, but for those who vote to screw us up, he's a winner perhaps God will sustain us, the economy will run on it's own like if Biden had to put up with only the House.

As long as Trump doesn't eliminate the payroll tax or cut Social Security I have little existential problem with his rule.

But I would rather have the Democrat who grows the economy slowly and reduces the deficit.

Furthermore, without both House and Senate you can't get to the crux of the issue which is to repeal the tax cut.

So if you're going to argue about who is the biggest demise, Trump or Biden you're going to miss the most important part of this race, to get the Republicans for the way they treated our first black President, and our neighbors.

So if you miss it America, go with the tax break kids and we'll have a clean and lean America with generations of rich kids to rule above us.

As long as HItler doesnt __________, I have no existential problem with his rule, was said be many Germans.

Your starting date is four years and a few days late!

January 21 2021 President Trump begins his second term.Trump will save us from the failed filthy liberal policies that have destroyed this country.
History will prove him to be one of our greatest Presidents.Biden will go through a case of adult diapers wondering why he lost.

As long as HItler doesnt __________, I have no existential problem with his rule, was said be many Germans.

"His rule". Americans will never stand for rule by any one man for an indefinite time without fully exploding in violence toward that "rule".

What work?

Trump is servicing the system, although very poorly because of his tax cut and response to covid-19.

So clearly he's out, but for those who vote to screw us up, he's a winner perhaps God will sustain us, the economy will run on it's own like if Biden had to put up with only the House.

The work of the Presidency, not the perverting of it.

Well, I'm an open ended guy, I must be realistic, do I really think the Resonant Mind is going to spank the Republicans because of how they treated us and our first black President out of raw fear and prejudice and now feel they are right?

No, you just have to do it yourself, but still, I must be realistic, to think I can spank someone else's child before I am apprehended?

So, in my open-ended-ness, I want to have it nice both ways, wouldn't you? Wouldn't your Lord and Savior?

So how nice is, and how nice?

I say Democrats reduce deficits and hand over growing economies.

But you're right, voting for Trump is a bad dope deal, just as GWB in Iraq.

We should take our one hit and hope we are lucky and hit the road and think about how to make other people vote for a Democrat House and Senate.

Beauty is. Progressives view of the system is unconstitutional q

The work of the Presidency, not the perverting of it.

He makes a fine figurehead.

We call it balloota; with features like a balloon.

Last edited:
January 21 2021 President Trump begins his second term.Trump will save us from the failed filthy liberal policies that have destroyed this country.
History will prove him to be one of our greatest Presidents.Biden will go through a case of adult diapers wondering why he lost.

Let's hook up after the election!

flat-earth-funny-memes-28-5b325364901bf__700.jpg

Biden v. Trump

More honest? Biden
Smarter? Biden
Compassionate? Biden
Competent? Biden
Politically experienced? Biden
Popular? Biden
God favored? Biden

Trump personifies the Anti-Christ. Dump Trump in 2020! Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement!

Come this fall, I expect the Anti-Trumpers to smite (succeed in defeating) the Trumpers via the Electoral College process.

I do not anticipate any serious obstacles in removing the Trumpers from the White House.

Claremont Institute - Media Bias/Fact Check

if we have no determination of a presidential winner by that date, then get ready for pelosi to be the acting president until a call is made

should not prove to be necessary as the house will decide any questioned outcome

thus, the only way tRump returns is by clearly winning the electoral college vote - again

System needs some work, IMO.

57 days left . . . Vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris!

-------------------
The Coming Coup?

Let's not forget this:

Nancy Pelosi & Trump Impeachment -- Partisan Hate Is Becoming a National Crisis | National Review

“42 percent of the people in each party view the opposition as ‘downright evil.’” A stunning 20 percent of Democrats and 16 percent of Republicans believe “we’d be better off as a country if large numbers of the opposing party in the public today just died.” And if the opposing party wins the 2020 election, 18 percent of Democrats and 13 percent of Republicans “feel violence would be justified.”

Back
Top Bottom