• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jan 20, 2021- What Happens

January 21 2021 President Trump begins his second term.Trump will save us from the failed filthy liberal policies that have destroyed this country.

History will prove him to be one of our greatest Presidents.Biden will go through a case of adult diapers wondering why he lost.

That is not how the Constitution works. Immediately after the president-elect takes his oath of office, his first or second term as the President of the United States begins. That must at noon on January 20.

Of course, the name Chief Justice John Roberts will say at that time is, "Joseph Robinette Biden."

It's going to be ugly either way IMO. Regardless which side of the line you're own, this article will make you sit up and consider. What happens?
-------------------
The Coming Coup?

As if 2020 were not insane enough already, we now have Democrats and their ruling class masters openly talking about staging a coup. You might have missed it, what with the riots, lockdowns and other daily mayhem we’re forced to endure in this, the most wretched year of my lifetime. But it’s happening. It started with the military brass quietly indicating that the troops should not follow a presidential order. They were bolstered by many former generals—including President Trump’s own first Secretary of Defense—who stated openly what the brass would only hint at. Then, as nationwide riots really got rolling in early June, the sitting Secretary of Defense himself all but publicly told the president not to invoke the Insurrection Act. His implicit message was: “Mr. President, don’t tell us to do that, because we won’t, and you know what happens after that.”

The Coming Coup? - The American Mind

On January 6, 2021, congress will meet and count the electoral votes. The outcome of that vote will determine who will be the legal president of the US on Jan 20th...

It's going to be ugly either way IMO. Regardless which side of the line you're own, this article will make you sit up and consider. What happens?
-------------------
The Coming Coup?

As if 2020 were not insane enough already, we now have Democrats and their ruling class masters openly talking about staging a coup. You might have missed it, what with the riots, lockdowns and other daily mayhem we’re forced to endure in this, the most wretched year of my lifetime. But it’s happening. It started with the military brass quietly indicating that the troops should not follow a presidential order. They were bolstered by many former generals—including President Trump’s own first Secretary of Defense—who stated openly what the brass would only hint at. Then, as nationwide riots really got rolling in early June, the sitting Secretary of Defense himself all but publicly told the president not to invoke the Insurrection Act. His implicit message was: “Mr. President, don’t tell us to do that, because we won’t, and you know what happens after that.”

The Coming Coup? - The American Mind

This sounds like projection. The coup has already occurred. In case you were asleep under a tree for the last four years, a reality TV celebrity worked with foreign agents to win an election in which he got many fewer votes, has appointed his children to high office and uses his position to personally profit.

Just because trump hasn't donned a military uniform and hasn't declared the country to be renamed Trumpsylvania, doesn't mean there hasn't been a coup. The constitution, the vote and the truth itself have been irreparably compromised by this dick-tator and his republican brown shirts.

What the **** kind of coup are you worried about? The kind where the constitution matters and the rich are held accountable? Figures.

I hate it! I always hate upgrades. Where is the way to see what has new comments and click to the first new post? Coming? Images are tiny so you must click to view. Maybe I can see all the poster's data and the post all at once now, but I don't see differentiation between quote and comment. I repeat I hate upgrades. I want to plug in my Commodore Pet or TSR-80. I can't even print online and you want me to buy up the ****ty junk that bugs and quirks and shuts down and won't use nothing but microsoft until they upgrade and I can't print off it either.

That’s actually a very good way to consider Biden’s inauguration in January.

I won’t hate that upgrade.
The Biden upgrade has nothing to do with computer technology.

Back
Top Bottom