• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Woods says Twitter is already so much better...

Well when Ronan Farrow broke the story about Weinstein in the New Yorker, it was corroborated by 13 women. So obviously those Hollywood people weren’t protecting him.

Oh puh-lease. The guy was a serial sexual abuser for 30 years. They knew.

A lot of times sexual predators get away because nobody is willing to be brave and speak up as in many cases the blowback is so intense for the whistle blower.

Thats the point behind #metoo

Some people knew. Some people had heard rumours. Some people had experienced it first hand. Some people knew nothing.

Some people knew. Some people had heard rumours. Some people had experienced it first hand. Some people knew nothing.

Agreed. Those who knew in Hollywood allowed it to keep happening.

Not saying it is right, but the “casting couch” has been a well known “thing” in my parent’s generation. Both were born in the 1920s.

Early, pay to play.”

Yes, I'm sure the sexual abuse has been rampant for decades.
It wasn’t labeled abuse in those days. It was a trade off to get what was desired by both parties.

It wasn’t labeled abuse in those days. It was a trade off to get what was desired by both parties.

Yes, lots of abuse wasn't labeled abuse back in the day.

Yes, lots of abuse wasn't labeled abuse back in the day.
What’s your point?

History is replete with attempts to put present day values on long past history. PPick a topic….

What’s your point?

History is replete with attempts to put present day values on long past history. PPick a topic….

I am not derailing away from the topic. Hollywood is notorious for sexual abuse and covering up sexual abuse.

I am not derailing away from the topic. Hollywood is notorious for sexual abuse and covering up sexual abuse.
All I am saying is that it used to be acceptable and well known. Times change and the pendulum always seems to swing to extremes. Sexual abuse did not occur in a vacuum as far as history is concerned…..

All I am saying is that it used to be acceptable and well known. Times change and the pendulum always seems to swing to extremes. Sexual abuse did not occur in a vacuum as far as history is concerned…..

I’m not sure the victims of that sexual abuse would say it was “acceptable.”

You can say that again!

You shouldn't be so hard on Ol' Joe.

Where the **** did I mention Joe Biden in this?

Please quote my exact words, or admit that you're dishonestly taking me out of context.

maybe when he takes over republicans will be able to tweet stuff like this again that this republican tweeted yesterday. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

His profile says "Single, Christian, American Patriot
✝️
🇺🇸
. Pure blood, #Tshirts #MAGA #Texas #Texit NO DM!"

No wonder he's single. And wow, what a great Christian. MAGA.

Because, I'm sure, Elon. You know, who hasn't taken over yet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come on. Can people REALLY be this stupid????

He like Tucker are just RW liars that other RW idiots will believe.
At first was thinking about how dumb you would have to be to lie about something so easily debunked, but then their target audience would never call them out for it anyway.

Because, I'm sure, Elon. You know, who hasn't taken over yet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come on. Can people REALLY be this stupid????

I'm gonna need a source for that fat one.

"James Woods, who has become notorious for being an outspoken conservative on Twitter in recent years, is in need of new talent agent. The actor revealed to his over 1.5 million Twitter followers that his agent Ken Kaplan had dropped him as a client on the night of the Fourth of July (via Mediaite)."

Back
Top Bottom