• Please keep all posts on the Rittenhouse verdict here: Rittenhouse Verdict. Note the moderator warnings in the thread. The thread will be heavily moderated with a zero tolerance policy for any baiting, flaming, trolling or other rule breaks. Stick to the topic and not the other posters. Thank you.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

James O'Keefe Supports Hilary..

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
..well, not exactly.

Just because I know some of you will enjoy seeing this guy get his tail kicked.

SOME NSFW LANGUAGE

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
..well, not exactly.

Just because I know some of you will enjoy seeing this guy get his tail kicked.

SOME NSFW LANGUAGE

He couldn't even be a convincing Hillary supporter. His biggest problem is that he buys into every strawman about liberals he's ever heard.

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
He couldn't even be a convincing Hillary supporter. His biggest problem is that he buys into every strawman about liberals he's ever heard.

Um...were those Trump supporters he was walking through? Are Sanders supporters not liberals?

Moot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
O'Keefe was actually kind of funny. Can't say that about the burning Bernioids, though.

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

No true Scotsman.

Moot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Um...were those Trump supporters he was walking through? Are Sanders supporters not liberals?

A lot of Sanders supporters are Independents.....and a lot of Independents are conservative.

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A lot of Sanders supporters are Independents.....and a lot of Independents are conservative.

Are you trying to imply Sanders supporters are conservatives? Wow, that is a yuuuuuuuge stretch.

Surrealistik

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I dunno man, he looked plenty believable to me; superfluous nonsense about 'breaking the glass ceiling' and 'it's time for our first female president' are exactly the sort of things Hillary partisans are actually screaming at the top of their lungs at political events, including when they throw down with Bernie supporters like me.

humbolt

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm gonna vote with my testicles. Sorry. It beats the alternative.

Moot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
People are sick of the status quo, establishment control. Others are are just sick with Communism

So what do these people want to replace the status quo and establishment control with?

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I just want to note for the record that I have met a whole lot of Sanders supporters and so far none have given me the impression that they would EVER act like those in the video. That being said, if people like this were the same ones showing up at Trump events during the primaries it's a wonder there weren't more incidents.

Moot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Are you trying to imply Sanders supporters are conservatives? Wow, that is a yuuuuuuuge stretch.

I'm saying that a lot Sander supporters are Independents.

ajn678

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I just want to note for the record that I have met a whole lot of Sanders supporters and so far none have given me the impression that they would EVER act like those in the video. That being said, if people like this were the same ones showing up at Trump events during the primaries it's a wonder there weren't more incidents.

The ones at the Trump rallies were actually DNC sponsored actors to make Sanders supporters look bad. It came out in the leaks.

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Well now, I'll buy into the Independent part but you're not going to find a Conservative voting for Sanders. Those two political ideologies are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Fletch

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
So what do these people want to replace the status quo and establishment control with?

I don't think they have quite thought that part through yet.

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The ones at the Trump rallies were actually DNC sponsored actors to make Sanders supporters look bad. It came out in the leaks.

Izzat a fact? Somehow or other that just doesn't surprise me.

bubbabgone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm gonna vote with my testicles. Sorry. It beats the alternative.

That post is like quadruple entendre.
The only thing missing is a related claim about where the post was sent from.

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
O'Keefe was actually kind of funny. Can't say that about the burning Bernioids, though.

When hillary wins it will be specifically because of the Bernie supporters you so frequently trash

Surrealistik

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don't think they have quite thought that part through yet.

It's pretty well encompassed by Bernie's platform; this isn't Occupy Wallstreet.

Top Bottom