• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Mattis retiring as secretary of Defense in February, Trump says

Incoming attack on Iran early 2019

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

I thought Mattis and Kelly were the adults in the room who were suppose to keep this egomaniac under some sort of reasonable control?

I thought Mattis and Kelly were the adults in the room who were suppose to keep this egomaniac under some sort of reasonable control?

What is the meaning of this here?

It has become disturbingly apparent that Trump cannot be controlled and needs to go for the good of the country.

It has become disturbingly apparent that Trump cannot be controlled and needs to go for the good of the country.

But hey - the rich and corporations got their tax cuts so its all good. :doh:roll:

But hey - the rich and corporations got their tax cuts so its all good. :doh:roll:

America has been deeply corrupt for some time....have you figured this out yet?

This was evident very early on. He has been rightfully labeled a malignant narcissist.

What is the meaning of this here?

I think it means because the president cannot control his impulses (or mouth) and doesn't know how to do his job or the limits of his power, he needs experienced aides and cabinet to help him stay on a pragmatic (and legal) path.

In the absence of such moderating influences, he's likely to be even sillier (and potentially more dangerous) than he usually is.

America has been deeply corrupt for some time....have you figured this out yet?

And kissing the ass of the rich and corporations is draining that particular corrupt swamp!?!?!?!? :doh:shock::roll:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/jam...retary-of-defense-in-february-trump-says.html

This **** show of an administration is about to get interesting. Nothing we can do but watch what this clown does.
BTW, I do not think the appropriate word is "retiring".;)

When you retire you get balloons, cake , and a watch....and time to spend with your grandchildren whether they want it or not.

He is resigning because he wants to maintain his integrity as an American and as an individual.

This was evident very early on. He has been rightfully labeled a malignant narcissist.

And republicans have ignored everything he has done to hurt the country.

Back
Top Bottom